Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Talking About Cute. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking About Cute. (8291 Views)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Well, Miss Dzifa go fvck yourself then
Wait!
How did you know my middle name?
Re: Talking About Cute. by CentaurXXX: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:

I lost your number again. lipsrsealed
Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:

I lost your number again. lipsrsealed
So you had my number before. Interesting.
Re: Talking About Cute. by wenebunwo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
you! no thanks
you look softer than me plus you havent shown smartness

Lol.
Re: Talking About Cute. by CentaurXXX: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
So you had my number before. Interesting.

Re: Talking About Cute. by Masonic(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dem boyz wont like this grin
Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Talking About Cute. by J3RK: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Wait! How did you know my middle name?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Talking About Cute. by CentaurXXX: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
cool

Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
cheesy cheesy
I just realised you called me Dzifa. So will you be a gentleman and tell me? cool
Re: Talking About Cute. by J3RK: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
I just realised you called me Dzifa. So will you be a gentleman and tell me? cool
Re-read my Signature,Ma . I am no gentleman

1 Like

Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Re-read my Signature,Ma . I am no gentleman
Aiit. Jerk tell me.
Re: Talking About Cute. by J3RK: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Aiit. Jerk tell me.
Where would the fun be in telling you that I aint replying your mention on this matter again, Deborah cheesy cheesy :p 8-)

1 Like

Re: Talking About Cute. by CentaurXXX: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Aiit. Jerk tell me.

Don't you know who is behind the dude's account?

Anyway, Am waiting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Don't you know who is behind the dude's account?

Anyway, Am waiting. undecided
Lol I know. Waiting for?
Re: Talking About Cute. by makydee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Where would the fun be in telling you that I aint replying your mention on this matter again, Deborah cheesy cheesy :p 8-)
angry
Re: Talking About Cute. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Una ehn grin
The chick already said she's not exactly stunning herself and is 'unworthy' of said cute guys, so why're y'all shitting yourselves?? She just wants to be able to drool over eye candy when she's bored and enjoy the female equivalent of a stiffy once in a while, which is reasonable. Hands up if you've never slobbered over rukayat (not sure that's the spelling) and other ample assed vixens that're nice enough to display sensual poses to sensitize our spirits. Why shouldn't she grumble about the unfairness of the whole thing? angry
I'd probably give any poor soul unfortunate to behold my ugly mug nightmares for weeks (I'm talking therapy here) but I'm sure there are some yummy boys here you can ogle. There's one dude in particular that is forever creating threads about his muscles, you can start from there sweetie kiss
Re: Talking About Cute. by Prime1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
The time you use in looking for "Cute guys" on NL could be channeled into your education so you will have something Tangible to present to the creator if you die 2mrw.. Fool

hmm, I'm with you bro
Re: Talking About Cute. by Tedassie(m): 3:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Justdulla:

If u were so pretty, your pix should have graced ur profile instead ur here searching for cute guy.
look around your locality, there are cute guys over there. Abeg leave Nairaland guys alone, we dont date SECOND HAND. undecided
Re: Talking About Cute. by Tedassie(m): 3:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Aniker:
Iav seen few cute boys here
Re: Talking About Cute. by osita456(m): 4:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Ok he manages to have a quite cute face and the flop, his body is small or nothing to write home about.

The ones who post "intelligently" 98% of the time have failed in the looks dept. And so we know why they have to make up.

Not that i am really worth the mr stunner, but maybe we just need something to satisfy our eyes too. Or maybe the really handsome guys are trully lemmings and suck at conversations and their profiles not worth checking?

Overall, i am just disappointed. None to say, "thats a man i can rock with!"

So unfortunate.

if you want a good man don't go for looks, go for words instead.
Re: Talking About Cute. by Tedassie(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Ok he manages to have a quite cute face and the flop, his body is small or nothing to write home about.

The ones who post "intelligently" 98% of the time have failed in the looks dept. And so we know why they have to make up.

Not that i am really worth the mr stunner, but maybe we just need something to satisfy our eyes too. Or maybe the really handsome guys are trully lemmings and suck at conversations and their profiles not worth checking?

So unfortunate.

Re: Talking About Cute. by colossus91(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Stupedinluv:

So unfortunate.

i would have suggested u check me out i can be a greet companion,and i think am a lil bit cute too!!
Re: Talking About Cute. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Stupedinluv:

So unfortunate.

Lol...what an ironic post. And you've been exchanging mentions with me. Can't you read between the lines? And I thought you were smart. Thank heavens I don't have my picture on display; else ladies like you would've used it for "cucumber time." grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Change A Man? / 500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / I Finally Slept With Her Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.