Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) (38982 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
gunuvi:

Ema na yon na ato we ano we. A ku to pevi.
Useless biatch. Zombies grand patron

Is that Egun language from Badagry pls?
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Godfullsam:

what was the IBB treatment pls

lbb overthrew Buhari's despotic and tyranical rule in 1985 and things changed for the better albeit slightly...

Understand now?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
MARKone:

Wish say this cylinder go fall for ur head angry

This git me ROTFL.... grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
ajepako:

Is that Egun language from Badagry pls?

Yes, are you from Badagry?
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
vislabraye:

E be like say I see you for Jikwoye market..
Where that one dey? You sure say na me undecided? Though, I stopped at Mararaba yesterday on my way to Abuja to activate my Access bank ATM card.. So, maybe, you saw me wink.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Paga....sariki?

Ki lo so jade yi??

Haba!!!!! gas queue is normal to you??

l am very ashamed of you.....

Nkan to tini loju ju ole lo wa...l swear...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
gunuvi:

Yes, are you from Badagry?

No..from Epe but had many Badagry friends when l was in LASU in the mid 90s
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Where that one dey? You sure say na me undecided? Though, I stopped at Mararaba yesterday on my way to Abuja to activate my Access bank ATM card.. So, maybe, you saw me wink.

How often u dey come Abj ?
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by daveP(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Why you dey open eye cheesy? I'm @ the next LGA after Karu..

@ Enoquin, I understand that feeling grin. I do it to my siblings when I doubt the price of things, especially one I bought not too long. I don even taya to say, 'It's well' embarassed
I for send you make you use bus send me 20 baskets of tomatoes and 6 sacks of potato.at least your money don get value ba?grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
daveP:
I for send you make you use bus send me 20 baskets of tomatoes and 6 sacks of potato.at least your money don get value ba?grin grin grin
Na your money go kill am na.. You hear say I dey do service for free undecided?

But on a serious note, food is in abundance here smiley..

vislabraye:

How often u dey come Abj ?
Not often.. Chill!! No be me you see cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by webbsahar: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by caleboxylic: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
darknetcom:
first it was petrol,now gas..whats next,firewood??...

nigeria is a very funny country...
But u support one Nigeria. This country will not make any progress without disintegration or at least true federalism.
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by daveP(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Na your money go kill am na.. You hear say I dey do service for free undecided?

But on a serious note, food is in abundance here smiley..

Not often.. Chill!! No be me you see cheesy.
wait, so you think say I go just open mouth without action or dropping something?

I know service is not for free, that's why I spake confidently grin
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by Johnapeh: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
what is bad to queue to buy gas ?

May it's cheaper and safe to buy from that outlet

We queue in banks to collect our money we saved

We queue in banks to safe money

Next please

Maybe it can only be bad if we start giving bribe to attendants before we refil our gas
Re: Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) by webbsahar: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
what is best treatment for skin cancer?
https://fightcancerwithbeauty.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.