Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics (40614 Views)

Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by baeboo: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:
We need to wake up from our stupid slumber and cowardice and start killing Fulani men, women, children and cows. No government will save is from them. Rather, the government will protect them. Our safety depend on us and not on the government
I trust this village they must retaliate. my cousin is from there

They was a time Fulani herdsmen try this their rubbish with them. They killed and beheaded them(herdsman). kill and ate their cows.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by itzdaniel(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Do fulani herdsmen brand the bodies of the ones they kill?
... come to my side in delta and see theete ate butchering people in their farm
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nothing shows he was attacked by any fulani terrorist. This could just be a propaganda.
I don't believe the pic too, but look at his left hand the cut is covered with cloth to stop the blood flow.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Zombiee-in-commander and those ones in southern Kaduna, agatu, taraba , benue were all propaganda. Wat happened to ur rotten brainss bro. Or were u born without one.
I dnt care who becomes d president or not all i want is for my zone to get rid of these cannibals

You are daft and stewpid, I think your brain is rotten, Maybe you guys need to go back to history as this did not happen today or yesterday it's been like that for decades..

I'll post a link of crisis that have been happening in the past so as to educate you this is beyond Buhari as you and your likes who your brains fail to learn about history...

post=52823732:

1 Kasuwan Magani in Kajuru LGA, 1980, when Hausa traders tried to take over Adara land, claiming that the land belonged to them.

2. Yarkasuwa, then in Lere District in 1986, during the contest for the district headship of Lere, when the Kurama were blamed for the crisis caused by the power mongers there, who were opposed to the candidature of a prominent Bakurmi Muslim, who “dared’ to contest for the District Head’s office reserved for the Hausa Fulani of Lere town.

3. Kafanchan in 1987, when the Muslim Students Society attacked students of the College of Education. This spread to Zaria, Kaduna, Katsina, etc, where churches were burnt, people killed, property destroyed.

4. ABU, Zaria in 1988, when Muslim students attacked Christians over victory of Christian student in the students’ union elections. About 107 students were injured, some seriously, whereupon some persons from Zaria City waylaid students travelling home after the university had been closed and killed some of them at Gwargwaji.

5. Zangon Kataf in 1992, when People attending market were attacked by Zangon Kataf residents opZangon Kataf in August 1992, described as subsequent riots to the market, when residents of Zangon Kataf and Katafs clashed over control of the market.

7. 1999, ethno religious attacks against Southern Kaduna and other Christians in Kaduna North LGA, and reverberations in Kafanchan and environs.

8. 2000, Sharia riots, when the KDHA arbitrarily proceeded to debate imposition of Sharia in Kaduna State. The riots were in Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsina etc, where Southern Kaduna people were killed, beaten, matcheted, etc.

9. 2000, at the Federal College of Education, Zaria, when Christian students were attacked and killed and injured, and the Catholic Church burnt by Muslim students in the College.

10. 2001, ethnic cleansing to move non-Muslims from Kaduna North LGA, after the failure of attempts to impose sharia on Kaduna State.

11. 2002, Birnin Gwari, when a woman was killed, and they alleged that the killer was wearing a fez cap; one Kataf man who had been away at Zaria when the incident occurred, retrned to Birnin Gwar and was killed, several other “Katafs” i.e Southern Kaduna people were killed, their houses and property burnt. oposed to the relocation of the market from the street to a new site across the road.

12. 2002, FCE Zaria, when violent Muslim youth from Tudun Wada, attacked the girls hostel at night, killed, maimed, injured, raped and traumatized the female students.

13. 2002, when violent Muslim protesters attacked Christians under the cover of opposition to Miss World Pageant.

14.2006, massacre of students at the FCE, Zaria by Muslims from Tudun Wada and Zaria City.

15.2010, Rahama area in Chawai Chiefdom, when Fulanis attacked the area, and killed some people, and only stopped the assault after the local people organised and fought them off.

16. 2011 post election attacks on Southern Kaduna and other Christians in Zaria, Kaduna, Zonkwa and Kafanchan, following incendiary comments and incitement by political party leaders during the 2011 presidential election. This crisis was planned and unleashed as a political uprising in ten northern States, but when they started in Zaria and Kaduna, churches and houses were burnt, the Kafanchan market was burnt, pastors and other innocent persons were killed, injured and rendered homeless, generating a reaction for self defence, for which the Southern Kaduna people have been castigated, vilified, attacked, grievously injured and killed in a systematic campaign of guerilla night attacks by Fulanis and their allies.

