Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content (5118 Views)

Two High Ranking Domains For Sale / How To Select Keywords When Creating Your Content / Image Optimization For High Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by skytreader(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

If you check the link to my blog, I specifically mentioned the name of the blogger who sent it to me.

He's the same person who made the post. He's the original author of the post, he sent me the post I made some modifications before publishing.

Alrighty. Thought I'd bring it to your notice since it touches on the topic at hand.
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by ejamahrandy: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Jengem:

So a disclaimer is right to allow copyright infringement

Pls take your law degree back to oluwole if u have any
when and if a topic has a SOURCE, then its not stealing
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by mostHandsome01: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
all of you bloggers are the same. Am surprised you are even writing this. Cos I know if I should start copy scapping all your content I will see people's work that you rewrote. Double dare me and I will prove you wrong. All you Nigerian bloggers are all the same.
was about saying exact same thing, truth is all nigerian bloggers are lazy,because they are all concerned about money' only a few try! the OP isn't excluded.
any nigerian blogger who comes out to tell me he wants to sue someone for copywriter issues will be dealt with severely by me! cos to me, its just like a thief saying i want to arrest a thief, what insolence.
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by googlepikins: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
mostHandsome01:

was about saying exact same thing, truth is all nigerian bloggers are lazy,because they are all concerned about money' only a few try! the OP isn't excluded.
any nigerian blogger who comes out to tell me he wants to sue someone for copywriter issues will be dealt with severely by me! cos to me, its just like a thief saying i want to arrest a thief, what insolence.
he doesn't want to dare me. The guy don lockup. Let him dare me and I will expose him
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by googlepikins: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2017
skytreader:
NaijaTechGuy, who really authored this post?

This is yours:

https://www.nairaland.com/3559302/5-reasons-why-blogging-better

This is the other:

https://www.nairaland.com/3503528/advantages-blogging-over-other-professions
imagine, the original owner of the content posted he's last December meanwhile our guy from am a professional blogger copied and pasted the thing on January this year, without giving credit to the original owner. Am not going to even bother scanning his website again, this is prove that he has been stealing people's contents.
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
imagine, the original owner of the content posted he's last December meanwhile our guy from am a professional blogger copied and pasted the thing on January this year, without giving credit to the original owner. Am not going to even bother scanning his website again, this is prove that he has been stealing people's contents.

You know you're very funny. I don't even to say anything. Here's a screenshot of the page on my blog. You can clearly see where I gave credit. Smh

Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
he doesn't want to dare me. The guy don lockup. Let him dare me and I will expose him
lol.. You're very funny. Expose me.. grin grin.. Seriously.. Just Drop 3 Links. If the posts are the exact match of what you see on the other pages let me know.
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by techcorb: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
The site is nice. Loads fast and you're applying the latest web design trend on the site that's the AMP. It's quite impressive. Just post more interesting content.
thanks bro
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jengem:

So a disclaimer is right to allow copyright infringement

Pls take your law degree back to oluwole if u have any
c'mon he also mentioned putting a source..i don't think u read his post before replying ..

if u put a source.. that is no longer infringement
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by Jengem: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
booqee:
c'mon he also mentioned putting a source..i don't think u read his post before replying ..

if u put a source.. that is no longer infringement

Not necessarily

Its not plagiarism

There is difference between plagiarism and copyright infringement
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by googlepikins: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
lol.. You're very funny. Expose me.. grin grin.. Seriously.. Just Drop 3 Links. If the posts are the exact match of what you see on the other pages let me know.
OK, await it then.
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by mostHandsome01: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
lol!!!! i like NaijaTechGuy and his posts but he should not bite more than he can chew , he shouldnt ruin his good name because.of ego! he should accept the truth that most naija bloggers copy most of the things they write from other websites without linking to were the original content is from.
Re: How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mosthandsome01 thanks for the comment. smiley ... As for googlepikins.. There's only one thing I can say right now. Even the best of us copy and link to the source. Or sometimes read and rewrite what we see.
So it's quite possible you'd see some posts like that on my blog. So I'm not implying that I've never copied any post. I never stated that in my post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Server Attack Issues And Preventive Measures / Worst Nigerian Website / Javascript Code To Make Rolling Banners/images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.