Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) (38985 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
After queuing to buy petrol, kerosene and in some cases Diesel, Nigerians in Abuja are now queuing up to buy cooking gas. The price of the essential commodity has skyrocketed from N3000 to N5,500 in the last two weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/819668324116262912

1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
what is bad to queue to buy gas ?

May it's cheaper and safe to buy from that outlet

We queue in banks to collect our money we saved

We queue in banks to safe money

Next please

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Nairaland Chief Resident Zombie

356 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
What is buhari turning this country into?This man needs to be given the IBB treatment before he turn Nigeria into famine country.Let's sign the signature here with a like button.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Abeg keep quiet. U never have truth in your mouth.
Is Nigeria at war? Or are we in a Communist state?

154 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Habakus: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Guy even you don pass this level of sycophancy.... Nawa you o... Na 2017 be this o.

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Is my eyes seeing well
What did I just read
Are you saying there's nothing wrong with queuing to buy gas

Indeed, it's obvious that you're a paid poster

153 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Ema na yon na ato we ano we. A ku to pevi.
Useless biatch. Zombies grand patron

53 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

angry angry angry CRZ

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
greatgod2012:

Is my eyes seeing well
What is this I just read
Are you saying there's nothing wrong with queuing to buy gas

Indeed, it's obvious that you're a paid poster

Never in history has it happened before. Buhari the record breaker

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
sanandreas:

Never in history has it happened before. Buhari the record breaker

Never my brother!

Before we could be able to refill our cylinder two days ago, we went to four different gas shops and the final place we were able to get,,we were the 32nd on the queue.

And here, someone is telling me that there's nothing wrong with that.

How exactly did we get ourselves here

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Emekamex(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Essential commodities are now turning to gold under this admin. I guess Nigerians will soon queue up to breath fresh air in the future.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by wandeay: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Buuuuuhari!

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
APC!

Una see una life?

20 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Buhari's legacy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
This CHANGE is sweet o!
Do we also blame the past administration for this?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Now it concerns buhari, u see nothing wrong in it grin grin Oga zombie oo
sarrki:

Next please

40 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:
Next please

I GIVE UP IN YOUR CASE!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
No queue in Port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
greatgod2012:

I came to read this your ridiculous post again and honestly, I've given up on you!

Wait, did you buy this your stvpidity or it was given to you free of charge

And you claimed to be married with kids o, posterity will not forgive you for this your insincerity about this government!

Its a product of genetic engineering

18 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
At least they are queuing up

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Change cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Bros is not proper OK

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
NNVanguard:
This CHANGE is sweet o!

Do we also blame the past administration for this?

Seems we weren't hearing them very well when they were campaigning, they were shouting "Chain" and we thought it was "change"

If this is not chain, then, definitely it is negative change!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by lrdval: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oh my God. The ftp, what did he just said. People are really idiots

15 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Shake your head, anything there?

53 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
greatgod2012:

Never my brother!

Before we could be able to refill our cylinder two days ago, we went to four different gas shops and the final place we were able to get,,we were the 32nd on the queue.

And here, someone is telling me that there's nothing wrong with that.

How exactly did we get ourselves here

Hahahaha 32nd. My mum told me that during Buhari's era of 1983. People were queuing for essential commodities like bread, milk and sugar. A leopard never changes its spot.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na lie
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
1984 playing out cool

18 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:
Next please
You should have pretend you are sensible....

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by decasey(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

may God have mercy on u, u r a devil. Truth will never come ur way.

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.