Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? (5633 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / How To Bond With Your New Born / How To Actualise Your New Year's Resolutions In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by francotunsco: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
It is alreay two weeks into the new year. Many people set new rules by which they vow to abide with throughout the year 2017. Unfortunately, some have reneged in maintaing their vow due to lack of discipline, mistake and so on. Please, share with us which of your resolutions have you broken and how it happened? As for me. I have lied this year! Haha... Let's go.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by SuperSuave(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
I made only one resolution and I've broken it like 5times already sad cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
All of them... And it made me realise... entering into a new year won't automatically change you and all your flaws won't be left behind in the previous year... it's not renewing the subscription for a new you.
Heck, I realised this ages ago grin grin

Hello mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
All of them... And it made me realise... entering into a new year won't automatically change you and all your flaws won't be left behind in the previous year... it's not renewing the subscription for a new you.
Heck, I realised this ages ago grin grin

Hello mynd44
Hi.

My New year's resolution is on course. I have not broken it or faltered yet.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by lonelydora: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
People keep deceiving themselves with the new year resolution thing. Everyone tries to maintain it just for the first week of January.

I make resolutions daily, weekly, monthly and not wait for 31st December to promise what I know I can't do. I live life as it comes.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by teemanbastos(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
lol wink...who new year resolution epp?

anyway.....i started the day with zero bleeps tho'

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by princeonx: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mine this year is not to make any resolutions!
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by SuperSuave(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Hi.

guess banning people anyhow wasn't part of it undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Well that's nice. I've given up on NY resolutions. They've become terribly trite in my case. The old me is going no where.
I was just saying hello anyway. Not really for the topic's sake.

Mynd44:

Hi.

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Made none... Its simply B.S

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol lemme not even talk.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by jpmoriarti(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thankfully I have learned to not to make new year resolution. That way I have peace of mind. grin
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by mikaelzX(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
still standing. proudly
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by mediocre(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
I have none. It's bullshite
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ChuzzyBlog: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ReubenE(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
The resolution is still on course but very very threatened....
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by bestspoke: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
cliche cliche cliche
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by adekennis(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mine is not to cheat but I have broken it cry
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Still sticking with 'em.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Not yet grin
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
i will be happy if u can reduce hw u ban people here on nairaland as your new year resolution atleast short ban is ok nt a ban that will last for 5 years or ten years grin grin grin
Mynd44:

Hi.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by SmartyPants(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nairaland is just a funny place. I foresaw this and i tried to help grin really, i did try to help out of the goodness of my heart.

But they buried the the thread that could help people, and instead brought the one celebrating failure to the front page.

i forgive you guys though. cheesy

Now the truth is that making resolutions by themselves simply may not work. You need to take certain steps to ensure that you do not simple forget your resolutions after a few days or weeks. If you are serious about your resolutions, i suggest you read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3543731/how-make-new-years-resolutions

p.s i have nothing to gain from this... not promoting a blog or anything. I just really think this can help someone.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by martineverest(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
yes
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by moneylords(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
All of them I don break first week in january.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Story.... . ..4me I always dpend on God,because only him knws my beginning b4 it began.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by kerryjossy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm keeping to mine. Its quite difficult buh it was a decision i made and so i must stick to it.

Bad habits are so hard to drop...eish.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by mediocre(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Thankfully I have learned to not to make new year resolution. That way I have peace of mind. grin
miss me?
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don break my own too, but i dey hope to try continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vasectomy In Men - Would You Consider It? / Another Nigerian White Baby Emerge / Letter From An Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.