Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? (4169 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:
As a Christian, do you think having sex with someone you love is a sin against God?

Don't you think it's difficult not to have sex especially when you have blood running through your vein
Don't have sex with any man for now except if you are married, it's against the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:
this is why people don't want to serve God.
why did God create it if he don't want us to use.
I'm not ready for marriage...
so you mean to tell people they can only have sex only if they are married undecided
You really want to have sex with him? undecided undecided You are not facing temptations, you are the one putting yourself into temptation. You know the meaning of having sex outside marriage.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
You really want to have sex with him? undecided undecided You are not facing temptations, you are the one putting yourself into temptation. You know the meaning of having sex outside marriage.

Taaaahhhhh! mechionu! Like say, if na u be the guy, u go register objection. Player hater!
op no answer am, he is a hypocrite. carry on!
If u need tips holla at ur boy. I will school u.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:

Taaaahhhhh! mechionu! Like say, if na u be the guy, u go register objection. Player hater!
op no answer am, he is a hypocrite. carry on!
If u need tips holla at ur boy. I will school u.
An agent of destruction spotted, get behind me satan. Tomorrow, you will be the first person to call her names like babymama, olosho, tokunbo after seeing that her life has been destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
An agent of destruction spotted, get behind me satan. Tomorrow, you will be the first person to call her names like babymama, olosho, tokunbo after seeing that her life has been destroyed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:
As a Christian, do you think having sex with someone you love is a sin against God?

Don't you think it's difficult not to have sex especially when you have blood running through your vein

Sammy 23, verse 1. never listen to player haters...

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
undecided undecided

I am honest and u know it, never player hate. No where in the bible did it say let others decide 4 u. If she give u, will u refuse? So y u hating?

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
If only you people had a revelation of how hell is like.

Oh..

All these might seem a joke now but...
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:

I am honest and u know it, never player hate. No where in the bible did it say let others decide 4 u. If she give u, will u refuse? So y u hating?
I will refuse because we are not yet married.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
I will refuse because we are not yet married.

Den, prepare to carry a baby that is not urs. Y do u think, women dont need sex more or love sex more? If u refuse, it is unto the next one. Dont complain then. Pray against the spirit of possessiveness. U thinking of property and ownership. embarassed
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:

Den, prepare to carry a baby that is not urs. Y do u think, women dont need sex more or love sex more? If u refuse, it is unto the next one. Pray againstthe spirit of possessiveness. U thinking of property and ownership. embarassed
Lol this guy is funny. You really wish you were her boyfriend? She was looking for someone who will tell her to fornicate with her boyfriend. She was never a true christian. You are really a bad advisor.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol this guy is funny. You really wish you were her boyfriend? She was looking for someone who will tell her to fornicate her boyfriend. She was never a true christian. You are really a bad advisor.

Dat is it.. put urself in his position and reason it? Wat will u advise her then? The bolded is absolutely correct. sad
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:

Dat is it.. put urself in his position and reason it? Wat will u advise her then? The bolded is absolutely correct. sad
I will advise her not to have sex with him cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
I will advise her not to have sex with him cheesy cheesy

Are u the one to marry her and then have sex? Are u the one she is waiting 4? cheesy
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:

Are u the one to marry her and then have sex? Are u the one she is waiting 4? cheesy
I don't know her undecided
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Revelation1:
I don't know her undecided

Dude! I talk am say u be player hater. u see, ur already giving consideration? u just wan spoil that guy show. Na first come, first serve, wait ur turn. cheesy grin
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by FemiFimile: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
yeye people. dis generation is finished. I hope dey remember that sex and baby go together. @ireneony, best wait for marriage, before u become sorry. Men are good wen dey want something but equally good at disappointing wen dey have collected wat they were after. Besides, u cannot just sleep with somebody ur not into for pleasure. Take ur time and get wat u really want. No pressure!
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by damesilver(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:

I want to take your definition of Christian to mean those who adhere, or are striving to lead a life purely on the true teachings of Christ. A Christian is not to be confused with someone who goes to church or someone who reads the Bible.

How can sexual intercourse be a sin? The urge to do so is not the creation of man. The urge is placed there by our Maker. Like every other thing, it is the abuse of it that brings sin.

Physical union, sex, may occur between two souls that are spiritually harmonious and have love of the soul for each other. However great care must be taken that the intercourse is not a result of artificial stimulation by reading books or watching movies, or by sensual conversations, imaginations, over wrought nerves, passion, pressure or some other means.

Do not think that as long as you're pronounce legally married, that you can Marshall your bodies anyhow, any time; thinking you have received the licence to explore your long repressed fantasy at the height of your sexual prowess. No.

It must be a natural thing. It doesn't matter whether you at married or not. The first rule is that there must be pure love. Pure love will not entertain any thought of defilement whatsoever. It will not confuse sex with love. In fact, if you genuinely love your partner thought of sex will rarely cross your mind.

You will want to eschew all base feelings regarding someone you love. At the appropriate time the natural inclination to meet will come. It will be devoid of lustful thought at satisfying only the flesh. It will be an expression, enhancement and an exchange of vibrations leading to greater power. It is not only for making babies.

