Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest (21286 Views)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
YesNo:

i hear say na 100 pieces of silver Judas suppose to collect but Nigerian Police collect 70 pieces inside.
Lol e fit b true sha, those guys are evil..
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
undecided yes

I remember last week when I was trekking from lagos to Jalingo police stopped me and asked what was in my head... I said brain

so we did 3seconds fasting and prayer and I left. :-/
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Jagabanbaby: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nigeria police is just filled with sets of Unscrupulous elements. Same way some fools were chasing my bus in December with bike because of #50 along Ikotun road. One of the bastards even shot at our tyre containing 11 adults and 6 school children with that their Toy gun.

I really wonder if its this same fools that are our Friends.

These ones must be prosecuted and stripped of their uniforms to send a serious warning to some other #50 policemen out there.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by xpool(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:
Na the second time this story go hit fp his week... undecided
It deserves to be on the front page untill the policemen are brought to book.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by akandry: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
The so called police are more of danger to the citizens that what they are there for

The federal police should be scrap and room should be given for state police

#policeisyourenemy
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
xpool:

It deserves to be on the front page untill the policemen are brought to book.
I pray oo, I have never seen a police officer convicted for harassment, patapata dem go transfer am to a far place, the rest Na EOD!!
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by yedidiah(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
For Abuja-Kaduna expressway Na openly Police dey ask drivers for their share. No more coded things.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by HqBoss: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
those policemen doing evils think they will uterly go scot free? if they dont pay for their wickedness directly, their children may suffer worse fate.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by symbianDON(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:
hmm the lines of difference between armed robbers and Nigeria policemen at checkpoints are so blurry...
are you sure there are still any lines?
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by xpool(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

I pray oo, I have never seen a police officer convicted for harassment, patapata dem go transfer am to a far place, the rest Na EOD!!
That's why plenty of them no dey end up well, I know many wey don die of storke etc
N a God go save us for this country.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by andyanders: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
With that kind of wound, they wanted to murder him. That is pure robbery and the Inspector General of Police should call the Lagos State Commissioner of Police to fish out the officers responsible, charge them for robbery. How can such a young man at his age insult them and they cannot arrest him in person but went away with the parcel goes to show that they are robbers and should be charged for robbery.

They are the ones giving the police the bad image. You can imagine how they even threatened to shoot the army personnel that rescued the boy. If not that the officer came with him in person, maybe they would have taken him inside, kill him and tag him as an armed robber. That has been the system whereby many young men has died as a result of police brutality on defenseless citizens. Any officer that is armed and carry such act, should be tagged as 'A Nigerian Police Official Armed Robber"
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Orikinla1: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
The Federal Government is to blame, because the police academy is dysfunctional and the lack of good training and horrible living conditions of the police barracks dehumanize the police officers.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by AngelicBeing: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by CrownV12(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Supol this is another one ooh.. you were haunting me when we were talking of police harassment i hope you have a good defense for this indiscriminate act

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by almarthins(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
yomibelle:
hmmmm...its evident dat Naija is a zoo wen security forces dat are supposed to protect n defend turng to robbery n assault....
Just d oda day, policemen who stormed my street to break up a protest began to burgle shops and threatened to shoot ppl who saw them in the act

Huh! Ignorance is mighty upon the mind of some so call educated folks. Even in america there re good cops n bad cops. Using this as a pretext to call Nigeria a zoo is national insult.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by BraniacX(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Police na thief
Police na thief
Police na thief

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Richy4(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
what is the difference between the police treatment and the armed robbers treatments meted to their victims....

<<<<Armed robbers abandon their victims to die ie after beating and taking their belongings....Except when someone search and fish them out to retrieve the victim's belongings...

<<<<Nigerian police abandon their victims to die after beating and taking their belongings...Except when an army officer came and search and retrieve the victim's belongings

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by MONITZ: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
CrownV12:
Supol this is another one ooh.. you were haunting me when we were talking of police harassment i hope you have a good defense for this indiscriminate act

Abeg, nor mind supol, he claims to be in the know of all policemens' ".good conducts".but oblivious of their atrocious acts, they re just a bunch of marauders and dare devil idiots,nitwits,turds,neer do wells, and murderers esp the SARS personnel who re even worse off than the regular policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by andyanders: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Richy4:
what is the difference between the police treatment and the armed robbers treatments meted to their victims....

<<<<Armed robbers abandon their victims to die ie after beating and taking their belongings....Except when someone search and fish them out to retrieve the victim's belongings...

<<<<Nigerian police abandon their victims to die after beating and taking their belongings...Except when an army officer came and search and retrieve the victim's belongings

No difference.What they did can ONLY be done by armed robbers. Their own is Official Armed Robbers. Hence the Lagos State Commissioner of Police and the Lagos State House of Assembly should come into this.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by onward4life(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
I knew right from Time!

Some of the unexplained murder we usually see in our way to work in the Mornings is partly done by Oolice!

Later they will make us suspect ourselves hence jungle just...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by nonjebose(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
If SP Dolapo Badmos does not get back, then the Commissioner of Police for Lagos state must not allow this gross indiscipline go unaddressed. What nonsense rudeness are they claiming that warrant taking possession of his personal belonging after the brutal assault. Why was he not taken in for questioning if there was any suspicion regarding his movement or attitude. Returning the said property without any compulsion is enough ground for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by seguno2: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Police and thieves, any difference

They are both inspired by our politicians whom we keep praising despite stealing our money and depriving us of modern amenities such as education, good roads, tap water, good education etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by seguno2: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Orikinla1:
The Federal Government is to blame, because the police academy is dysfunctional and the lack of good training and horrible living conditions of the police barracks dehumanize the police officers.

Who voted and allowed the federal government to be as they are?
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by lonelydora: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
The very first thing I do whenever I meet a policeman is to codely take his pix. Whether it's for good or bad. I prepare my defence on time.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by ceemere: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:
see them, son of a policeman.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
ceemere:
see them, son of a policeman.
Lol I'm not a son of a police officer, I hate them the same way you do, but I'm just trying to state the obvious here ... grin
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mayflowa(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

A tenth time is not enough. That is the problem of Africans. Forget all the past and look for other sensations. Have you watch CNN before and see the repetition of news and activity.

Repeat is needed to drive the point home.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mayflowa:

A tenth time is not enough. That is the problem of Africans. Forget all the past and look for other sensations. Have you watch CNN before and see the repetition of news and activity.

Repeat is needed to drive the point home.
Baba forget CNN, Na Nigeria we dey, even if this news is on fp for a whole year, it won't change police brutality in Nigeria, it has been in existence before you were born, and I think the solution is beyond fp on nairaland..
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mayflowa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

Baba forget CNN, Na Nigeria we dey, even if this news is on fp for a whole year, it won't change police brutality in Nigeria, it has been in existence before you were born, and I think the solution is beyond fp on nairaland..

I have seen Nairaland change things many times. The power of change lies in conversation, frequent and repeated conversation. Nothing else!
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mayflowa:

I have seen Nairaland change things many times. The power of change lies in conversation, frequent and repeated conversation. Nothing else!
Wake up sir, it doesn't work in Nigeria, if I start dey give you examples, we no go commot for here..
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by ollyruffy: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is a perfect case to deal with those criminals in black uniform. The family should start with a pertittion to the state commisioner and the IG. Then follow that with a law suit. This is a good case of armed robbery and attempted murder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten By Police For "Buying Stolen Wrappers", Dies In Hospital. Photos / Despite Death Sentence, 19 Nigerians Try To Ship Drugs To Asia – NDLEA / Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.