Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin (5009 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by felixomor: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and you don't even need lighter or matches to fire up the weed as fire comes "naturally"

also someone like Anas09, Felixomor, Junia would be thrown out of heaven as fast as they enter because they can't sing well to save their lives, their singing voice sounds like they have a frog in their throat and Yahweh would be annoyed with such a voice

How u dey? grin
I am trying no to laugh.

Peace be unto u, bro

Be healed.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and you don't even need lighter or matches to fire up the weed as fire comes "naturally"

also someone like Anas09, Felixomor, Junia would be thrown out of heaven as fast as they enter because they can't sing well to save their lives, their singing voice sounds like they have a frog in their throat and Yahweh would be annoyed with such a voice

God have mercy on you
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Immorttal: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
What was your original moniker
Please you have to tell me what it was
grin na Christian induced name. That kind weird holy name.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:
grin na Christian induced name. That kind weird holy name.
Share am.
I need a good read
grin
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Immorttal: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:

Share am.
I need a good read
grin
sorry bro i cant grin
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immorttal:
sorry bro i cant grin
I understand grin
But one day I'll find that moniker

I'm lucky I didn't fancy nairaland when I was a christian.
It would have been embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Immorttal: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:

I understand grin
But one day I'll find that moniker

I'm lucky I didn't fancy nairaland when I was a christian.
It would have been embarrassing
i dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by DeepSight(m): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2017
benzics:

Hey, long time bro wink

Yes, It has been a while and I hope you have been conducting yourself with all sober propriety and not going to and fro seeking what incongruities you may spew forth.

Well religion is the only reason we know about heaven and hell, cuz different regions have their own version of heaven and hell, so how are we supposed to consider heaven and hell without religion?

Mankind have always known of the spiritual realms which are their real home.

You talk of post death experiences? Again bro, I tell you, those are only speculations, or do you know one who has any post death experience?

Many people have had both pre birth memories as well as recollections of past lives and even past deaths.

At all events, that you will survive the demise of the physical clothing you call a body is a self evident fact to anyone who but pauses.

Heaven and hell are simply not real!

How do you know this?

Even as your own video (which I saw long ago) asks: what if there is something that you do not know that you do not know?

Even if they were, I thought you were a deist?

What does being a deist have to do with rejecting the spiritual. Who told you that deists are necessarily materialists?

Or are you just a religious skeptic? Cuz I know that deists believe in a creator of the universe that doesn't necessarily monitor the activities of his creation, so if you are a Deist, how then do people go to heaven and some to hell if no one is keeping records? Or people just get randomly throwned?

Its simple really. Souls simply float to such levels of reality or such dimensions as are consistent with their spiritual weight and homogeneous with their vibrations.

But if you are talking about "hell on earth", well I can totally relate cool

There is of course that everyday, and yes people also experience "heaven" and "hell" on Earth everyday.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by DeepSight(m): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

please sir can you expatiate on the bolded? I've been trying to get my head around the everyday death issue.. thanks sir

Have you ever contemplated these questions:

1. Even if you were to die this second, are you certain that you will know it? How are you certain that life doesn't just continue in another frequency which is what every moment of the future is?

2. Are you sure that you do not simultaneously exist on multiple dimensions of time and space? And do not just experience each moment as an experience whilst moving forward in time. That man that is you may be dead five minutes ago in another reality but is here reading this in this reality at this moment. Have such things occurred to you?

3. What do you think happens at sleep?

4. Each time you awake, what has happened?

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin by Wilgrea7(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
DeepSight:

Have you ever contemplated these questions:

1. Even if you were to die this second, are you certain that you will know it? How are you certain that life doesn't just continue in another frequency which is what every moment of the future is?

I'm not certain... i don't have much info about frequencies.. although I've heard of spirit vibrations

2. Are you sure that you do not simultaneously exist on multiple dimensions of time and space? And do not just experience each moment as an experience whilst moving forward in time. That man that is you may be dead five minutes ago in another reality but is here reading this in this reality at this moment. Have such things occurred to you?

this most certainly has.. i think the existence of alternate universes is possible.. but apart from the Mandela effect i don't have much proof

3. What do you think happens at sleep?

i don't know... its still a mystery.. some say dreams are caused by the mind... others say its our spiritual nature.. i agree more with the latter than the former

4. Each time you awake, what has happened?

I'll take the conclusion that i dont know.. I'm here to learn from you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prosperity Gospel Preachers (Pastor Chris ) Spread Peniaphobia- Fear Of Povertyl / Dealing With The Barrier Stopping You From Possessing Your Possessions. / Jesus Vs Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.