Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

“facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards (558 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. / Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards by emmalezy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Enugu state born Gospel artiste, Frank Edwards took to twitter to narrate how Facebook closed his account after he promised to send bibles to souls he had just won via Facebook live.

The artiste further went on to announce that he no longer used Facebook.

Read his tweets below:

“2 months ago I promised on Facebook live I was gonna send few copies of bibles to some souls I won. Next day Facebook closed my acct.”
“I NO LONGER USE FACEBOOK. For over two months now.”

FRANK EDWARDS

@FRANKRICHBOY

2 months ago I promised on Facebook live I was gonna send few copies of bibles to some souls I won. Next day Facebook closed my acct.
3:24 PM - 7 Jan 2017

FRANK EDWARDS

@FRANKRICHBOY

I NO LONGER USE FACEBOOK. For over two months now.
3:25 PM - 7 Jan 2017

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/01/facebook-closed-my-account-after-i.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: “facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Maybe this is only happening in Naija?

Coz on my side... All types of religion are very open to share and upload their religious movements, quotes or videos..

They are not restricted at all..
Re: “facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards by greatnaija01: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
well ya cos they are religions... CHRISTIANITY IS A THREAT THATS WHY THEY SHUT IT DOWN.

TrapQueen77:
Maybe this is only happening in Naija?

Coz on my side... All types of religion are very open to share and upload their religious movements, quotes or videos..

They are not restricted at all..
Re: “facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Maybe twas for another reason cos I 've seen several other religion related materials discussed/shared on fb
Re: “facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
[b] oga sevn mentor at work grin
group of atheist

Re: “facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Share Bibles”- Frank Edwards by forghon: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
this is all buharis fault Zuckerberg came to nigeria and now buhari islamasized him

(1) (Reply)

Cuba Gooding Jr Files For Divorce From His Wife After Over Twenty Years Of Marri / Burna Boy Threatened To Block MTV Base On Twitter - See What They Did / Another Comedy Crew Is Here – See These Hilarious Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.