Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (40951 Views)

Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by ObiOmaMu: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ghen ghen! Nollywood actors are coming for each other's throat over veteran actor Chinwetalu Agu and his vulgar slangs.

First it was Gideon Okeke that slammed him for his vulgar slangs in movies. Then actress Chioma rebuked Gideon for being so disrespectful.

Guess who just joined the drama - comedian Tony One Week. He too has been silently pissed over Chinwetalu's vulgar slangs and has slammed Chioma for rebuking Gideon.

According to Tony, Chinwetalu's slangs are now almost demonic and anyone who supports Chiwetalu Agu's persistent use of vulgar language has little or no moral foundation.

Read his statement below:

NO. IT'S NOT OK AT ALL.
Like Chief Zebrudaya will say "Fafafaaaaa.... Fowl". I read that Gideon condemned Chiwetalu Agu's vulgarity in movies and actress Chioma rebuked Gideon. And I ask: For what?

The young man simply stated the very obvious. Famous actor Chiwetalu Agu's lines can be very irritating. Truth be told. D guy can talk nonsense.

And overtime, his nonsense has moved from being funny to annoyingly irresponsible. Its high time someone told him that he is no longer funny.
How can u say a vulgar word or sentence and repeat it from the begining to the end of the movie every time u appear? A movie ideally should have a positive message even as it entertains.

What is educative about vulgar statements? Is the intention to corrupt or destroy?. I support Gideon 100%. Ogwu should be more responsible abeg. Does he have children? D guy is is a good actor but in recent times too unnecessarily vulgar bro.

Can I forget "Igwe ejee nga"?. That's vintage Ogwu in Taboo speaking clean but very apt and entertaining. What he says these days are almost demonic.

The worst is d repetition. Must every uselessly vulgar line be repeated like three four times in a scene and then in all d scenes he appears in a movie. Haba. I blame producers for d repetition.

Most of our movies these days are scriptless. No script. No story. Thats why every actor says what he likes in d name of comedy. And to think they believe they are making us happy when they actually make us angry most times?

Honestly, anyone who supports Chiwetalu Agu's persistent use of vulgar language has little or no moral foundation. Who is talking about censorship here? Are movies censored in Nigeria? How do they regulate who buys the DVDs meant for adults when children sell them?
Common... everybody watches everything jare. Nwoke na akoghelizi akogheli and it ain't funny any more than its destructive.

Our movie producers must upgrade to using proper solid stories to sell movies and not vulgar repetitive sentences. Up Gideon. Down Chioma.
I respect Chioma's person and I am shocked that a mother like her will condemn Gideon for condemning the unguarded immorality being unleashed on society by Chiwetalu Agu. #Moralityiskey

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/tony-oneweek-slams-chioma-akpotha-for.html

15 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by ammyluv2002(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
More drama

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by LesbianBoy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one jare! I wonder wetin dey worry that chioma girl. I am sure she is not the only nollywood actor that saw gideon's criticism. Why did she respond? She wants to show her sef abi!

Let i said in the other thread if she didn't have anything to do, instead of responding to gideon's criticism she should have carried her big nyansh to her husband let him fvck it.......rubbish!!! angry

18 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by LesbianBoy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
NetBizguy:
The Gideon guy and Toney Oneweek are both mad, Producers know how chiwetalu Agu delivers his line and still choose him because they want his performance, everyone has their role, you cannot invite Pet Edochie who perfects playing a very mean man to come and play the role of Tony Umez who perfects as a weak guy or always victim, what is your problem that he found something that sells him more.. in real real people like that exist who has one stuff they are saying in every condition even when their loved one die because its part of them.. They are just hating for nothing

Someone will say the truth, people like you will say he/she is "hating" undecided

How are they hating now? Mstchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Like gideon okeke said the exclamations used to be funny and "clean" but now he is becoming vulgar with the whole thing! angry

10 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Gflat: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Truth be told, I don't really know any of them, their names seem alien to me are they Nigerians?
[/font][/b][/color]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by kelvyn7: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by buharimustlive: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
AWON celebs

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by XXLDICK(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Make una free am jare. I love his catch phrases they make the movie funny grin grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by SexyNairalander: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
booked

see as all this drama be like nollywood movie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by kings09(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tony is a comedian?

4 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Samirana360(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a hero

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by miqos02(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
seen
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Pavore9: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
O setie! grin

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
T undecidedruth be told, all the commentators are right including Chioma.
You can voice your observations but do it with RESPECT.
The person on the hot seat is not only old enough to be their father but their senior colleague.
There is hierarchy in Heaven
smiley

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by lonelydora: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Celebrity fight of 2017. More to come.

"Ara Nwanyi Asaba"....."Arapu mu Ara nwuo Akpu".

3 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by emmabest2000(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nice one jare! I wonder wetin dey worry that chioma girl. I am sure she is not the only nollywood actor that saw gideon's criticism. Why did she respond? She wants to show her sef abi!

Let i said in the other thread if she didn't have anything to do, instead of responding to gideon's criticism she should have carried her big nyansh to her husband let him fvck it.......rubbish!!! angry

The same thing to Tony One Month cheesy

Who wan drink coconut ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by mebad(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
their business .
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Ogu83: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wait o, criticizing chiwetalagu for his roles is like criticizing patience ozokwo for being wicked in her movies

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by dacblogger: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
They are right...chinwetalu agu is too old for that.which one is "ara tiwara etiwa na ukwu gwepiaru egwepia...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by NetBizguy: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
The Gideon guy and Toney Oneweek are both mad, Producers know how chiwetalu Agu delivers his line and still choose him because they want his performance, everyone has their role, you cannot invite Pet Edochie who perfects playing a very mean man to come and play the role of Tony Umez who perfects as a weak guy or always victim, what is your problem that he found something that sells him more.. in real real people like that exist who has one stuff they are saying in every condition even when their loved one die because its part of them.. They are just hating for nothing

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Frank3n2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
They keep slamming each other... Let them bang for once na grin
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by spartoo: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Does Tony One Week still exist If he does then he should shut the fuckery up because those slangs make their boring Nollywood movies watchable. undecided angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by ddippset(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na wa o. Tony one week, chioma akpota, gideon okeke,cinwetalu agu. I almost lost track in who is slamming who.

2 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by hexy1: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Really on point my brother,thumbs up.....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Truth be told, I don't really know any of them, their names seem alien to me are they Nigerians?
[/font][/b][/color]

Do u live in a cave?.
Pls its 2017 come out already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by bigerboy200: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
What/who is Tony one week?

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by Mufasa27(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hahahaha Tony one week still dey alive grin grin

Eku ejo meta ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by FILEBE(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
biko someone should post some of the vulgar slangs here let us see. This Vulgar slangs na him dey cause wahala abi?
Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by repogirl(f): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
There are many awesome stories in lit litsection the Nollywood producers can patronise. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu by castel428: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / My Head Deserves Headie – Falz (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.