Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,131 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

We Are Muslim Not Terrorist - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Are Muslim Not Terrorist (889 Views)

Why Are Muslim People Mean When Ever They Get A Chance? / Why Are Muslim Brothers And Sisters Not Proud Of Their Religion? / What Measures Are Muslim Taking To End Extremism In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by AlamienDagash(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Salam 2 all my bro & sis in christianity,islam etc.
i really want 2 use this chance 2try 2tell d world dat muslim are not terrorist. and i do not meant 2 insult Any1 i'm just tryna tell d hidden truth...
pple strtd 2call muslim terrorist since d attack of world trade center in sept. 2001 by d group "alqaeda" which they pretend as moslem & operate by sayin they are doin jihad(holy war). well, holy war appears no where in the arabic text & verse about violence, nt 2condone terrorism, rather they permit self-defense,capital punishment & protecting d weak 4rm oppresion...
accordin 2 FBI 94% terrorist attack carried out in d US 4rm 1980 to 2005 hv been non-muslim. If all muslim are terrorist bcuz a single digit percentage of terrorist happen 2be muslim, then all muslims are peace makers bcuz 5 out of the past 12 nobel peace prize winnerz are muslim..
To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by AfroMighty(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
give me more reasons

1 Like

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by annunaki2(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
If we are to judge from the sunnah of the islamic prophet, it will be impossible to distinguish between true Islam and terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by AlamienDagash(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
As a matter of fact, islam shares dsame abrahamic heritage as judaism & christianity, and they espouse many similar beliefs, among them are beliefs in angel,prophecy scripture & practice such as prayers,fastin & charity. Adherents are called muslim &number over 1.5billions pray to Allah dsame god jesus worshipped, jesus called god "eloi" (mark 15:34). But d differences is in language only, hispanic call god "dios" french call god "dieu" arab jews & christians call god Allah, buh they're all dsame god..
Nd now bck 2d topic..
Pple believes group such as isis,alqaeda,boko haram etc are muslim, buh you have 2knw that they are just commanded 2 operate under d name "islam"i did nt say all of them are nt muslim bt they are fake muslim bcuz real muslim can never killed some1 just like that cuz prophet muhammad (saw) says "he whu kill a live shud also be killed. Accordin to d Defence Headquaters in 2015 70% of d captured boko harams are non-muslim..
To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by AlamienDagash(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Here is a question, when a drunk driver causes a car accident, we never blame the car manufactures 4d violent action of that driver, this is bcuz we understand we cannot blame an entire car company that produce millions of safe vehicles just bcuz one of their car iz hijacked by a reckless person whu used it 2 cause harm. so what right do we have to blame an entire religion of over 1.6billions peaceful pple bcuz of the actions of a relatively insignficant few.. i hv been thinkin about this for a very long perieod of time, why is it now, even in movies, the gangster,terrorist are mostly moslem (why muslim always?) some whud say muslim in kaduna,kano etc beat people in d month of ramadan just bcuz they saw them eatin or drinkin, let me tell u those are so called muslim, cuz they are totally illitrate. the problem we are facin is that some of moslem acts bad,shows hatred towards non muslim, and that is a big problem.
hate cannot drive out hate only luv can do that -martin luther king jr.
To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by Chiedu4Trump: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
OP not vex .
The world has 100s of religions.

There is only one religion know with terrorism.

And no disrespect it's Islam.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by Uyi168: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
but those terrorists call themselves muslim.. so...

3 Likes

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by waldigit: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Here is a question, when a drunk driver causes a car accident, we never blame the car manufactures 4d violent action of that driver, this is bcuz we understand we cannot blame an entire car company that produce millions of safe vehicles just bcuz one of their car iz hijacked by a reckless person whu used it 2 cause harm. so what right do we have to blame an entire religion of over 1.6billions peaceful pple bcuz of the actions of a relatively insignficant few.. i hv been thinkin about this for a very long perieod of time, why is it now, even in movies, the gangster,terrorist are mostly moslem (why muslim always?) some whud say muslim in kaduna,kano etc beat people in d month of ramadan just bcuz they saw them eatin or drinkin, let me tell u those are so called muslim, cuz they are totally illitrate. the problem we are facin is that some of moslem acts bad,shows hatred towards non muslim, and that is a big problem.
To Be Continued....

You have spoken well. But be more sincere or real as the case may be on whether Boko Harams are Muslims or not.
Besides this sermon should be more applicable to those Muslim's who embrace violent version of Islam. pls help get it to them.
Together we can change the world.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by Omudia11: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Lol. You can only convince a novice.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by AlamienDagash(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
u wake up in the morning to hear your wife screaming at you because it's pouring rain outside. She hates the rain and now her day is ruined because of you. You go downstairs only to hear your children yell at you because they broke the toaster. They can't have waffles now and it's all your fault. On the way to work, you stop and fill up gas only to hear everyone at the gas station curse you out because gas prices have risen. You arrive at work only to see all your coworkers gathered around your desk demanding that you apologize for the printer being jammed. On the way home from work, everyone on the highway screams at you because they are upset with the rush hour traffic.
Quite a ridiculous scenario, right? Can you imagine always being blamed for things that you have absolutely no control over? Can you imagine always being asked to apologize for these things? Can you imagine being hated whether or not you do apologize? This is what being a Muslim in America today feels like. TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 Like

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by AlamienDagash(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Muslims are the largest victims of terrorism.
According to theCounter Terrorism Centerat the United States Military Academy at West Point, Al-Qaeda kills over seven times more Muslims than non-Muslims.According to the UN, Muslims are the largest victims of ISIS.According to the State Department, Muslims are the largest victims of terrorism in general. No matter where you look, you will find that the strongest association between Muslims and terrorism is one in which Muslims are victims of it. TO BE CONTINUED....

1 Like

Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by HayatH(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
AlamienDagash:
To Be Continued....

Preach!
Re: We Are Muslim Not Terrorist by HayatH(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Uyi168:
but those terrorists call themselves muslim..
so...

So just because they call themselves muslims, you're going to assume that the whole religion is violent? You can't generalize a whole religion based on a group of people.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Wrote Holy Q'uran? / Nato's Burning Of Qua-ran. Your Take / Ahmadiyyah: Are They Also Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.