Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" (47874 Views)

Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Donald Trump Blasts Cnn’s Report That He Engaged In Degrading Sex Acts … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by MrIcredible: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by KesaaKingsKen(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Let him ensure he succeeds. He has gotten what he so much desired. This is time for action and not words or will he continue to blame Obama and Clinton?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by warriorPedigree: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Didn't he say anything about Biafra
Biafra gives you hardons yeah? don't worry your d*ck will soon go limp monkey cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
abdulaz:
he has started already. Arrogant bast...

we know why you muslimes don't like him Lolz.

it's just for four years, get used to him or kill your self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Mufasa27(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Lol, this should be on Frontpage. Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Seun.
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter has to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

Dear America, Welcome to hell cheesy
They have always been in hell, so Bros hold your peace!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by obembet(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Not only CNN even Nairaland reporters

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by GENT95(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
DEAR TRUMP,PLS GRAB THEM BY THE PUUUSY
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
..his primary assignment should focus on muslim extremist
then the world will be at peace

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Smartmey(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
sorri amerigo.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
I remember when trumps wife came to meet me for election success..... I told her to come and do 3seconds fisting and player

and

viola Trump na president. :/
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by HonabFaj(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please,share the video on the Lautech and Ajimobi saga .Trump news is three days ago

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Trump on the Republican primary system being rigged in May, as he secured the party’s nomination: "You’ve been hearing me say it’s a rigged system. But now I don’t say it anymore because I won. Okay? It’s true. You know, now I don’t care."

Trump on his promise to prosecute Hillary Clinton and "lock her up": "Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now we don’t care, right?"

Trump on his slogan to "drain the swamp": "Funny how that term caught on, isn’t it? I tell everyone: I hated it! Somebody said, ‘Drain the swamp.’ I said, ‘Oh, that’s so hokey. That is so terrible.’ I said, ‘All right. I’ll try it.’ So like a month ago, I said, ‘Drain the swamp.’ The place went crazy. I said, ‘Whoa. Watch this.’ Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right?"

Nigerians who support Trump are either "misery loves company" individuals who want to see Americans suffer, self-hating Africans who see his victory as some kind of punishment to Obama, or just plain stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by LoveJesus87(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
That's bad.
Y do you love yourself?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by psalmsjob: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
lofty900:
Right from the days of the campaign we all know that CNN is anti trump

And FOX News for Trump. To Hillary fox will be fake too.

I think saying that in a press conference is pettiness and childish of Trump just as his opponents accuse him of.

Wisdom is not about only saying the right thing but knowing when to say it.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by shamecurls(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
America is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter had to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

How will a president say such a thing to a reporter on live TV?!!!

This is what you get when you vote for an arrogant person as president. Someone who Grand em by the pusssy grin

Hello America, Welcome to hell cheesy

Just take a look at this Homo-sapien Asslicking Trump wouldn't drop a dime in your pocket. He is not fayose wink
why don't you point out what I said wrong. do that or ignore me. I got no time for childish rant.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by adroitvezy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
That's bad.
CNN was too biased during the election build up. they were suppose to be an independent body.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Smooyis(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's pay back time for CNN. They are never objective. Always looking for negative news from Africa or anything black. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by tens4real(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
That's bad.
what is bad there.. . Is he lying before.. CLINTON NETWORK NEWS.. . Just like AIT and TVC
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by galaxy2020(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
He needs to change his attitude to issues or he will be a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by landinfo: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Well said!!!!!!!! Donald
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by mfujah(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
That's bad.
that was his opinion....
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Smooyis:
It's pay back time for CNN. They are never objective. Always looking for negative news from Africa or anything black. shocked

Look at the topics on this very website's frontpage. Even CNN wouldn't publish photos of dead bodies in Africa, but Nigerians love spreading those pictures around. And you wonder why there's a negative image.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by enemyofprogress: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dis Man's government go sweet die. I can't wait for our government to take off
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

Keep quiet. You know nothing. Trump is the very right man for the US presidency, the way things are right now. CNN reporters are biased just like you. And Trump was simply fed up with them, and told them the blunt truth.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by tomdon(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
I saw that video clip yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. The reporter had to tell Trump what he said was Inappropriate

How will a president say such a thing to a reporter on live TV?!!!

This is what you get when you vote for an arrogant person as president. Someone who Grabs em by the pusssy grin

Hello America, hope you are with your knives and shotguns? Welcome to hell (The purge 2017 featuring Donald Trump) cheesy

Just take a look at this Homo-sapien (Brb for the pun) Asslicking Trump wouldn't drop a dime in your pocket. He is not fayose wink

Shallow argument
You have criticized with you mind closed
His action is not unfounded.
CNN is highly culpable.
Except you have decided to take sides with CNN no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by drewhizkid: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
NNVanguard:
Trump, we admire your bluntness and firmness.

But you abuse Buhari for doing the same thing
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by azimibraun: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
ghostdvirus:
CNN the AIT of America
Buhari's aides got overzealous and Buhari on knowing what went wrong fixed it. In this case, it's Trump himself cutting lose. We are waiting for his aides to fix it. Very different scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:
It's funny how topics like this make the front page, but the news that has been everywhere for weeks, like how Putin had planned to blackmail Trump with videos of him sleeping with prostitutes and corporate bribery in order to influence his decisions don't. Things like Trump is the only US president to win an election but lose the popular vote so badly. Things like 73% of Americans actually think Trump will fail as a president. Things like Trump is trying to make Americans pay for his stupid wall.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with people who applaud Trump. The rest of the world is horrified and astonished by him. Mexico's president actually insulted him on twitter. China has been insulting him daily. The U.K. Ireland. Canada. EVERYWHERE. But you come to Nairaland and see idiots cheering. Why is Nigeria's own different? It's embarrassing.

I know right. Extremely embarrassing lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
CNN has been on this man's case like he slept with their wives.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
lofty900:
Right from the days of the campaign we all know that CNN is anti trump

CNN only plays back Trumps recorded irresponsible comments back to him which Trump himself finds very repulsive. Trump does not want to be held accountable for his own expressions and deeds simply because, he talks before he thinks.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa / Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.