Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] (63480 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by lyntiffany(f): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2017
sleeknick:

Hii longest
am good dearie, you?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by sleeknick: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2017
lyntiffany:
am good dearie, you?

I'm alright.
Remember me right?
I'm no longer in uyo
Relocated to Lagos
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by lyntiffany(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
sleeknick:

I'm alright.
Remember me right?
I'm no longer in uyo
Relocated to Lagos
yea remembered you, likewise me have relocated too. How's life and everything?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by sleeknick: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
lyntiffany:
yea remembered you, likewise me have relocated too. How's life and everything?

Life's Good cool

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Notoriousking(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Why do men always forget the 11th commandment ?

"Thou cannot make a ho a house wife"

The thing is alot of men don't get that no matter how you clean up that ho, dress her up in Gucci or Salvatore ... Once you turn your back she is back creeping g with those gutter dudes she feels so at home with.

They are just wired that way, now I ain't saying hoes are bad..Nope I love me some hOES once inna while but...

The Shame is on you as a dude who thinks you are Jesus and can lay your hands on her and make her change her life.

Damn even the disciples had to keep their eye on Mary after she was forgiven by Lord Jesus to make sure she didn't go back to the alleys of Jerusalem to hustle .

My point is, you can clean up a ho, buy her a diamond ring, give her your left kidney even... But never I repeat never ever ever try to wife her.

how can u identify a ho?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Notoriousking(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Why do men always forget the 11th commandment ?

"Thou cannot make a ho a house wife"

The thing is alot of men don't get that no matter how you clean up that ho, dress her up in Gucci or Salvatore ... Once you turn your back she is back creeping g with those gutter dudes she feels so at home with.

They are just wired that way, now I ain't saying hoes are bad..Nope I love me some hOES once inna while but...

The Shame is on you as a dude who thinks you are Jesus and can lay your hands on her and make her change her life.

Damn even the disciples had to keep their eye on Mary after she was forgiven by Lord Jesus to make sure she didn't go back to the alleys of Jerusalem to hustle .

My point is, you can clean up a ho, buy her a diamond ring, give her your left kidney even... But never I repeat never ever ever try to wife her.

how can you identify a ho?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by donephi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
lyntiffany:
not really dear, lost my phone and my contacts went with it.
Yea girl is good all the time.
How's life with you?

Flourishing. Anything for the boys
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by lyntiffany(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
donephi:

Flourishing. Anything for the boys
yea plenty things, but you have to state what you want.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by donephi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
lyntiffany:
yea plenty things, but you have to state what you want.
odikwa serious. This is 2017. No time. What do u have to offer yours sincerely.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by lyntiffany(f): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2017
donephi:
odikwa serious. This is 2017. No time. What do u have to offer yours sincerely.
myself grin I know you will appreciate that most....... Good morning, hope you had a splendid night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.