Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin (5013 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by CHARLOE(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lennycool:

Really.
Explain
Mr grammarian
How is someone answering your wishes not at your beck and call
Wish I had such a genie, if wishes were horses....
You've boxed d hellfire believer into a tight corner, looking 4 way of escape
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

Wish I had such a genie, if wishes were horses....
You've boxed d hellfire believer into a tight corner, looking 4 way of escape
I expect him to drop one more illogical sentence and then skip off.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by luqxxee(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
jonbellion:
How does a spirit burn sef undecided
that's the same question I've been asking since. how does spirit burn seff
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hahn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

grin just wondering if dark matter has got any satirical cartoon like this.
@hardmirror, if there's any, plz post links

Lol. Unless darkmatter is a Nigerian I doubt he does grin
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hahn(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lennycool:

That's against the rules na they did not qualify.
Not unless they bribed there way into heaven.
Even angels body no be firewood grin

They entered by it's "grace" wink
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by luqxxee(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
jonbellion:
How does a spirit burn sef undecided
E tire me oo
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
hahn:

They entered by it's "grace" wink
grin grin
I hear you
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hopefulLandlord: 2:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:

I completely understand you.
When you're trained from birth to believe something no matter how absurd it is, it will be indistinguishable from reality.
Hell and God was like that, everyone i knew accepted it as reality without question. So to me it was real.
My Bible teacher used to tell me that whenever you felt like doing bad you should remember how painful fire is when it touches your skin and now imagine it going on forever that is hell.
It used to scare me like shiit.
But as I grew up I didn't want to live in fear anymore.
Religion is a form of abuse.
And that's what felixomor kingebukasblog and other Christian apologetics will never get.
We were in the cage with them before, now we are free, why would we want to ever go back.
Why would a formerly imprisoned person ever rush back to jail?
well put

3 Likes

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hopefulLandlord: 2:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm not the only one.. Adventists also and other denominations.. when i argue with christians or atheists using the bible and from the biblical standpoint, hell isn't an eternal something.. we aren't immortal souls.. etc evil will one day cease to exist.. i don't really argue the view much with other Christians cuz they feel i hold the view to promote sin.. which is a very dumb accusation by the way... but in the general sense.. in the worldview of all religions, i hold the view that the afterlife is either unknown or our beliefs play a role in our afterlife

CC: JeromeJnr
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by DeepSight(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
benzics:
"hell" sounds like a place I want to live in

Be careful what you wish for.

Put aside the religious notions and simply recognize that Heaven refers to a positive, improved and Light post death consciousness.
Hell simply is the reverse: a negative, worsened and dark post death experience.

In fact, people transit into heaven or hell as thus described every single day whilst living this very life here on Earth.
For many die a thousand deaths before they die.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hopefulLandlord: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Put aside the religious notions and simply recognize that Heaven refers to a positive, improved and Light post death consciousness.
Hell simply is the reverse: a negative, worsened and dark post death experience.

In fact, people transit into heaven or hell as thus described every single day whilst living this very life here on Earth.

if I get you right, you're talking about "Hell on earth" amirite.?
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Jeromejnr(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

CC: JeromeJnr

Where are his scriptures?

Cause all I see is an opinion.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by benzics(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Hey, long time bro wink

Well religion is the only reason we know about heaven and hell, cuz different regions have their own version of heaven and hell, so how are we supposed to consider heaven and hell without religion?

You talk of post death experiences? Again bro, I tell you, those are only speculations, or do you know one who has any post death experience?

Heaven and hell are simply not real! Even if they were, I thought you were a deist? Or are you just a religious skeptic? Cuz I know that deists believe in a creator of the universe that doesn't necessarily monitor the activities of his creation, so if you are a Deist, how then do people go to heaven and some to hell if no one is keeping records? Or people just get randomly throwned?

But if you are talking about "hell on earth", well I can totally relate cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hopefulLandlord: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Where are his scriptures?

Cause all I see is an opinion.

https://www.nairaland.com/3435101/false-doctrine-eternal-torment-judgement
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Jeromejnr(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.

1 Tim 4:1
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Wilgrea7(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2017
DeepSight:

please sir can you expatiate on the bolded? I've been trying to get my head around the everyday death issue.. thanks sir
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Wilgrea7(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

free the issue abeg.. before someone will say I'm teaching satanic doctrines
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Immorttal: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Asegzy:
U may not believe in the concept of hell but hell is as real as u and me.
But before I explain, u must understand 3 points
1. We were made to serve God alone. (in other words, we are not supposed to have any rights at all)

2. Hell wasn't made for humans, only for the devil and his cohorts

3. The prophecies in the Bible are gradually coming to pass. (no matter how hard u try to console or deceive yourselves)

Now,Adam and eve were so naive that they didn't even know they were naked . We were made not to think logically or be intelligent.
We were just meant to be toys for God like other animals.

