Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo (32396 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Guns, God And Gospel Documentary. Should Christians Take Up Arms? / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by unmask: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
deflover:

I am sure you went to skool
ok I hear you....whether you murder someone or you kill someone.....heaven is very far from you.....that is what my bible says

If yours says something contrary....then no p
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by miblolo(f): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
Please remain mystified and low. Your comment show your lack of depth and understanding about things.

So I wonder who in their right mind would want to talk to a shallow minded individual?

Now run along, and stay mystified. tongue
It remains....stay blessed
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by SalomonKane: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
miblolo:

It remains....stay blessed
tongue
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by obailala(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2017
unmask:
Jesus christ had the opportunity to save himself and since he didnt, are u saying he is f*****h?
Jesus Christ allowed himself to be killed because that was the original purpose for which he came to the world.

If you believe your purpose on earth is to come and die prematurely in the hands of some blood suckers, then good luck.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by obailala(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2017
psalmsjob:

I want to be like Jesus not Paul, not Oye-de-poo but just like Jesus!

In that story about Paul, he didn't request for the soldiers it was the governor of the city that volunteered that and no where did Paul tell Christians to kill people that are persecuting them. So don't compare that great evangelist that had his own work apart from evangelizing with this parasitic businessman Oye-de-poo feeding fat on you. Why couldn't he employ bodyguards for each member of his church then since he thinks God cannot protect.
Appparently you have a personal problem with that pastor, but then, if it pleases you, kindly go ahead and a let your neck be slit by some filthy blood suckers while you profess your own version of Christianity. The world would lament your death for 2 days and then life goes on.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by unmask: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
obailala:
Jesus Christ allowed himself to be killed because that was the original purpose for which he came to the world.

If you believe your purpose on earth is to come and die prematurely in the hands of some blood suckers, then good luck.
lol.....you guys and twisting things to suit yourselves....... It is quite amusing
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by psalmsjob: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
obailala:
Appparently you have a personal problem with that pastor, but then, if it pleases you, kindly go ahead and a let your neck be slit by some filthy blood suckers while you profess your own version of Christianity. The world would lament your death for 2 days and then life goes on.

Why didn't you just address the points I raised instead of digressing to something else. I do not hate oye-de-poo but I hate his pronouncement that "Christians should kill people".

It's only a foolish person that will see a pit or danger ahead and still continue till he falls into it and it's also a wicked man that will push others into such pit because he wants to avoid the pit.

I rather have my throat slit for my faith in Jesus's words than live believing what oye-de-poo says about killing others to stay alive.

Like you said the world might mourn me even for 2 hours if I die for my meekness or refusal to kill another person in cold blood but heaven will celebrate me forever.

I rather die for what I believe that is true than live believing nonsense which is next to nothing said by such violent men like oye-de-poo of "wicked" chapel.

#LoveYourNeighborLikeYourself is the hallmark of the Christian faith if you think that means being weak then go and join she-cow of Boko Haram but don't pretend to be a Christian.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
obailala:

If that person who died on the stake or cross, whoever he was, believed his mission was to come and die why did he accuse God of having forsaken him?
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by obailala(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
psalmsjob:

Why didn't you just address the points I raised instead of digressing to something else. I do not hate oye-de-poo but I hate his pronouncement that "Christians should kill people".

It's only a foolish person that will see a pit or danger ahead and still continue till he falls into it and it's also a wicked man that will push others into such pit because he wants to avoid the pit.

I rather have my throat slit for my faith in Jesus's words than live believing what oye-de-poo says about killing others to stay alive.

Like you said the world might mourn me even for 2 hours if I die for my meekness or refusal to kill another person in cold blood but heaven will celebrate me forever.

I rather die for what I believe that is true than live believing nonsense which is next to nothing said by such violent men like oye-de-poo of "wicked" chapel.

#LoveYourNeighborLikeYourself is the hallmark of the Christian faith if you think that means being weak then go and join she-cow of Boko Haram but don't pretend to be a Christian.
Well, you are free to enjoy your own brand of Christianity where you would stretch out your neck to be slit because you believe you are going to heaven.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by obailala(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
If that person who died on the stake or cross, whoever he was, believed his mission was to come and die why did he accuse God of having forsaken him?
He was simply reacting to the physical pain which he had to bear. You do not have to understand it...
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by psalmsjob: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
obailala:
Well, you are free to enjoy your own brand of Christianity where you would stretch out your neck to be slit because you believe you are going to heaven.

Just like your evil Bishop Oye-de-poo your brand of Christianity is to own the world and kill anyone that won't let. The bad news is we all going to die someday. I lost my fear of death since that's why I can say "oh death where is your sting" "it is finished".

This hard for you to comprehend and I quite understand but once you have a stream of living water flowing within you then you will understand.

It's not biblical to kill and encourage Christians to kill be courageous enough to own up to that and condemn whoever says that even if he helped you before, Jesus has done more for than any man could even dream of doing.

Even the Oye-de-poo himself has cowardly denied he said that.

But if you still insist on arguing with me I guess this picture sums up my response.

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by obailala(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
psalmsjob:

Just like your evil Bishop Oye-de-poo your brand of Christianity is to own the world and kill anyone that won't let. The bad news is we all going to die someday. I lost my fear of death since that's why I can say "oh death where is your sting" "it is finished".

This hard for you to comprehend and I quite understand but once you have a stream of living water flowing within you then you will understand.

It's not biblical to kill and encourage Christians to kill be courageous enough to own up to that and condemn whoever says that even if he helped you before, Jesus has done more for than any man could even dream of doing.

Even the Oye-de-poo himself has cowardly denied he said that.

But if you still insist on arguing with me I guess this picture sums up my response.
Dont argue with an idiot, that's obviously the reason I left you alone to enjoy your own brand of Christianity. It's no surprise that you didn't even realise I had stopped arguing with you.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
obailala:
He was simply reacting to the physical pain which he had to bear. You do not have to understand it...
Of course, it defies all logic.
U ll be honest to admit it requires a great deal of religious dogmatic belief to understnd it.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by obailala(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Of course, it defies all logic.
U ll be honest to admit it requires a great deal of religious dogmatic belief to understnd it.
That's what religion/faith is all about; it's either you're in or you are out.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by psalmsjob: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
obailala:
Dont argue with an idiot, that's obviously the reason I left you alone to enjoy your own brand of Christianity. It's no surprise that you didn't even realise I had stopped arguing with you.

If you actually did stop long before now you wouldn't reply before or now still. Hope you're happy now bringing me to your level like I said and beating with experience!

Bishop Oyedepo of winners chapel and Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram are the same type of religious bigots that encourages their gullible followers like you to kill innocent people in the name of fighting for God.

One of them might wear white clothes in cannon land and the other wear black clothes in sambisa forest doesn't matter to me both of them are the same.

#TruthBeSaid take it or leave it
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by crimeboss: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
modsfucker:
You did
Even if he did would u prefer them to fold their arms and be slaughtered by ur muslim brothers?, these Muslims most them are terrorists, most of them who are not involved directly sympathise with the killers who do their dirty job for them.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo by modsfucker: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
crimeboss:

Even if he did would u prefer them to fold their arms and be slaughtered by ur muslim brothers?, these Muslims most them are terrorists, most of them who are not involved directly sympathise with the killers who do their dirty job for them.

Eyyah... Go and get pain reliever, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.