Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her (3391 Views)

Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) / Wickedness: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by Mccoynelly(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
A man inserted 3 cytotec inside His wife Body when they are making love , See What Happen To Her

The victim

In Isoko south delta state, an angry husband has just done the unbelievable to his wife, as he pushed a 40cm ‘rolling pin’ into her stomach.
The man in the pix inserted 3 cytotec on his wife body unknowingly to d woman because he said he doesn’t want the baby and the wife was already 6months pregnant.Since the wife became pregnant, he ran away and came back yesterday pretending to form settlement.In the process of having s.ex,he inserted d drugs in her body unknowingly.Just look at the result.Both are from my community.Heaven must react to dis.
- See more at:
http://setnaija.com/wickness-a-man-inserted-3-cytotec-inside-his-wife-body-see-what-happen-to-herphotos/

Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked

Woooooah!

I feel sorry for the unborn child... It is sad to know that his own father took his/her own life before he/she see how beautiful the world is... cry

RIP
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by Ajewealth123(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mccoynelly:
A man inserted 3 cytotec inside His wife Body when they are making love , See What Happen To Her

The victim

In Isoko south delta state, an angry husband has just done the unbelievable to his wife, as he pushed a 40cm ‘rolling pin’ into her stomach.
The man in the pix inserted 3 cytotec on his wife body unknowingly to d woman because he said he doesn’t want the baby and the wife was already 6months pregnant.Since the wife became pregnant, he ran away and came back yesterday pretending to form settlement.In the process of having s.ex,he inserted d drugs in her body unknowingly.Just look at the result.Both are from my community.Heaven must react to dis.
- See more at:
http://setnaija.com/wickness-a-man-inserted-3-cytotec-inside-his-wife-body-see-what-happen-to-herphotos/
pls expantiate. What is cytotec?
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ajewealth123:
pls expantiate. What is cytotec?

Abortion pill

Dont ask me how i know

I read about anything and everything
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by dotman4real007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
what a wicked man. The spirit of that baby will hunt him.
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by abdulaz: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
this same man will still go to church tomorrow, sits on the front row and pray to what he calls God for forgiveness.
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by Sandydayziz(f): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some humans don't deserve happiness at all...

1 Like

Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by ArabMopol(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2017
wickedness at it peak.... just feed him to wide animals
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by dacblogger: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Abortion pill

Dont ask me how i know

I read about anything and everything
You did wrong by sharing this info online...
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by Moreoffaith(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wicked world..
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by corlin2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
dacblogger:

You did wrong by sharing this info online...

Someone would still reasearch to find out what it is.

Gave an answer to a question.
Re: A Man Inserted 3 Cytotec Inside His Wife Body, See What Happen To Her by MzOnajin1(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2017
CYTOTEC. let me ask Google

(1) (Reply)

Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State / I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.