17. April 20, 2011, at Anchuna, Ikulu Chiefdom, Zangon Kataf LGA, when Fulani set ablaze the garden surrounding the Reverend Father’s Compound, when they were sighted and chased away, and the fire brought under control.

18.. August, 2011, Fulani attacked Gwong communities of Angwan Yaro and Yuli in Kussom District of Gwong Chiefdom, Jema’a LGA, for two days, and the villagers mounted a defence, captured some of the attackers with their guns and ammunition, handed them over to the military, who handed them to the police, who promptly released them.

19. August, 2011, at Angwan Rana, Bitaro District, Jaba LGA, when Fulanis operating from Kagarko LGA attacked the community, killed several and seriously injured many others. To date, no arrests have been made, even when their route could and was clearly traced.

20. August 21, 2011, when Fulani attacked Fadia Bakut, near Zonkwa, killed several people, and severely wounded others.

21.November 4, 2011, at Tabak, Bajju Chiefdom, Zangon Kataf LGA, when women observing a night vigil at the local church, were attacked, three were instantly killed, many badly wounded.

22. September 2, 2011, during the Sallah celebration at Kafanchan, when a Sallah procession was allowed to take place under heavy police and military guard, and the celebrants-in-procession carried and waved different weapons, including machetes, knives, swords, cutlasses and other dangerous instruments of war. Under police and military protection, the participants in the procession hurled insults at the indigenous people; “Masu kasa sun iso; Arna sais u bad a wuri”, which roughly translates: the Owners of the land have arrived; the pagans have to give way. They drove their motor cycles wildly, knocked down and killed two Arna women. The youths reacted, mounted barricades to potect their communities. Late in the evening of that day, after they completed their guard duty over the procession, the army JTF launched attacks on houses at Adauwan, Federation, and the houses near the new market, breaking down doors, dragging out youths, hammered them with gun butts, beat and brutalized them. When the mothers of the youths dressed in black to go protest to the Local Government Chairman, some of our pastors, very verenable “Men of God”, those mild speaking and amenable “Men of Peace” intervened, they upstaged the peaceful demonstration; the Men of the Cloth and Collar sabotaged the women, claiming that “CAN” would organize a “better” protest, which never came.

23. November 5 and 6, continued attacks on Fadia, Fadan Kaje, Kurmin Bi, in Bajju Chiefdom, Zangon Kataf LGA. . November 8, when in Angwar Masara in Kafanchan, the village head, Malam Bulus Adamu with his wife, Ladi Adamu, in spite of curfew, was killed by unknown gunmen.

25. November 9, 2011, at Kafanchan, reactions over continued attacks on villages in Kafanchan in Jema’a and in Zangon Kataf LGA.

26. December 11, 2011, at Kukum Dutse, Kagoro Chiefdom, Kaura LGA, when Fulani attacked the village, killed the wife of the Ward head, and almost killed the Ward Head and a neighbour.

27. December, 2011, various dates, when guinea corn farms of four farmers in Dutsen Bako District, and others in Anchuna District, Ikulu Chiefdom, were completely burnt, leading to serious losses of food and investment in these areas.

28. December 20, 2011 at Fadan Daji, Kagoro Chiefdom, when five people were killed, and sixth person died in the hospital from gunshot wounds, when Fulani attacked the Village. Then there were the riots and crises by Boko Haram and other causes, four this year. Read more at:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/contemporary-ethnic-and-religious-crises-in-kaduna-state/
(

That was a 2012 news shows it has been happening for decades and the problem are the greedy leaders trying to seperate us along ethnics and religious lies..

You and i know how GEJ and PDP go about with hatred campaign during 2015 election isn't that alone capable of causing crises?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by hectorunited: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
We go run for una
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

You are daft and stewpid, I think your brain is rotten, Maybe you guys need to go back to history as this did not happen today or yesterday it's been like that for decades..

I'll post a link of crisis that have been happening in the past so as to educate you this is beyond Buhari as you and your likes who your brains fail to learn about history...

That was a 2012 news shows it has been happening for decades and the problem are the greedy leaders trying to seperate us along ethnics and religious lies..

