Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist (22322 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by SIRmanjar(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2017
idupaul:
Nobody that kills in the name of Allah will ever be prosecuted by another Muslim .this is just a fact , they will only be celebrated secretly
True talk..Even if dere sultan and Co condemnz any killing, deep down in dere heart dey are very happy.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by felixomor: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg, where is Freeze that was condemning bishop oyedepo that day?

He should commend this one na?

1 Like

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by greatmen: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2017
I advice Christians living in the north self defence is not a sin, pray yes but keep your Ak47 for protection too, isreal is God's love but they don't joke with their security, they is a time for everything under the sun, please Christians protect yourselves I dun talk my own!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by SalomonKane: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2017
And so, Eunice died for nothing and those who murdered her in cold blood are as free as a bird, breathing the same air sane men breathe.

What a shame! What a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Ake1: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2017
It's bad if the truth killer still go scot free but it's worse if innocent person paid for the crimes s/he no know about.
Weball know Nigeria Police mode of operandi: random arrest at the scene of incident. Even people who volunteer information is a suspect and s/he may be use as a scapegoat.
What police ought to do is to follow or traces evidence at the scene or crimes spot and carryout forensic investigation to unravel the perpetrator. No criminals will stay behind the crimes or the scene waiting for police to arrive. Even boko Haram themselves will not do that o!

Presumption and prejudice can be a crimes itself because the result always biase and innocent mostly make to pay for the crimes!
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Xbee007(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2017
Some dimwit brought religious coloration into this. They tried to blame Muslims for her death, without proof. They tried to ignore several facts which were staring them in the face because they are ill informed.
The woman sells land, and one thing about Abuja land sellers is their notoriety for selling one land to multiple persons. Perhaps, she may have offended some devilish folks in the process.
The police should investigate that but no they won't. They just went there and arrest innocent people who know nothing about the barbaric act.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by NaMeAboki: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2017
@OP:
Kindly correct your headline because it completely misleading and equally very inciting.

Your heading should have read something like: Police Cleared Suspects of Complicity in Abuja Murder of Christian Woman for Lack of Evidence; otherwise you are in effect suggesting that these ppl were released still as suspects without being investigated, cleared and exonerated - contrary to the actual facts on the ground.

If anyone disagrees, then let him/her provide the necessary evidence to convict these set of ppl; unless they nevertheless want them found guilty of a crime they didn't commit, simply because they share the same tribe, region or religion with the actual culprits.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by oscarpet: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Chai this country is evil..can you imagine they set the killers free just to maintain their evil religion. for me let us go on our separate ways. lite and darkness can never ever miss.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by oloriooko(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
The scenario is simple: she desecrated Islam by preaching the dreaded abominable message of Christ right in front of the mosque
Every Muslim supports what happened to that lady bubu inclusive and do not forget that the IG of police is bubu's dedicated boy.
Releasing the suspects is expected and Islamically acceptable

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by buharimustlive: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Tolexander:
go and read 'barcanista's post on the killing of the woman.

So far the poster condemned Oyedepo's words doesn't mean he had no different opinion on this.

Tell me the truth!
Are you the same person as Barcanista?.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Kondomatic(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2017
emmalezy:
The Nigeria Police Force has released all the arrested suspects in connection with the gruesome murder of 42 year old RCCG evangelist, Eunice Elisha, in Abuja on July 9th 2016. According to the FCT Police spokesman, ASP Anjuguri Manzah, the suspects were released because police investigation could not establish any evidence linking them to the murder of the late Evangelist. He however stated that the suspects were released on the condition that they will be called up for interrogation whenever the need arises. He said investigations into the matter is still ongoing.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/01/police-release-suspected-killers-of.html
IpobExposed

GOOD MORNING
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by skyman200(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
This is real injustice.

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Tolexander: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
buharimustlive:

Tell me the truth!
Are you the same person as Barcanista?.
shey na question be this?
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
They should shut the folk up,those animals were released because they are Muslims. God will deal with all of them and their generations including those that released them.

Moderator you can ban me till 2050 for saying my mind. I swear I go open 5 new accounts to replace this one.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by nwaanambra1(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
na their way na!

if say bokoharam na only Christians them dey kill, them for still dey very active til today! infact them for don take over the nigeria army!

they are fighting boko simply bc them dey kill muslims join too!
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Xbee007(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
CplusJason:
There you have it.

The killers (bubu's loyal boys) walks freely for a job well done.

And a witless chameleon called Tonyebarcannista is somewhere condemning Bishop David Oyedepo.

Nigeria; A big mistake to Africa.

Mtchewwwww!!!!!!
What proof do u have that they are the culprit. We all know how Nigeria police works. They arrive at a scene of incident hours after it has happened and arrest innocent passerby on sight. Remember, those people are someone's children too.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by ceejay80s(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2017
U see how they were released because they are hausa Muslims, if na Christians kill hausa Muslims, they would have sentenced them to death, Islam be like curse

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by gbegemaster(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Ake1:
It's bad if the truth killer still go scot free but it's worse if innocent person paid for the crimes s/he no know about.
Weball know Nigeria Police mode of operandi: random arrest at the scene of incident. Even people who volunteer information is a suspect and s/he may be use as a scapegoat.
What police ought to do is to follow or traces evidence at the scene or crimes spot and carryout forensic investigation to unravel the perpetrator. No criminals will stay behind the crimes or the scene waiting for police to arrive. Even boko Haram themselves will not do that o!

