Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos (24755 Views)

President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings / Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by Freestainworld(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
see Belle, na who give this man Belle? suspecting somebody like Lai...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by ephi123(f): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Minister of Transport indeed. Has he paid a recent visit to that disgraceful MMIA?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
OP dont tell me d belly is real ....ahhhh and i dey here dey flaunt plasma. God punish hunger

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by nobilie: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why is his tummy that big? It's either he is wearing a bullet proof vex that is not properly worn or, he has a big charm/juju(say tortoise) on him. I believe his tummy is not this big. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by muller102(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Young03:
pls who is amaechi?
judas of ubima.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by muller102(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
QuotaSystem:
All I see all over the country are states trying hard to creatively increase their revenue generation by proposing and building various projects, aimed towards self-sufficiency.

Meanwhile some genetically misconfigured youths are foolishly busy blowing up everything in their sight, thinking Buhari will go hungry in the Presidential villa, waiting to cry genocide once the Air Force resumes raining fire on the creeks.

The efforts and impacts of both sets of Nigerians will soon be clear for all to see.
see this wailer. Don't derail this topic. Respect ur old age.
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by AkinPhysicist: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
eleojo23:
The only thing that looks or sounds like port in these pictures is Amaechi's 'port' belly!

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by Youngzedd(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:
Seems Amaechi hate igbos too.. or how else can we explain this

leaving Anambra and co to plateau to inspect ports.
Amaechi continue undecided

Don't wail yet, read this https://www.nairaland.com/3242649/six-dry-ports-being-built

Abum Nwa afor
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by kingPhidel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
I mean...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by aj6: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emekamex:
Is this a dancing competition or project inspection? I rarely saw any project pictures.

Exactly what I was thinking

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by lapariah: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
All I c is potbelly

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by alabashop(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Knowing Nigerian politicians well and what they do to get and keep power, I would say Amaechi swallowed a tortoise.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by Cjrane2: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
manuel80:
Who else noticed his 4months pregnancy grin

Men!
See Belle!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Young03:
pls who is amaechi?
funny

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by chrisxxx(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Don't mind the visit. It is only to deceive Nigerians. Lalung has failed to make the monthly returns he reached with Amaechi before he became governor. Amaechi has gone to meet him in person since DSS is monitoring phone calls.
Amaechi was his sponsor during the gubernatorial election.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by gurunlocker: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are they dancing or inspecting project? can't see any project here

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by flowe247(f): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
wow this man belle is too big.....are U sure he's breathing?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Young03:
pls who is amaechi?
former US president
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by ayili: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
I hail oh..

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by ColeworldMD(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
broseme:
Hon Minister of transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi paid a two days working visit to Plateau States.During the visit he visited Gov. Lalong of Plateau state and also inspected the ongoing construction of Heipang Inland dry Port Jos, Plateau
The only port I can see is in amaechi's belly

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by lagosrd: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
broseme:
Hon Minister of transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi paid a two days working visit to Plateau States.During the visit he visited Gov. Lalong of Plateau state and also inspected the ongoing construction of Heipang Inland dry Port Jos, Plateau State

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/amaechi-pays-2-days-working-visit-to.html?m=1

What did anarchic swallow that made him have a protruding belly.
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
QuotaSystem:
All I see all over the country are states trying hard to creatively increase their revenue generation by proposing and building various projects, aimed towards self-sufficiency.

Meanwhile some genetically misconfigured youths are foolishly busy blowing up everything in their sight, thinking Buhari will go hungry in the Presidential villa, waiting to cry genocide once the Air Force resumes raining fire on the creeks.

The efforts and impacts of both sets of Nigerians will soon be clear for all to see.
You still do t get it do you ?
The pipes has no meaning to the people of the Creek to them it adds no value to thier lives rather it brings sorrow and upressI in. No be hi set if you have that frame of mind what would you do when all other avenues ha e been exhusted ,when your own leaders and the FG betrayed you.
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by QuotaSystem: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
erico2k2:

You still do t get it do you ?
The pipes has no meaning to the people of the Creek to them it adds no value to thier lives rather it brings sorrow and upressI in. No be hi set if you have that frame of mind what would you do when all other avenues ha e been exhusted ,when your own leaders and the FG betrayed you.

That's not true because most of them collect salaries and pensions from the state and federal governments, and with their foolish children blowing pipelines, the FG has less revenue to share to states, from which the state will be able to pay their salaries and pensions. Bayelsa pensioners have not been paid their pensions for 11 months and have been protesting their suffering, therefore it is totally false to claim that the pipelines mean nothing to the people of the creeks.

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by piagetskinner(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where is the bloody port abi na pot

Btw that belle looks like he swallowed a shark
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by 5ivechapter: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
eleojo23:
The only thing that looks or sounds like port in these pictures is Amaechi's 'port' belly!

Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by princefaculty(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
This minister looks like a six months old pregnant woman... that's change's add ons for recession
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by LockDown69(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who im epp?
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by LockDown69(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who im epp?
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
kingPhidel:
I mean...

Dry.
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by greatermax77(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
What I see is all pictures. where is the dry port nah?
Government of pictures
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by azimibraun: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Emekamex:
Is this a dancing competition or project inspection? I rarely saw any project pictures.
Does it appear like you love Nigeria more than those leaders in the foto? Is this an official report of the event or just a nairalnder doing his own posting? Now an individual decide to report an event to the best of his own ability and you want to use it to judge the government. What we do on NL is that we ask the Op for more pictures of what we want to see and he posts more if he hs them. Ameachi won't so dumb to go watch folks dance n plateau and turn back.
Re: Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos by erico2k2(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

That's not true because most of them collect salaries and pensions from the state and federal governments, and with their foolish children blowing pipelines, the FG has less revenue to share to states, from which the state will be able to pay their salaries and pensions. Bayelsa pensioners have not been paid their pensions for 11 months and have been protesting their suffering, therefore it is totally false to claim that the pipelines mean nothing to the people of the creeks.
You realy do not have a clue so you think the people blowing up pipes are domiciled in Bayelsa so you just chose that state cos GEJ came frm there . Chk Vry well.its frm Ondo/ Edo state to Rivers . Go and chk Bomadi and Burutu . The issue of pension is Federal problem .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / 4 Modular Refineries Will Soon Take Off — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.