Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) (69710 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by CallMeGrace(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
But how she take enter the school?
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by ajepako(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
See as she resemble lyangbali ..Enemyofprogress and notoriousbabe...

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
dingbang:
She just resemble laveda
Hehehehehe, pure evil!!! grin
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Odelhorno1990: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Expect anything from a 'Jambito! Meanwhile just give her one semester, you will wonder the overnight turn- around in her makeup craft...
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by dntaskme(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Damn!!! Wat kind of a tin is dis did she look @d mirror b4 going OUT? undecidedundecided
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
ajepako:
See as she resemble lyangbali ..Enemyofprogress and notoriousbabe...

tongue tongue tongue
she still fine pass you?
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by ajepako(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
she still fine pass you?

yes na...na me and u ugly pass na...

tongue tongue
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by komzybrown(f): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
jide219:
How dat one say make mmm match me
rubbish
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
ajepako:

yes na...na me and u ugly pass na...

tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by menama(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nutase:
Looks like one Laila Ijeoma I know

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If she catches you.. oyo
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by mexynjc: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
more pixx

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by JacksonD7: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
DEWKID:
i've lost all my fu3ks sad

Only one thing I got to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
She just joined the bigz gals league so she gats represent.
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by phantom24: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Marine spirit is at work grin
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
abegi free dis babe jur she doing herself.
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
You sound patheticsmiley
NIGHTMAREOO7:
I know her... her name is bunmi from ibadangrin.

U can take ibadan gal out of ibandan but u cant take ibadan out of ibadan gal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin

grin nwa hafa
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
JESUUUU!!
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by dipsy2009: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
That guy looking like he running away from her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by tammie24: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
I know her... her name is bunmi from ibadangrin.

U can take ibadan gal out of ibandan but u cant take ibadan out of ibadan gal grin
yoruba girls no dey wear make up as much as ibo girls

1 Like

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by teabully(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dis reminds me of Suliat kan in jenifa. Lol
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Maybe someone is doing her
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by seguno2: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
pwettiejay:
For real?

No.
She is rehearsing for a comedy show.
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
decode55:
Is that not S.inaj? undecided
I no fine reach like dat na
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by GoggleB(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
More

Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Baba4dgals: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
countsparrow:
This one name go be Falila... She as she fala for face like Jeniva...

Na pple wit bow leg dem dy call falila nt by facial look
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by decode55(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tapout:

omo i dey...wassup u, i done dey try ur line since to no avail till i hear say u don leave us here embarassed

Yeah bro. Na your MTN you dey use for whatsapp?
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Here it is the makeup artist
Re: Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) by Krisddon: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bizzare mk up ke? I was thinking I was going to see something worse than that. @OP, Na Ibadan babe nau U bn no knw? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / See Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: Take A Peep / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N2,200 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.