Presumption and prejudice can be a crimes itself because the result always biase and innocent mostly make to pay for the crimes!
The police actually have a very extensive network of informants and can investigate more than we give them credit for.

Most times they do find the culprits and still let them go for political or personal gains. We the masses chuck it up to their apparent incompetence and laxity. The case dies.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Abeltsado4(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Which nigeria police be that.....it is kano state police command......this kind of murder case should have been transfered to abuja then we would have known if it was the police force or kano state police command that released them.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by bigfather(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
emmalezy:
The Nigeria Police Force has released all the arrested suspects in connection with the gruesome murder of 42 year old RCCG evangelist, Eunice Elisha, in Abuja on July 9th 2016. According to the FCT Police spokesman, ASP Anjuguri Manzah, the suspects were released because police investigation could not establish any evidence linking them to the murder of the late Evangelist. He however stated that the suspects were released on the condition that they will be called up for interrogation whenever the need arises. He said investigations into the matter is still ongoing.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/01/police-release-suspected-killers-of.html

CASE CLOSED ! It is well
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by ceejay80s(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Where are all yorubas on this forum, see as some igbos dey fight for una, abi ,no be una sister hausa murdered in cold blood? If it was an igbo woman that was killed that way, u will all say good for her, the truth is bitter!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Xbee007(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Where are those top BOKO HARAM commanders arrested by GEJ, including Kabiri Sokoto the master mind of Catholic Church bombing?.
Buhari and co can only deceive foolish zombies not a wise man from East like me.

Just imagine how Buhari is deceiving his gullible zombies with duplicated flag.
I hope u don't have HBP because of this pics.

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Xbee007:

What proof do u have that they are the culprit. We all know how Nigeria police works. They arrive at a scene of incident hours after it has happened and arrest innocent passerby on sight. Remember, those people are someone's children too.
She was preaching in front of a mosque, so I heard ,so, the people in that mosque or the alfa should know the killers, they worship there

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by kizyalex10(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Lmao,nigeria is a serious joke,as for people trying to defend Muslim nd the police on this trend re the bigger joke.infact this is one of the easiest to investigate,we heard then in d news that they arrested the imam or alfa who asked the youth to go nd stop d woman from preaching,i think from his arrest,identifying few people who participated wouldn't be a big deal.the kaduna trader dat was killed,ended up with d same story,police couldn't apprehend anybody out of the numerous killings,so those religious bigots re nw bigger than the Nigerian police who arrest tough kidnappers nd armed robbers.the truth Is that u can never be punished for fighting for the cause of islam,muslims can go to the extreme to protect themselves nd fight d infidels.religion of peace indeedd!!!!!,keep pushing xtains to the wall.the day xtains will take up arms eh?we go fry una like chicken

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by sekundosekundo: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Xbee007:
I hope u don't have HBP because of this pics.

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Okeikpu(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Before nko. When a northern master kills his slave it's no case. Even the yoruba muslims asked for release of the muslim murderers of their sister because she is a kaffir christian.

That's the 'one nigeria' that some stupid southern christians are fighting for against Biafrans.

Who be the fooool now? Definitely not we Biafrans who tell you the hard truth about your zoo. grin
They r not fighting against Biafra
They're more concern abt oil n gas in our land
As lazy as they are,they'll all die without the oil money.
That also the reason they lick Fulani's assss

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by jesse8048(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
CplusJason:
There you have it.

The killers (bubu's loyal boys) walks freely for a job well done.

And a witless chameleon called Tonyebarcannista is somewhere condemning Bishop David Oyedepo.

Nigeria; A big mistake to Africa.

Mtchewwwww!!!!!!

I used to respect that guy before until he started seeking for attention. From Biafra, ikwerre, supporting politicians and now coming after oyedepo.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by alfarouq(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Is it that some people are du*b or they just refuse to use their brai*s.
If the police can't find an evidence against them, they should still go ahead and prosecute the innocent to appease some baiters and bashers.
If you have evidence of their guilt why don't you make it known and help the police with it.
So much for being educated.
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Mintayo(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2017
I am sure it's now a closed case!
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2017
@Tonyebarcannista come and see this one oooooo, after all, you condemned Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by BudeYahooCom: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Why are yorubas scarce on this thread?

Where is psalmjob, jesusloveyou and other Afonja pro-dullard yoruba muslims running around with christian names to deceive the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist by CDCEO001: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
Naija police.. Just to prove that they are full of actions they arrested innocent boys and now couldn't link them to the crime giving the killers time to arrange themselves properly. Those boys released definitely have heard of the news of her death like every other Nigerian o! Police used them to escape pressure. Now the heat has cooled down police is asking the innocent boys to go and keep quite. "If not we go call una back say na una do am and we go prove am" RIP ma andd may your real killers walk into the police station someday or into any Redeem church and confess.
I Agree With You!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / My Father's Sister Is A WITCH / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.