Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Most Guys Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Cheat (877 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Cheat by Mafking(m): 3:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Firstly this is not an excuse, you can call it anything else but not an excuse...
Believe me when I say its not easy to be a guy mehn...I mean just take a walk in a tertiary school environment...sometimes you just see a perfect ass and you can't help but just say ZAGADAT...me i am an ass guy and sometimes when a girl passes by I wish I had another pair of eyes at the back of my head....

most guys always believe that one bastard out there is fu*king their future wife
...funny life doesn't reward the good guys with a good wife or virgin...most of the time its a guy that has disflowerd so many future wives that even gets d good wife...
"In conclusion the thought of another guys tapping your future wife is enough for you to want sleep with as many others' future wives as possible"(this is just one f the reasons)
#PeaceOut
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Silentscreamer(f): 3:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok.. Good thing u know dis is not an excuse.
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 15, 2017
grin

Men.... Men... Men...

That's y I prefer a virgin guy... CoZ these spoilt boiz don't behave accordingly.. angry

Every pussay & azz they see they wanna chew it raw.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Mafking(m): 4:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Ok.. Good thing u know dis is not an excuse.

I knew its not an excuse even before writing it undecided
...I was telling you guys its not an excuse... The question is do you now believe its not an excuse or it is
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Lionbite(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Men.... Men... Men...

That's y I prefer a virgin guy... CoZ these spoilt boiz don't behave accordingly.. angry

why would you go for an inexperienced virgin that will probably fumble during sex than a guy with a rich cv in sex that will give it to you real good.
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Kondomatic(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Cheating men cheat with other people's wives and girlfriends. So you see?
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Guys must really think they are smart
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Men.... Men... Men...

eyame,y u go talk like that la,so as ladies too,
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by J3RK: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Men.... Men... Men...

Ironically you just cobfirmed the OP's words.. "It's always the 'hoes that desire/get the innocent boys

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Mafking(m): 3:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Guys must really think they are smart

Well guys are actually smart...if you can make a person you don't even love at all believe you love him/her and

Make the person fall inlove with you....
And guys do that like a lot(if that aint smart, I don't know what is
Re: Why Most Guys Cheat by Mafking(m): 4:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
Cheating men cheat with other people's wives and girlfriends. So you see?

Well there are different reasons why people cheat why some people don't even have any reason...when you cheat continuously,well you get better at it,then addicted to it till you want to try new things out(like cheating on married women) till you go deep when you can cheat with anything...

(1) (Reply)

Romancelander Help.. How I Fit Take Fresh Like This Guy.. / Valentine Day Eve : Running Mad Over..... / "He That Findeth A Wife, Findeth A Good Thing".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.