Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey (811 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by gistyinka(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Veteran Nigerian dance-hall musician Daddy Showkey reveals his biggest regret in life. In recent interview with ThePointNG, Daddy Showkey said that his lack of education is one major thing he regrets.

In his words, ‘It is education. When I see musicians who are graduates, I am proud of them. I like to have PhD too.

Though my mother was a teacher, she still gave me the freedom to do what I wanted to do. But given another chance, I would like to take education seriously. I would have finished my secondary and university education before going into music’.

When asked, ‘what stops you from going back to school now? He responded saying,

I have so many people depending on me at the moment. Helen Paul and I even talked about it recently and she encouraged me to go back to school. But the truth is that I feel my children will continue from where I stopped’.

My Biggest Regret in Life, Is Not Going to School -- Daddy Showkey

Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by SuperSuave(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
School is not everything, He is a veteran and we will always remember him when we dance galala, he has the respect of the street and the whole industry.
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by myfantasies(f): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's not too late for him to go to school, and he is not doing bad despite not going to school

Like dey say, it's not how far, it's how well
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by ken19: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
education helps......buh it's not a guarantee
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by thesicilian: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Everyone has regrets.
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by LEAFLET(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
What exactly would he want to that he can't do now because of Education?? Does it prevent you from been richer and been more influential that you are now?? You speak fluent English and mustn't run for political office.. Not going to school doesn't really hinder anyone in today's world.
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by tyson99(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
That's why there's adult education in all universities
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by Came: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Showkey baba dey take sytle encourage the youth to take education seriously ... He no regret anything. Education way you no see food chop na yawa oooooo.... Person wan work, person no see work.... Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by 2dice01: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
mine is not using my mmm money to play bet9ja
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by OKorowanta: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2017
D guy even rejects going back to school,
The bobo head don knock.
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life, Is Not Going To School -- Daddy Showkey by akraym(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2017
This is deep. Yes very deep

(1) (Reply)

Man With 90 Wives, Bello Masaba, Dies At 93yrs. / Foluke Daramola-salako Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Says, “nothing Has Changed / Bbnaija: Street Over Private Jets...efe Is King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.