You and i know how GEJ and PDP go about with hatred campaign during 2015 election isn't that alone capable of causing crises?
I dnt care about either pdp or GEJ they were all failures with Buhari who is d master failure
Why must all d killings have an Islamic undertone. Why cant ur Muslim brothers behave like humans for once
I just sr blame mohammad father who could have at least remembered to use a condomm and spare d world of all terrorists like u and ur brodas. Cos all dat devil taught u guys is to kill. How did i even end up in the same country as brainless cannibals like u who can urinate like a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by riczy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Immunity covers all Fulani herdsmen, If they assault ur family member, if u like wait for police, for me is a "reprisal" use ur brain b4 Fulani wipes out ur community
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt care about either pdp or GEJ they were all failures with Buhari who is d master failure
Why must all d killings have an Islamic undertone. Why cant ur Muslim brothers behave like humans for once
I just sr blame mohammad father who could have at least remembered to use a condomm and spare d world of all terrorists like u and ur brodas. Cos all dat devil taught u guys is to kill. How did i even end up in the same country as brainless cannibals like u who can urinate like a woman.

You can do yourself good by jumping inside lagoon so as not to share same country with us..

I guess it's Muhammad that also introduce cultist, Ritualism, corruption etc?

Have you ever hear of Religious crisis in Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and some African countries?

Our Problem is our leaders who always turn us against our selves for their selfish and political interest...

Just few weeks ago FFK is preaching against Muslims and a bout a week later he welcome Shitte into his house said they paid him a visit..

Fayose will say Muslim are evil but will be running after Markaffi who happen to be an Hausa Fulani..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

You can do yourself good by jumping inside lagoon so as not to share same country with us..

I guess it's Muhammad that also introduce cultist, Ritualism, corruption etc?

Have you ever hear of Religious crisis in Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and some African countries?

Our Problem is our leaders who always turn us against our selves for their selfish and political interest...

Just few weeks ago FFK is preaching against Muslims and a bout a week later he welcome Shitte into his house said they paid him a visit..

Fayose will say Muslim are evil but will be running after Markaffi who happen to be an Hausa Fulani..

Yeah I love dat lagoon part it makes me remember how hatred runs through ur blood
Mohammad is d devil himself and all he breeds are cannibals. He introduced rape by raping saffiyya he introduced corruption by telling u to lie and so on.
I dont care about ur tribal marked scattered old face neither do i care about ur plantain shape dirty uncircumcised prick nor ur smelling bushy armpits. U are a slave to uthman and u talk like a slave defending his master d hausas.
Even d hausas call u guys slaves licking every piss and poo dat they vomit.
Fulani is killing and maiming u re here shoutinh propaganda am not surprised u re one of d children of a short pot bellied impotent rapistic paedophilic monster called mohammad
Hausas are d true sons of d monster u guys are just d slaves

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by jfleece(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dis extreme dehumanization is really pissing me off... Policies should be made to curb the excesses of these herdsmen....
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by asamaigho(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nothing shows he was attacked by any fulani terrorist. This could just be a propaganda.

So u need a picture show how d fulani man was cutting through the man abi?
Guy dis na new year.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by cybriz82(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
d guy dn lost him mind no dey dis earth again....
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by klax(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So you are the one that attacked him People like you disgust me a lot hidding here with full killer blood inside you. So this guy is so stupid that he did not know who attacked him isn't

So this guy with this multiple wounds like this but luckily not dead do not know who attacked him is that what your brain is telling you

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by coolscott(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ibrahimmrfish:

Muslims villages were also attack by Fulani in Niger and Zamfara.So there is noting that show this as jihad.
If it is not a jihad, then it is a crime that seems to get the promised so called "no-nonsense" administration comatose when it comes to taking action.

On the one hand the fg's capacity to think and act immediately becomes paralyzed in the face of these crimes.

