Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Stamped Concrete Floor Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stamped Concrete Floor Design (7041 Views)

Contact Us For Stamp Concrete Floor Design / Epoxy FLOOR Design System By ASHMARK Global / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Our obligation is to offer luxurious stamped concrete,in a rich variety of flooring motif combining beauty and creativity with the economy,durability and praticality of concrete.we strive to make concrete which achieves a hardness equivalent or superior to stone,an ideal material for homes,restaurants,resort and heavy wheel or foot traffic,such as drivaways and sidewalk.
We seeks to challenge the constant use of paving stone(interlocking) and prove that it is a reliable products.
Staying up to date with latest international research and offers related to stamped concrete design,a team of experienced designer/workers seek always to deliver high quality products and services to improve and increase the prestige and the degree of importance of property.

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by fastestshipper: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just have to shake my head when some of you just go online and pull pictures of other people's work and display as yours.

I really don't see anyone taking you serious here until you start showing your own work that you did in Nigeria and not all these google pulled pictures.
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Choose a best choice ...you will never regret.

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
fastestshipper:
I just have to shake my head when some of you just go online and pull pictures of other people's work and display as yours.

I really don't see anyone taking you serious here until you start showing your own work that you did in Nigeria and not all these google pulled pictures.
most of This work are done here in nigeria even the work I did...so pls stop sayin what you don't know..
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by fastestshipper: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
shegs4danny:
most of This work are done here in nigeria even the work I did...so pls stop sayin what you don't know..

Akika! Of course I know what I'm talking about.

Only the last picture you just displayed happened to be done in Nigeria. Other pictures displayed so far were pulled from google and not your own work. That is intellectual dishonesty.
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
For more enquiry...you can call or whatsapp on 08022858923

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
fastestshipper:

Only the last picture you just displayed happened to be done in Nigeria. Other pictures displayed so far were pulled from google and not your own work. That is intellectual dishonesty.

am not here for any aguement..if you dnt believe then noting I can do
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Happy Sunday...

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Happy Sunday... For more information Whatapp:08182323829 Call:08022858923 Email:adenola12@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by AreaFada2: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Give an idea of the cost per square metre according to types and locations you have worked at.

That is far better.

Transparent posters simply get more further enquiries and patronage.

1 Like

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
We charge 7000k per square meter if we will be the one to provide all the materials.
We Ave local materials and imported ones
The local material include
Granite
Sand
Cement
8mm iron rod
Binding wire
Concrete mixer
Imported materials are
Color hardner
Realse agent
Sealer
There are many fake of this imported materials so you to be careful...
We charge 4300 per square meter if you will be the one to provide the locall materials.
Contacts us today and you will never regret.

1 Share

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
We Ave different type of design...so it depend on what client choose...all designs are same price

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Goodmorning friends For your original stamp concrete design contact us. Whatapp:08182323828 or Call:08022858923 we will never let you down.
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
You called me to come and meet you at omole estate..sir I misplaced ur number..pls kindly give me a call back or Send ur no to me via SMS...thanks
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Contact us today

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2017
call us today for ur original stamp concrete design
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
contact us today we will never let you down
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
always at ur service
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by BilginMarble(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Dear Sir,

l know you from Nairaland.

We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
we are here
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
let's give ur home a nice look

Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2017
we are here contact us call:08022858923
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
good evening nairalander tnks 4 ur patronage we are always here for ur original stamp concrete
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
happy weekend always at ur service
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by shegs4danny(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
hello
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by nabiz(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2018
fastestshipper:

dont my that guy. i just notice this now. picture number 4 and seven are our job. picture number 4 is our job at abuja. the house belongs to chief james jephtha. the house is behind behind itv station katampe road mpape abuja.

the seventeenth picture is a sample in rurich technology office

the eighteenth job sample from concrete color and chemical ltd

the seventh job is at papa house in iyanalpaja lagos. that is what we are seen online
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by nabiz(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2018
fastestshipper:

lol some the pictures are our works here in nigeria. the guy na thief
Re: Stamped Concrete Floor Design by Onyechiyelugo: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Contact us for the landscapping of your residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge curves, walkways, and green areas.

Professional activities are:
planning, designing, procurement, and construction using insitu and precast concrete with stamp, precast concrete kerbs, interlocking stones, clay tiles, and natural gravel aggregates.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished surface. Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Property And Conveyancing Law (PCL), Cap 100 Laws Of Western Region Of Nigeria / Yotomi Estate @ Mowe , Ofada 2br Bungalow Is For Sale. 2.350million / RICHMOND GATE ESTATE LEKKI FROM 55M(Pay And Pack In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.