Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Take My Coin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take My Coin (535 Views)

Is My Coin Safe With Binance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take My Coin by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
My sister compelled me to buy a bitcoin..she said it gives a huge income and profit..
I bought 100 dollar worth coin..
now I don't even know what to do with the coin..
I tried to invest some of it in earntech.co but it seems that site is scam ...
I don't know where to invest my coin and I don't even know what to do with the remaining coin...
please if you know anything I can do to make more coin, just tell me or if I can sell the coin, just tell me how much you can buy it...
I'm totally fedup!
Re: Take My Coin by zando64: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Contact me on 08034609308
Re: Take My Coin by zando64: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Whatever u invested u will make it in 10 days sure
Re: Take My Coin by KingsJohnson(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Laugh wan kill me die
Re: Take My Coin by GMBuhari: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
mhixtakay:
My sister compelled me to buy a bitcoin..she said it gives a huge income and profit..
I bought 100 dollar worth coin..
now I don't even know what to do with the coin..
I tried to invest some of it in earntech.co but it seems that site is scam ...
I don't know where to invest my coin and I don't even know what to do with the remaining coin...
please if you know anything I can do to make more coin, just tell me or if I can sell the coin, just tell me how much you can buy it...
I'm totally fedup!

Heed my advise

Keep your coin in your wallet

It will automatically appreciate, gold never expires

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Bussiness And Maintainance / Customs Licensed And Clearing Agents / Hiti Photo Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.