Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom (29739 Views)

Can I Build 3 Bedroom Apartment On A 25ft/50ft Plot Of Land? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
alist:
no be to name price on top the matter I just observe no ni na architect I be I do war in concern me na so we dey do once we see plan. U no go undrstand. Architect and criticisms of plan na legendary thing.
Ok Sir
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Excluding land,#8m will do.Good roofings,security doors,nice finishing. But if you want to use cheaper roofings,doors and average finishing, #6.5m should do.

2 Likes

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Icon4s(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
okochaik:
Oga watin be your own naa, simple range the house fit cost am, you dey useless questions. Put email join. Anyway, op it depends on your taste some already suggested 5 to 7 million budget

Maybe in 2013 but not in this 2017.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Icon4s(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2017
abdul4new:
budget 4m but all depend on location and proximity to source for your building materials from expert desk.

4M in this 2017? shocked
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by saydfact(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2017
omio4real:
Hello the professional in the house, I ve half plot of land I want to build 3bedroom house on it with all en suit , how muchtwill cist to build it to final level

you can find approx estimate on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3523256/how-build-comfortable-house-earning
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by 1kinggy(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
alist:
Why did the bath open to the living room no privacy at all.

Looks like that's the visitor's toilet and it's behind the focal area.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Youngzedd(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
omio4real:
Yes I have one already below is the design,,,,CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MUCH TO SPEND ON THIS PROJECT FOR NOW WANT TO START SOOON

There should be a door between the kitchen and the dining. Carrying food passing through the lobby to enter the dinning nawaa.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by 1kinggy(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2017
omio4real:
Yes I have one already below is the design,,,,CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MUCH TO SPEND ON THIS PROJECT FOR NOW WANT TO START SOOON

Budget 5 - 7 million.
If your cost creeps, 8M max should give you a good ginish as well. (Longstanding roofing, POP ceilings, quality tiles and fittings )
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by alist(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:

Ok Sir
no kwalms
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by alist(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
1kinggy:

Looks like that's the visitor's toilet and it's behind the focal area.
Yea but still wrong to have opened directly to the living room.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by danemenike: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders..... I'm back after a short break, thanks to those who called to ask of my wellbeing. I'm grateful. This year has been beautiful, numerous construction sites and consultancy services. Glory to God!

To the main topic; How much will it cost to build a 3-bedroom
This question has been answered severally, it amazes me how people think sometimes....since when has Nairaland become a quantity surveying forum? Which of you here when sick displays your illness asking for the cost of treatment? You gently walk to hospital or a pharmacy. That being said, what you've is just a building plan the cost of construction will be determined by;
Location site
Type of soil
Cost of labour in that area
Cost of supervision
Cost of in that area e.t.c

Engr. Daniel(07037629947)
TerraStone Shelters
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by ak22(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2017
okochaik:
Oga watin be your own naa, simple range the house fit cost am, you dey useless questions. Put email join. Anyway, op it depends on your taste some already suggested 5 to 7 million budget

hello mr man you are a pure novice alist asked a very good question there . you must know the accurate measurement of a building b4 u can make a quote . what do you know about building can you build ordinary toilet ? instead of you to be a good learner you dey jump.

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
To linted level (1.5m)

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by alist(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
ak22:

hello mr man you are a pure novice alist asked a very good question there . you must know the accurate measurement of a building b4 u can make a quote . what do you know about building can you build ordinary toilet ? instead of you to be a good learner you dey jump.
he no know why but no need to let am know. Especially because of the tone of his message. Thanks though.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by DreamChoice(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
From my experience you can get this done with N4.5m - N5m at most but the kind of finishing you decide to use will also have an effect on the price.

I am a builder in Delta State and I normally build 2 bedroom simple bungalow for N3.5m and 3 bedroom for N4.5m

2 Likes

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by PqsMike: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by JMEN: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
meet a quantity surveyor he will take care of all your needs relating cost or send the complete drawings to my email eduputajoseph@gmail.com, I will break down all the cost analysis for you or call 08033574397 for further information. Am a quantity surveyor.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by edshaf: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2017
omio4real:
Hello the professional in the house, I ve half plot of land I want to build 3bedroom house on it with all en suit , how muchtwill cist to build it to final level

First of all @omio4real, I am not a professional. The quote I provide is just a guide.

Since your plan has no dimension, I have made some assumptions.
Based on my experience, fast foward to current trends of things, firstly, I would like to tell you that you might be looking in the neighbourhood of N6million to N10million.

Factors that would affect the cost are a lot, i.e. the land's soil structure, topography, pillars/no pillars, tastes, etc.

The quote below is just a rough breakdown that can guide you.

About 8200 sancrete blocks = N 1,800,000 (Save cost here by casting on site)
About 175 bags of cement = N 380,000 (Go for the cheaper one, they are all equally good. Understand the different types will help you a lot)
About 75 tonnes of Sharp Sand = N 150,000 (This should be substantial to complete the foundation and block work - provided you are not cheated by volume.
About 50 tonnes of Granite = N 280,000 (Mostly for foundation. Extra depends on if you plan on creating pillars, most Structural Enginners will recommend)
About 50 tonnes of plaster sand = N 70,000

Irod Rods = N 132,000 (You will need to buy in pieces. You might require more if you plan on building concrete fascia [parapet])
Roofing = N 1,400,000 (Depends on what you want, really)
Plumbing & Electrical = 500,000.00 (Does not include the fittings. Electrical items are now very expensive in the market)
POP = N 600,000
Doors, Windows and Buglaries = N 850,000 (As mentioned, taste will determine price here
Labor 800,000.00 = (Budget more for this. You will also consider getting a site supervisor)
Painting and fittings - depens on your taste

There are still quite a few other items not included here that will impact your sum total.

