Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali (18285 Views)

Usa,uk,isreal,south Africa,france's Embassies Turns Blind Eyes On Killings In SE / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Naijahelm: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari today, January 14th joined other Africa leaders at the Africa-France Summit holding in Bamako, Mali.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/photos-of-president-buhari-at-africa.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Kentura(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
He's still looking confused.. Bet he doesn't knw why he's there.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by MalcoImX: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kentura:
Would that bring out the most-confused bleached iPodic head from where his head is being cooled?

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Opakan2: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Indirect slavery.

Africa unite and stop master-slave relationship with your past colonial masters

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Built2last: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
I have not understood Why a country will call a continent for a meeting and they all sheepishly go with their agbada.

Imagine Nigeria calling Europe for a conference.

Well we will right the wrongs in Africa when time comes.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by temitemi1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
slim shady grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Escalze(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
so this man is still gallivanting?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by owodokiri: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just hope that some day we in Africa will develop so well to have the sense of self-worth that will help us avoid the humiliating angle to all these summoning.. The American president had his own meetings with all African leaders, it led to no where.., the Chinese president had his, baa-bu, the french is having maybe the second of this jamboree... Oyibo keeps summoning African leaders right left and center to endless conferences that yield little or no benefits to the African continent. 90% of the francophone Heads of States here were/are puns recruited by Paris to hold their respective countries down while France ra-pes wantonly..., mercilessly. . They will organise elaborate meetings to talk and talk and when everybody looks the other way, African leaders that are seriously working to drive out poverty from the continent are assassinated, overthrown or have their governments distablised while western surrogates willing to run down their countries for foreign multi-nationals are elevated.. It is depressing..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Built2last:
I have not understood Why a country will call a continent for a meeting and they all sheepistle go with their agbada.

Africa, as it is, is a creation of the European masters. Yes Europe is still call the shots in Africa. I hope this error is corrected in the future.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by owodokiri: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Built2last:
I have not understood Why a country will call a continent for a meeting and they all sheepistle go with their agbada.

It is sickening.., very annoying. The fanfare that surrounds these uneventful meetings is so embarrassing. Even African leaders that will dodge AU meeting struggle to attend.., even Mugabe. Yes, France is a global player but for heavens sake Portugal cant summon Brazil.. Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa should be dodging these meetings. It is starting to look like Headmaster summoning his primary school pupils... We need more of Thomas Sankara mentality in this continent. This old men with their bad habits should just move away..

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
See them... bozo and daft heads. After all most a century of self-rule, nothing to show for it, especially, the deluded promulgated giant of Africa.
Bunch of failures.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Even Mugabe?
Hypocrisy of African leaders know no bounds

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by buharimustlive: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dullard president......

Meanwhile.....

The price of a litre of kerosene is 500 Naira...

AND

Plz help me ask the M. O. D why he changed my MONIKER.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Abrupt: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Is he a president or a tourist?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by ibkgab001: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kao
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by nwosu35: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
What is he looking at . . . Any issues

Serve him that [color=#990000][/color]pls

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nomadic president

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Wuuworld(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
CONFUSIONISTA.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by wandeay: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ambassador Buhari a.k.a Minister of Tourism and Foreign Affairs
Nigerians are wailing, change your change!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Mrkesterr: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
9ice
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by UnknownT: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Him dey understand french? cheesy

iKid, iKid

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by ring7(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
[code][/code]
MalcoImX:
Would that bring out the most-confused bleached iPodic head from where his head is being cooled?

God bless you for this,
Epic response. cheesy[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by MyGeneration(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
My president
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by lazsnaira(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
NO FREEDOM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD POWERS KEEP CONTROLING OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by seunny4lif(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin
Ok but only France pack African leaders for one room
Na woah
One nation dey command 54 nationals abi I'm not understanding

African leaders and thier brains

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by RaptorX: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
The same France that is still collecting a colonial tax from 14 African countries, a country that collected reparations from Haiti for decades because the Haitians kicked out the French and abolish slavery. This same France that is summoning all this dumb a.ss African leaders mandated her former African colonies to pay 50% of the proceeds from selling their resources into the French treasury and you people believe Africa is independent and why I am suspicious when outspoken anti colonial leaders like Yahya Jameh are threatened with removal by force.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by johncreek: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kentura:
Why do you enjoy Insulting your Head of State?
HOw will you Feel if as the head of the family you are insulted by your children?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by ItzHoludex(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
bubu
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by soath(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
nwosu35:
What is he looking at . . . Any issues

Serve him that [color=#990000][/color]pls
Baba, nah you o! grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by mr1759: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
bros buhari y u come be my presido when there is nothing inside the skull, if woman ask u question she in problem, is either u say she belong to the kitchen or inner room, if better man ask u question is either his kuropt or his PDP. I pray no man ask u question there

Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by Martinola(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bubu...Bubu...d most confused man in d world.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali by mr1759: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Presidential portrait.
I belong to nobody I belong to somebody. u have always be confuse Mr president because there is nothing in the brain to think so you are neither here nor there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates / NDI-IGBO: APC Promises Toll-Free 2nd Niger Bridge / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.