On the other, it is possible that there is a jihad within the jihad. In other words, the fulani sect of the northern population, who are here anyway by jihad, seek to widen their frontiers yet again and in mordern times, through the medieval way that they know - violence (a.k.a jihad)

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
[s]
klax:

So you are the one that attacked him People like you disgust me a lot hidding here with full killer blood inside you. So this guy is so stupid that he did not know who attacked him isn't

So this guy with this multiple wounds like this but luckily not dead do not know who attacked him is that what your brain is telling you
[/s]

Please shut that shit up if you have no sense angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Please shut that shit up if you have no sense angry angry sad
Says an uncircumcised foool who urinates like a woman

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Yeah I love dat lagoon part it makes me remember how hatred runs through ur blood
Mohammad is d devil himself and all he breeds are cannibals. He introduced rape by raping saffiyya he introduced corruption by telling u to lie and so on.
I dont care about ur tribal marked scattered old face neither do i care about ur plantain shape dirty uncircumcised prick nor ur smelling bushy armpits. U are a slave to uthman and u talk like a slave defending his master d hausas.
Even d hausas call u guys slaves licking every piss and poo dat they vomit.
Fulani is killing and maiming u re here shoutinh propaganda am not surprised u re one of d children of a short pot bellied impotent rapistic paedophilic monster called mohammad
Hausas are d true sons of d monster u guys are just d slaves

The last time i check your forefathers are the real slaves, and they are still forming slave for the same Hausa/Fulani (Atiku) hahahah

Who is the real slave here? I can remember how your tribe was almost wiped out when your coward leader left you and run to Ivory Coast..

Well i don't care about your flat head kwashiokor stomach.. All i know is i don't support useless and propaganda...

You guys can kill yourself finish for all we care na una sabi..

Below is pictures of your people killing later they will say it's Hausa and Muslim killing..

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:

what is the exact location in delta state?
The university town abraka just got 2 dead bodies killed by the Fulani herdsmen. Their king doesn't care about the community welfare, all he's interested is money
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by kenoz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

The last time i check your forefathers are the real slaves, and they are still forming slave for the same Hausa/Fulani (Atiku) hahahah

Who is the real slave here? I can remember how your tribe was almost wiped out when your coward leader left you and run to Ivory Coast..

Well i don't care about your flat head kwashiokor stomach.. All i know is i don't support useless and propaganda...

Below is pictures of your people killing later they will say it's Hausa and Muslim killing..
Dat shows how really stewpid u are. I dnt give a damn about d flatthead and afonja rubbish there are criminals in the south yes i call dem criminals something our president cannot do to call these jihadists criminals because as long as islam is concerned all these killings goes in line with d religion.
U are a waste of my time because looking at ur perfect role model mohammad i can really say who u are. A stewpid paedophilic terrorist. A madman following a mad prophet. I mean sometimes i gues something is missing from all ur brains. Why wont u be an idioot wen d devil sleeps in ur nose or why wont u be senseless wen u do ablutions with stinking water from stinking kettles
U guys are fulani slaves. Uthman slaves. So u will always eat every piss and poo from them ask tinubu ur slave prefect
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by lagosrd: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a Facebook report, a man identified as Emma from Emu Ebendo, in Ndokwa west local government area of Delta state, was attacked by Fulani Herdsmen while working in his farm yesterday...He was allegedly left in a bloodied state by his attackers as shown in the picture....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-allegedly-attacked-by-fulani.html

I just sincerely pray that the day they hunter will become the hunted, no body will say RUWANDA genocide has started. Because those who should condemn and help stop this madness are busy blaming others and saying they are not from our side, and if this government does not stop this once and for all Hummmmm it will snowball into what they themselves will regret in all sincerity I mean not verbal regret. This is how war starts. The security agents should do their jobs too without fear of one Babariga wearing old selfish man of group of people so as to reduce the volume of the challenge they will have to contend with when itgoes out of hand. Fulani herdsmen killing and forcefully harming people are just like a water dam who suddenly got visited by an unannounced overflow. You know what they dam just don't get overflow the water breaks the dam and that is called free for all. Word word word.....
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Dat shows how really stewpid u are. I dnt give a damn about d flatthead and afonja rubbish there are criminals in the south yes i call dem criminals something our president cannot do to call these jihadists criminals because as long as islam is concerned all these killings goes in line with d religion.
U are a waste of my time because looking at ur perfect role model mohammad i can really say who u are. A stewpid paedophilic terrorist. A madman following a mad prophet. I mean sometimes i guess something is missing from all ur brains. Why wont u be an idioot wen d devil sleeps in ur nose or why wont u be senseless wen u do ablutions with stinking water from stinking kettles
U guys are fulani slaves. Uthman slaves. So u will always eat every piss and poo from them ask tinubu ur slave prefect

LOL look who is stewpid here hahahah, The same person you are talking about declare total war on Maitasine in the 80's and defeat them, Now again he declare full scale of war against Boko Haram who your ineffectual baboon cannot are they not Muslim like him from the North?