The sense of shame is given to check the abuse of this powerful instinct. It is a measure to value the worth of the inner man. This feeling of shame should not be stifled. It is man's best defence against descending to the level of an animal.

Strive to give purity to your thoughts then the urge will lose it hold on you. Do not encourage opportunities to stimulate your instinct. Occupy yourself with things that are pure and noble. Associate with friends whose presence remind you to always to live a Christ-like life.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Vick4rill(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
the most annoying thing about this silly gal, is that you find it hard to know were she belong...look at the kind of question someone that calls herself a christian.i guess what she have been reading frm this section by atheist, is gradually polluting her mind. ireneony define yourself and make your choice.stop been childish abeg
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote]Not at all. David had sex with another man's wife and asked God for forgiveness. Even God in all his righteousness stooped low to engage in sexual intercourse with mary. She must be really hot. You could do same. God couldn't control his sexual urge so you don't have to shoot yourself on that. He would understand that you needed the release.[/quot]
Even God in all his righteousness stooped low to engage in sexual intercourse with mary.

God didn't have sex with Mary.Mary became pregnant through the holy spirit.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why bother yourself to sex now when you can have it all you want during marriage? Why not get married if kongi dey do kikokiko.As a Christian it's totally wrong to have premarital sex before marriage so it's better you abstain from it. You have the choice to choose the part to follow either the narrow way or the broad way. Don't let anyone deceive by making references to scripture that support grace because grace is only allowed on earth.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by hammerF: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017
ireneony
Come and finish wat u started. Oooo! cheesy grin
No run, the fire abi na debate is raging.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by FemiFimile: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
[s]
damesilver:

I want to take your definition of Christian to mean those who adhere, or are striving to lead a life purely on the true teachings of Christ. A Christian is not to be confused with someone who goes to church or someone who reads the Bible.

How can sexual intercourse be a sin? The urge to do so is not the creation of man. The urge is placed there by our Maker. Like every other thing, it is the abuse of it that brings sin.

Physical union, sex, may occur between two souls that are spiritually harmonious and have love of the soul for each other. However great care must be taken that the intercourse is not a result of artificial stimulation by reading books or watching movies, or by sensual conversations, imaginations, over wrought nerves, passion, pressure or some other means.

Do not think that as long as you're pronounce legally married, that you can Marshall your bodies anyhow, any time; thinking you have received the licence to explore your long repressed fantasy at the height of your sexual prowess. No.

It must be a natural thing. It doesn't matter whether you at married or not. The first rule is that there must be pure love. Pure love will not entertain any thought of defilement whatsoever. It will not confuse sex with love. In fact, if you genuinely love your partner thought of sex will rarely cross your mind.

You will want to eschew all base feelings regarding someone you love. At the appropriate time the natural inclination to meet will come. It will be devoid of lustful thought at satisfying only the flesh. It will be an expression, enhancement and an exchange of vibrations leading to greater power. It is not only for making babies.

The sense of shame is given to check the abuse of this powerful instinct. It is a measure to value the worth of the inner man. This feeling of shame should not be stifled. It is man's best defence against descending to the level of an animal.

Strive to give purity to your thoughts then the urge will lose it hold on you. Do not encourage opportunities to stimulate your instinct. Occupy yourself with things that are pure and noble. Associate with friends whose presence remind you to always to live a Christ-like life.

[/s]@ireneony, repeat after me, get behind me satan. Dont let master manipulators finish u up with sweet talk, leave u high and dry. how do u think all the other girls ended baby mama, na dis kind talk oooo. Any word not from bible is not word of God and prone to mind control and manipulation. ko ronu!
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by Immorttal: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ireneony:

who even told you sex is a sim,. Why were you created that way with strong sexual inclination and secondly it is tge only way to procreate. It implies that procreation is a sin too then why did God made it that way, an almighty God would not have a limited way of doing things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by analice107: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ireneony:

Do you have sex in your blood?

Have you asked yourself why God created sex?

Have you ever sat down and give yourself some serious thinking about these things? Are you just going to live your life so disorganised all your life?

Again. Why did God create sex?

Do you know that Sex is a service to God, and shd be done acceptably just like every other service to God?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by analice107: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
ireneony:
so you mean to tell people they can only have sex only if they are married undecided
lol. Yeah, sin is the reason men hate God.

wait, didnt you say you were a Christian? How can you ask questions like this?

Self-control is a gift of the Spirit, do you have it?

As a Christian, have you asked why God didn't create Adam and Eve Children and let them wonder around naked until they grew to the age of having sex, but created them full blown adults ready to have sex, and He went on to command them to have Kids and fill the earth?

Song of Solomon 8:4 I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you never [again attempt to] stir up your passion/love until it is time.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by analice107: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
ireneony:
are you a pastor?
Not only the Pastor needs the Holy Spirit. We all need Him.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by analice107: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jeromejnr:
If only you people had a revelation of how hell is like.

Oh..

All these might seem a joke now but...
That is what really breaks my heart. It all seem like a joke to them. Hmmm.
Re: Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? by jakandeola(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
ireneony:
hahahaha bring ur body so I enjoy it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons / Why Are Roman-catholics Like This / Am I An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.