Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) (38983 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:
what is bad to queue to buy gas ?

May it's cheaper and safe to buy from that outlet

We queue in banks to collect our money we saved

We queue in banks to safe money

Next please

Are you high? I now realise some Nigerians are just addicted to the difficult life. You queue at the bank, you queue to buy fuel/kerosene, you queue to buy cooking gas, your salaries are not paid in time, you queue for everything in this country and you are seemingly used to it to defend the stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2017
thunderbabs:

Are you high? I now realise some Nigerians are just addicted to the difficult life. You queue at the bank, you queue to buy fuel/kerosene, you queue to buy cooking gas, your salaries are not paid in time, you queue for everything in this country and you are seemingly used to it to defend the stupidity?
sarki is cursed! You don't know yet? He is one of the hardship distributors like his master... They have taken food away from people, now they are even going further to take away the means to cook it(gas and Kero)

BTW, why is Amaechi,Kemi,Fashola,Tinubu,Osinbajo,Oyegun etc quiet about sky-rocketing prices? Hypocrites... Nature will punish all of you

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Hiploko:
sarki is cursed! You don't know yet? He is one of the hardship distributors like his master... They have taken food away from people, now they are even going further to take away the means to cook it(gas and Kero)

BTW, why is Amaechi,Kemi,Fashola,Tinubu,Osinbajo,Oyegun etc quiet about sky-rocketing prices? Hypocrites... Nature will punish all of you

This hard times will only pass when buhari is no more leading this country. There's something sinister about buhari's destiny from heaven and hardship. It seems buhari and hardship signed a pact when he was on hz way to earth. I just dont get.

How wld u lead the country twice and its hardship people experience in both. It's spiritual.

Until dt old man leaves Aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

Stop eating mama put, show me any picture of Nigerians queuing to buy gas and the date then you will know this ain't normal.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by lielbree: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

It shall never be well with those who did this to you... cry

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by guychidile: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
im speechless..
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Splashme: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Emekamex:
Essential commodities are now turning to gold under this admin. I guess Nigerians will soon queue up to breath fresh air in the future.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
True!! It's the same thing at Nasarawa State. Yesterday, I queued to buy gas at a station (this was after the first wasn't selling; under lock and key), and that was after I waited for over one hour plus for them to unload.. It was tasking, and so sad.

The most annoying was how the price skyrocketed. 6kg of N1800 before is now selling @ N2100

Pele. Queue for kerosene still dey. Na wetin person go do
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by fourthworld: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2017
Anticorruption:
After queuing to buy petrol, kerosene and in some cases Diesel, Nigerians in Abuja are now queuing up to buy cooking gas. The price of the essential commodity has skyrocketed from N3000 to N5,500 in the last two weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/819668324116262912

cursed Zoo
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by octintopp: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2017
The so called leaders we have in this obodo 9ja ;Ddon fail us all totally crymy almighty God deliver this wonderful country
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
juman:

Their government is ogbanje government.
Nothing working well.
As in ehn!
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Metroescobar: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

grin

This picture describes you perfectly!

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by bilazego(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

When was the last time you queued to buy cooking gas in any state of the federation?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by bilazego(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:
Next please

Your sanity has to be investigated!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Ibro2005: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=kings09 post=from who?]Buhari's legacy[]
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Ibro2005: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Metroescobar post=52819521]

grin

This picture describes you perfectly! [/]

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Ibro2005: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
[=Metroescobar post=52819521]

grin

This picture describes you perfectly! [/quote]
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Ibro2005: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
A Question pls: HOW TO QUOTE SOMEONE'S COMMENT
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2017
ivandragon:

the interesting thing is that in 1-2 months, gas will become readily available again, but the price will be between N5000-N7000 & then you will see those Social Media Idiots praising PMB that he has made gas available everywhere as if when it wasn't available when it was N3500.

Thank you. That was exactly what happened with petrol/diesel, really sad situation.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by sweetestever(f): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2017
o girl yeeee! make i hurry go refilll before the price go rise for here, omo na gas and chacol things oo
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by stinggy(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
carammel:

This must be sarcasm.
u dey mind Sarkin ZoneB ni? grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Enoquin:

I filled my 6kg for 2400 this week (Uyo)
Imagine undecided? I really don't know where this country is headed..

vislabraye:

Pele. Queue for kerosene still dey. Na wetin person go do
I even hear say the kerosene sef no dey; reasons people opted for gas.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Enoquin(f): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Sleekyshuga post=52820726]

It was annoying. Just as I got into my apartment, I overheard my Landlady ask her son angrily for her balance from the kerosene she sent him. She blatantly refused to believe that a litre was N400 till the son's friend confirmed.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ghost08(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:
Next please
your case is indeed different

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by dongreatty(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by carammel(f): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
stinggy:
u dey mind Sarkin ZoneB ni? grin grin grin
His case needs close monitoring by his people.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

I even hear say the kerosene sef no dey; reasons people opted for gas.

shocked . Where in Nasarawa are you ? Are you close to Maraba ?
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by mario383: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:
Next please
tufiakwa
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by clefstone(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
sarrki:

Next please

there is nothing bad except that it only had to happen during the dullard's regime

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
vislabraye:

shocked . Where in Nasarawa are you ? Are you close to Maraba ?
Why you dey open eye cheesy? I'm @ the next LGA after Karu..

@ Enoquin, I understand that feeling grin. I do it to my siblings when I doubt the price of things, especially one I bought not too long. I don even taya to say, 'It's well' embarassed
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Why you dey open eye cheesy? I'm @ the next LGA after Karu..

@ Enoquin, I understand that feeling grin. I do it to my siblings when I doubt the price of things, especially one I bought not too long. I don even taya to say, 'It's well' embarassed

E be like say I see you for Jikwoye market..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones / Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.