Having said all that, I will strongly recommend you get a quantity surveyor to do a proper quote for you. You will save a lot doing so in the long run, trust me!

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Ajewealth123(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2017
nifty247:
Even though the bath is for visitors it should be accessed through a lobby IMO. I am a professional and registered structural engineer you can please contact me for your high rise building designs, unfortunately I can not help with the likely cost for your building, I will advise you to please contact a professional Quantity Surveyor.can I help u? U called me.

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Ajewealth123(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2017
nifty247:
Even though the bath is for visitors it should be accessed through a lobby IMO. I am a professional and registered structural engineer you can please contact me for your high rise building designs, unfortunately I can not help with the likely cost for your building, I will advise you to please contact a professional Quantity Surveyor.
can I help u? U called me.lol. Yea u are very correct. It doesn't befit to have ur guest toilet in your living room. Tell any engineer who is willing to work with you to create a waiting room before your living room, u can have your guest toilet there
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Anderlis(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2017
omio4real:

The cost of building a 3 bedroom apartment varies... Different cost for different location and also depending on your design above all the type of finishing you want on the property... So pls take note of 3 things
1) Location.
2) Design.
3) finishing which has to do with your taste.

For the service of a project manager you can contact me on IG:@propertylistings or call 08131689098
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by florest(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
@Op, there many factor to consider her, first is your land condition, this will great determine d type of foundation, 2 location, 3 your finishing taste, that will determine your overall cost to say d least.
I presume your budget to be as low as 4.5mil-6mil., low to moderate budget,
And as high as mil.- 7mil.- 10mil. Base on you plan here, but your taste is what count, like doors , tiles, roofing, wiring and so on.

Pls contact 08095693219
Moreofyou2life@gmail.com for the undertakings

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by chrisblack1234: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
As an engineer , I will tell u it depends. I built one In ondo state, it costs 4million, while in Edo, Ekpoma precisely, 5million, Lagos, should be 7million and depending the location in lag, is just the materials and communities to settle and so on..beat of luck broda.

2 Likes

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
alist:
haha I tire for myself.
why you no go tire. If you are a contractor and needs his attention, as a wise man first ask him the location to enable you know the cost of labor and materials. Then put down a detailed quote of the price of the materials. Write a quote and prices of when he wants it on a high taste and when he wants it on an economy scale. Put the both quotes differently. Since he had shown you the plan you can even draw how house will look when it is done both front and back. He will be the one to request for your contact and from there you will get the contract. If you are a trickish person like most contractors do, you will under estimate the cost for him and when the job is going on, he will see reasons to put more funds in it.
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by alist(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Plenty thread dey for him to check and I didn't want to give a figure I posted my email so if he is serious he can send dimensioned plan to me to make a proper quote ditto. U can do as u advised but every one does how things best suit them. Thanks though.
okochaik:
why you no go tire. If you are a contractor and needs his attention, as a wise man first ask him the location to enable you know the cost of labor and materials. Then put down a detailed quote of the price of the materials. Write a quote and prices of when he wants it on a high taste and when he wants it on an economy scale. Put the both quotes differently. Since he had shown you the plan you can even draw how house will look when it is done both front and back. He will be the one to request for your contact and from there you will get the contract. If you are a trickish person like most contractors do, you will under estimate the cost for him and when the job is going on, he will see reasons to put more funds in it.

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by smart024(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Why are toilet inspection chambers directly beside the main entrance door...?

The issue raised about the visitors toilet door in the living room should be reconsidered too...

Then the store window should be shifted away from the toilet window by at least 450mm...

Aside that, its a good design...
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Catastrophe1: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Observing and reading professional advice
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by jbcul4ril(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
6million if you supervise the project yourself
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by unclemaths(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Nice setup. Please, how many windows in the living room? And kitchen? These places also need good ventilations. The family spend most of their times in the sitting room.. and there will be smoke from the kitchen?!

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by unclemaths(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Plus: which portion of the house will you tile?
Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by florest(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=smart024 post=52876852]Why are toilet inspection chambers directly beside the main entrance door...?

The issue raised about the visitors toilet door in the living room should be reconsidered too...

Then the store window should be shifted away from the toilet window by at least 450mm...

Aside that, its a good design...

There are errors in entrance door placements, but it's not beyond correction if handle by competent builder, or he should take it back to his archi. for corretion.

You are the only one had given a reasonable contribition while some people are just being critics for nothing

1 Like

Re: How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by SMSandEvents: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Patcollins Bolts and Nuts supplies quality galvanized bolts, nuts, fishers, screw and fasteners in Nigeria.
We have different sizes of √ Drywall Screws
√ Chipboard Screws
√ Self Drilling Screws
√Tapping Screws
√ Machine Screws
√ Galvanized/Mild steel Bolts and Nuts
√ Barrow Bolts
√Screw Bolts
√Japan Screws
√ Rivet Nails
√ Threaded Rods
√ Hilti Bolts
√ Raw Bolts
√ Roofing Screws
√ Roofing Bolts
√ Washers
√ Wood Screws
√ Hexagonal Bolts/Nuts
√ Sheet metal Screws
√ Coupling/Joiner
√ Anchor Nuts.
√ Fishers
√Drilling Bit.

Call now 08032477868 and place your order. Quality products and customer satisfaction guaranteed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Between Tenant And Landlord, Who Is Responsible For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.