But by virtue of the fact that They took the fruit which was forbidden It altered us and made us smarter and we now have to choose to follow God or the devil.
We have the potential to be like God but we are cut short by death because Adam and eve were prevented from eating from the tree of life.

We are the only species who are liable to judgement because we were the only species that ate the forbidden fruit.
God loves us so much, u just don't know it.
That's why he sent his son to come and show us the way. He knows it's not easy to serve him fully.
Our righteousness is like filthy rags but he still loves us.

Read Genesis chapter 3
imagine if this guy became agnostic or deist and see tgis write up. grin

thats how i laughed hard the other day while reading some of my comments as a christian. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Immorttal: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:
Unfortunately for you benzics you will not make hell either because you are yet to purchase your plot of land

You can contact me via pm to place your order for luxury flats, bungalows, duplexes, mansions, luxury suites etc located in prime locations in hell. Hurry while stocks last

If you fail to make payment, you will have to spend your eternity in heaven tongue

cc: hopefulLandlord, emmayayodeji, lennycool, jonbellion and other heathens who are yet to purchase theirs cheesy grin
My Boss reserve 3 acres of land for me,. Forward your account number for expedite purchase. Due to my love for nature, i will prefer swampy areas just incase the hell gets hotter. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:
My Boss reserve 3 acres of land for me,. Forward your account number for expedite purchase. Due to my love for nature, i will prefer swampy areas just incase the hell gets hotter. grin

Hell is not hot bro. There has been mass reconstruction in hell. Why do you think Christians are always saying technology is from the devil? That is because most things used here were first used in hell and out of pity, the devil decided to teach humans. Too bad they do not appreciate it.

We only have luxury residence there and everywhere is cold. No swamps. All tarred roads with diamond encrusted street lamps

And we accept payment via bitcoin tongue
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hahn(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:

thats how i laughed hard the other day while reading some of my comments as a christian. cheesy

I remember you used to sound very ignorant tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:

Hell is not hot bro. There has been mass reconstruction in hell. Why do you think Christians are always saying technology is from the devil? That is because most things used here were first used in hell and out of pity, the devil decided to teach humans. Too bad they do not appreciate it.

We only have luxury residence there and everywhere is cold. No swamps. All tarred roads with diamond encrusted street lamps

And we accept payment via bitcoin tongue
If hell is real It'd been air-conditioned by now because there are many brilliant scientists there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hahn(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
olihilistic:

You know this grin
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:

You know this grin
grin grin grin grin
hell wouldn't be bad after all
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:

You posted on nairaland as a christian
grin
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hopefulLandlord: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:

grin

you can view where the veil on immortal's face started falling off here https://www.nairaland.com/2972309/religion-celestial-scam

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you can view where the veil on immortal's face started falling off here https://www.nairaland.com/2972309/religion-celestial-scam
Namaste grin
I will
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
olihilistic:

grin grin grin grin
hell wouldn't be bad after all

I swear. The real punishment is staying in heaven singing all day, looking at women in robes with no other activity. You have to live side by side by boring Christians who had no social life on earth

In hell, na party, pvssy, weed all day. And at that point there is no other punishment grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:

I swear. The real punishment is staying in heaven singing all day, looking at women in robes with no other activity. You have to live side by side by boring Christians who had no social life on earth

In hell, na party, pvssy, weed all day. And at that point there is no other punishment grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Immorttal: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:

grin
am an avid christian with plethora of questions and doubts until i embrace atheist with their logic, they made more sense than what a certain book coerced me to believe. I have to change a monicker as soon i became atheist
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:
am an avid christian with plethora of questions and doubts until i embrace atheist with their logic, they made more sense than what a certain book coerced me to believe. I have to change a monicker as soon i became atheist
grin grin
What was your original moniker
Please you have to tell me what it was

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by hopefulLandlord: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:

and you don't even need lighter or matches to fire up the weed as fire comes "naturally"

also someone like Anas09, Felixomor, Junia would be thrown out of heaven as fast as they enter because they can't sing well to save their lives, their singing voice sounds like they have a frog in their throat and Yahweh would be annoyed with such a voice

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Urgent Revelation By Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.