LOL who is something missing from his brain here? I am someone who never believe in what useless pastors like Oyedepo say but instead i will make my research and find out the truth before point finger..

Your your stupid religious leaders will be telling you Muslims are your enemy painting the religion bad but they will be eating and dining with the same Muslim leaders, They will be doing business them and brainwashing you and your likes...

Please try to use your brain to think and don't be fooolish..

I ask if you have ever hear of religious crisis in countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Niger etc or they did not have Muslim and Christians there? It's your selfish leaders that are brainwashing you and using you for their selfish and political gain..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
prof12:
Is it every attacker that is Fulani?
Take for instance such nonsense and insinuation was at southern Kaduna until the security captured some suspected Fulani to be going to attack a predominantly Christian village and when they were unmasked it became apparent that they are their Christian and Kaduna brethren.

You are a liar!!...when were they unmasked??...weren't the names of the so-called killers allegedly 'unmasked' withheld from the public by the useless security forces in league with hell-rufai??

..bunch of liars,your cups will be full soon.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL look who is stewpid here hahahah, The same person you are talking about declare total war on Maitasine in the 80's and defeat them, Now again he declare full scale of war against Boko Haram who your ineffectual baboon cannot are they not Muslim like him from the North?

LOL who is something missing from his brain here? I am someone who never believe in what useless pastors like Oyedepo say but instead i will make my research and find out the truth before point finger..

Your your stupid religious leaders will be telling you Muslims are your enemy painting the religion bad but they will be eating and dining with the same Muslim leaders, They will be doing business them and brainwashing you and your likes...

Please try to use your brain to think and don't be fooolish..

I ask if you have ever hear of religious crisis in countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Niger etc or they did not have Muslim and Christians there? It's your selfish leaders that are brainwashing you and using you for their selfish and political gain..

Dumbhead get it to ur useless skull i dnt care abt buhari or Jonathan d both are failures to me so am not interested in anything politics here
I have been to ur sultan's Palace so its not a matter of someone told me. U guys are cannibals get it to ur head. U guys are animalsssss carnivorous animals. I mean dogs because its only dogs dat cant differentiate btw maturred and armature punas. I hav said it b4 wen i look into d life of dat beast mohammad i cant understand how am in d same country with followers of such a beast.

I mean idioots who will urinate and clean their prick with a dirty muddy water. Do u know dat u re paedophile because u re uncircumcised and wickedness runs thru ur veins.
Wats d difference btw a Muslim and a cow cos to me d both are senseless
Wen i pass thru kastina and see d level of their poverty and backwardness d same with bayelsa i say to my self i don't care who d president is all i need is peace. So ur bloody brodas shud get dat into their skull
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Modeltalk: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
This as being happening for many state, for along time now.Mr president as nt put a stop to it , by d time nothers start that's when Mr president will get up. This attack with herdmen is becoming 2much ooooo
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by x12345678x: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=APCmyheart post=52827349]

Below is pictures of your people killing later they will say it's Hausa and Muslim killing..[/quote
Guy how gullible r u ppl, d second foto of d guy with the GPMG is James peter, he n his gang met dia Waterloo on azikiwe Road port Harcourt, three of dem wia shot, James alone survived and was paraded. Dats a link to d west story... https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.naij.com/1069348-name-james-peter-professional-kidnapper-police-photo.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjzrbLjtsTRAhVMlxoKHWvDCzIQFggLMAA&sig2=gJ8B6Se7-GaFXDzBTcsffQ&usg=AFQjCNFEnuweep1JxmCFwZD-EznTBh9ooA
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
@x12345 leave d cow let him displa his illiteracy it runs in their blood. They smell like lies. Simianistic animals. Cannibals f
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by aspirebig: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is no part of south east you won't see the Fulani herdsmen. But a southerner cannot try that in the north, going to people farm and building sites to destroy and steal things, then now they have added kidnapping of the the natives to their cattle raring and Oga Presido is silent on this matter.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
malel1:
These things rarely happen in igbo land.
No, the repeated attack at enugu and anambra is what land? Nzuzu.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
They will one day attack ifeanyi okowa's immediate family, only then will he take action or he waits until he is attacked in person.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by luckyz4rea(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
gratiaeo:
Why always Fulani herdsmen? There cup ll full one day

Do we have to wait for their cup(s) to be full?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) / Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.