Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Tonto Dikeh Begs Mercy Johnson To Forgive Her (photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Begs Mercy Johnson To Forgive Her (photos & Video) (612 Views)

Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Begs Mercy Johnson To Forgive Her (photos & Video) by Wizmike111(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2017
In the midst of the reputed emergency in the 17-month old marriage to hubby and donor Oladunni Churchill, Tonto Dikeh who as of late expelled Churchill from her name appears to be unperturbed.

After an evil comment the Nollywood performing artist and mother of one made about Mercy Johnson's tyke quite a while prior, she has freely turned out to request her partner's pardoning as the conciliatory sentiment was long past due.

Perused her post on Twitter toward the beginning of today to Mercy:

"Great morning world Since I have your full focus I better make great utilization of it and not miss the gift in this lesson!!!

@mercyjohsonokojie Ever since I had my child I have been reminded continually around an evil explanation I made around one of your children quite a while ago.I need to utilize this media to state I am so sorry,I earnestly apologize from the base of my heart.I had no privilege to state what I did,I completely disrespected myself with that.

As a mother I do understand a great deal of things I take in light of the affection for my child and I know you just took my affront in view of that same love..

I am sad MJ,I am sorry to learn lil' young lady or kid..

We don't need to love each other to acknowledge when we are/turned out badly

I have/had no reason for my conduct and I likewise apologize to the fans I hurt/Let down with my words that day numerous years prior ..To Err is human however to excuse is divine!!!

Am not attempting to be the better person,You merit this statement of regret for your Child for the Love I have for God..I discovered God and everything in my life changed,Let me educate you concerning him at some point..

God favor you and yours!!! Glad new year…

Take as much time as is needed with the way toward pardoning my discourteous words to your baby yet pls in the end do!!

#2017 Amending All my Wrongs

#2017my year of inspiration #Long past due expression of remorse #MAMAKING"

Leniency Johnson-Okojie has additionally answered Tonto's post saying she has pardoned her as of now:

"@tontolet am shaking and in tears as I read your post.I have learnt the more early today that the holyspirit is true,cus by him you were in my petitions the previous evening and this morning.am in stun.

I generally knew about what an Angel you are.Please,I excused you quickly King came on the grounds that I realized that u would have seen how it hurt me.

I Love you and I am shy of words now yet thank you and trust me I wish so much bliss and peace.am as of now embracing you so firmly. it is well and Purity is Blowing you a kiss as well.

My God Will Bless You and Keep you Ahead dependably. MAMAPURITY"

Jennifer Okundia.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXbytAic-To

SOURCE: http://naijcrackgist..com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-begs-mercy-johnson-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Becomes GLO Ambassador / There's Nothing As Dangerous &annoying As An UNDEFINED Relationship. READ THIS / Why I Don’t Watch Mercy Johnson’s Movies – Husband Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.