Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. (57854 Views)

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' / Fan Gave Phyno A Portrait In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Dayoto: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Ori, ile, ogo and osupa. If you've not watched these films, then...

1 Like

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by tukdi: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Can't stop tears from flowing anytime I watch emotional movies or read emotional books.... Hope I'm normal

Maybe you were too emotional in your first life before you reincarnated!

I doubt it's your first time on planet earth! undecided
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by TVTKOKO(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
And some peeps be forming 'i dnt watch nigerian movies' #yorubamoviestitakeover

5 Likes

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by mayorgt(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2017
bettercreature:
You didnt read the part that said the man cried? You want to cry ni?

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by pressplay411(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2017
God bless Muyiwa, God bless the Pastor too.
Most importantly God as you're spreading these Blessings remember my GPS location oooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2017
tukdi:

Maybe you were too emotional in your first life before you reincarnated!

I doubt it's your first time on planet earth! undecided
Its really embarrassing though
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by lonelydora: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
'Ori' in my dialect means 'Shea butter'

1 Like

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Mightyraw(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2017
ClassCaptain:

God bless u bro..

Muyiwa has this amazing story writing skill..So precise. Wonderful and enthralling..

I will go and download ori, ile 1 and 2, ogo osupa , alapadupe and more of his films..

Kudos muyi
Yea... Did u see dis movie.. .law of karma
Iv forgotten d title.. .Ok
Owo okuta
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by chacoonder(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Can't stop tears from flowing anytime I watch emotional movies or read emotional books.... Hope I'm normal
You are perfectly ok...pls don't go near this movie titled "NOW IS GOOD"..its an old movie though cheesy
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by tukdi: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Its really embarrassing though
It is well! cool
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by hollyrox(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Congrats bro! Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by dominique(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Generalkorex:
The movie make much sense.
Ori,ile, ogo osupa and ile are among the best yoruba movies av seen and stil wished to watch again

I'll look them up on YouTube whenever I'm less busy. Are those also Muyiwa movies?

pressplay411:
Most importantly God as you're spreading these Blessings remember my GPS location oooo. grin

Amen and mine too o grin

1 Like

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Generalkorex(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2017
dominique:

I'll look them up on YouTube whenever I'm less busy. Are those also Muyiwa movies?

Amen and mine too o grin
yes they ar
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by apholaryn: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
lonelydora:
'Ori' in my dialect means 'Shea butter'
the pronunciations are different due to the sign on them, Ori(do mi) = Shea butter and Ori (re mi)= head.. meanwhile ori (do mi) means Shea butter also in Yoruba .

6 Likes

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:

I
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
apholaryn:
the pronunciation is different due to the sign on them, Ori(do mi) = Shea butter and Ori (re mi)= head.. meanwhile ori (do mi) means Shea butter also in Yoruba .

Ori is also a bird's name (re re).
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017
pressplay411:

You that is using Star VPN to hide IP abi?

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by apholaryn: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
B2Spirits:

Ori is also a bird's name (re re).
yes o..you are very right. chai ! thank God for the signs, it won't be easy to differentiate those things
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by stancydg: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Only God knows how long it took him to raise finance to produce the movie then, just as I have faced with a story I believe will change the world. Movies can be a very powerful tool of mass education if properly done and its impact can as well be timeless. I haven't seen the movie, but with these reviews, I think it has to be taken to the cinemas again, if it wasn't then. Looks like its a timeless piece. Congrats to Muyiwa Ademola, kudos to the cast and crew for doing a great job and many many thanks to the Pastor for following God's leading to reward ingenuity.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
apholaryn:
yes o..you are very right. chai ! thank God for the signs, it won't be easy to differentiate those things

Only those that grew up with the elders or have read enough Yoruba novels will understand some of these words. Check the following:

Awo - pigeon
Awo - binocular
Awo - the initiated
Awo - ceramic plate
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by pressplay411(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
B2Spirits:

You that is using Star VPN to hide IP abi?
No be only VPN, na BVN. grin I'm covered by divine hotspot.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
chacoonder:
You are perfectly ok...pls don't go near this movie titled "NOW IS GOOD"..its an old movie though cheesy
Foreign?
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
B2Spirits:

I fit marry u be that o. I have some emotional scopes I go dey use to calm u down when we quarrel.
You try
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by oluamid(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
dominique:
I knew it was going to be Ori before clicking on the topic. Every one around me keeps raving about his performance in the movie whenever he comes on the screen. Seems I'm one of the 20 people that is yet to see the movie embarassed

I don't put much stock by Nollywood films and I usually watch to criticise, but Ori is one of the exceptions. I can't remember what the picture quality looks like but in acting and storyline, the film is probably one of the best to come out of the Yoruba genre of Nollywood.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by sunshineV(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Efribody just dey sound like ambulance..... But Mt best Yoruba film na OMO GHETTO
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by uncleabbey(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ori is so emotional. One of the few films that made me cry. Iru eshin is another one
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Funjosh(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
dominique:
I knew it was going to be Ori before clicking on the topic. Every one around me keeps raving about his performance in the movie whenever he comes on the screen. Seems I'm one of the 20 people that is yet to see the movie embarassed

One of the best. Try to watch it though the video quality might look awful due to the quality of what we see on screen now.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ori, Ile and Ogo osupa are three movies that manage to blend philosophy, culture and spirituality without letting the spirituality aspect ruining the first two concepts.

There should be cinema remakes of these three movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by babs50g: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
@nma27.nothing do you. you are very normal I am equally very emotional too. you are simply lachrymose.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by chacoonder(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Foreign?
Yup
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by ipodstinks: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
ramdris:
No doubt that was the best Yoruba film ever made....

To me it's a well deserved recognition..bravo!
it was a fantastic movie by my man muyiwa. But you can go and watch TI OLUWA NILE by baba wande. That movie is scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Crashes His Range Rover / I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.