Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics (58963 Views)

Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Minirakiza: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
May Jehovah provide...
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Minirakiza: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
cry kiss
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Some ediots will just type trash without any meaningful contribution to the thread, can't dole out a kobo even for their family members not to talk of a total stranger. Humanity has gone to blazes especially with Nigerians. Some are calling on Dangote, and Northerners to help them as if they are not human beings too. To such category of people who are tribal bigot, I pray you encounter such and pray someone from your tribe assists you. See them, very wicked and evil minded set of people. O.P, anyway to reach the man?
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by thesicilian: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Mbediogu:

U are right on point. Specifically this is double barrel colostomy. Not gun o o.
Hahaha. Exactly.
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by kelechi17(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
hi guys please I'm in need of a video play out server ...hopefully Of Magicsoft tv systems anyone who could help shld please reply or send me an email on kelechiduri17@gmail.com . tank you
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
chineloSA:

grin grin grin crazy on a Sunday morning!!!! You need Jesus. grin
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Ptoocool(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
JackieMay:
just when i was upset that i dont have enough shoes and bags. wow. now i feel ungrateful

Just shoes and bags? Is that all? You shouldn't be in any way upset self..
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by JackieMay(f): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ptoocool:

Just shoes and bags? Is that all? You shouldn't be in any way upset self..
unilag girls can be intimidating tho
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by TeamSimple(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
charlesadams926:
Jesus!!! And na una be pesident Please all the rich hausa muslims on facebook should help their own!!! Afterall na una dey control! CC @INDIMI embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Are you a christian?
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by XploraBen(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
JackieMay:
just when i was upset that i dont have enough shoes and bags. wow. now i feel ungrateful
Sometimes,seeing what other people go through makes one to realise one is an ungrateful being.

Let's thank God for life and good health.
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by CioAngels(f): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
National hospital abuja charged him 450k, while our stealing leaders are using the hospital free of charge. Lets hope the president will be allowed to hear this by his overzealous aids. Shame to our armed robber leaders.
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Nweike1: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
thesicilian:

Its called a colostomy. It is a hole created surgically to connect the large intestine to the "outside " as a means of passing faeces (into that nylon bag) either temporarily or permanently.
I think the general surgeons call this a double barrel colostomy
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Ptoocool(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
JackieMay:
unilag girls can be intimidating tho
Hhahahaha, that's true sha..
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by thesicilian: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nweike1:
I think the general surgeons call this a double barrel colostomy
yes
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by akigbemaru: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
intentine out
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Lordspicy(m): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2017
GreenMavro:
If all of you viewing this trend donates 1k each...this will cover the cost of the surgery operation! Together we can change this Man's world and make his children happy!

Viewing this topic:yekparikpa(m),900warriorz(m),mikeczay,ogawisdom(m),next2u,skoagmola(m),NnaaGuy,Anikriz,Haslil878(m),truvine(m),jerrykho(m),BabaTony,PinaColada,broseme,Namdeenero(m),Umarlulu,Sadiq3051(m),acorntree(m),Doctorfitz(m),oloriooko(m),Josh121(m),ZUBY77(m),four4,Pyroclast(m),olosk(m),klassykute(m),lekhane(m),queenpin,Libber(f),Olarajee(m),vyrussbeatz,MAKABBEY(m),sawsaw(m),Dongly,BCISLTD,Mrbllymer,sonofLuci(m),ysg4real(m),blvknora,edlion57(m),bagger293,ip2121918021(m),iykemoney90(m),Nurtay(m),Shollyjay90(m),MrZachs,FlyTee(m),pennywys,ruggedised,Baba4dgals,djl(m),OluDare01(m),LAGATA(m),bigboss80s(m),gurunlocker,LorDBolton,Tope2580(m),Onyejemechimere(m),topsam1(m),ThesailorR,Aikon,Bakbillz44(m),prettimoi(f),MrErudite(m),GogetterMD(m),Viccur(m),osumak2,Fuadeiza(m),Oblitz(m),kingreign,Omojymoh(m),DeltahArmy(m),LMAyedun(m),groundnutoil(m),LegendaryArnold(f),charlesadams926(m),Antoeni(m),Onopa,Decapo,fabre4,flamingIce,Dindondin(m),aminho(m),Chynexa(m),emy77,masterblogger(f),yorex2011,Fasholu,zando64,Omuka,jagorinho,Luizville(m),Vicyace,PrinceShakor,livingg(m),samyyoung(m),jarur2002(m),eme1n(m),olaolulazio(m),chidiebere2020(m),DoctorAbu(m),DIVFAVOR(m),asuustrike2009,grayht(m),ychris,papichula,selfmadeOLX(m),Tender1(m),Julietjohn(f),justi4jesu(f),EmoBoy(m),Abbycite(m),Flygeriansteve,jerryub(m),TheDreamChaser,OROSUNBOLB(m),ebuks22,Olateef(m),medman,Seenyo,crestedaguiyi,unipol(m),oneniceguy(m),Bigcake,Opistorincos(m),2SWT(f),bluice2(m),allegri,Inkredible(m),koxi,beautycrush24(f),Agbaletu,Donshemzy1234(f),Pavore9,alibaba1995(m),voyy,eyinjuege,lifezone247(m),GreenMavro,Ruq,xdos(m),nowpresence(f),Billwilson,tedbaj,Gabrielwilliams(m),Engrobiorah(m),alizma,MrHighSea,Lakeside247(m),Trendy247,Elmojiid(m),ramdris(m) and 340 guest(s)

abi ... I concur pls pay your contributions into this account
Ogbonnah .c. JEANPAUL. 0128592491 Gtbank or 0038544502 diamond bank (same name)
let's save him!!!!
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by alizma: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Lordspicy:

abi ... I concur pls pay your contributions into this account
Ogbonnah .c. JEANPAUL. 0128592491 Gtbank or 0038544502 diamond bank (same name)
let's save him!!!!
why do you want to make Fortune out of someone's misfortune, who are you to the man? if you really want to help the man, open an account in the man's name or in the name of the guy that his case to public notice.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Lordspicy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
alizma:

why do you want to make Fortune out of someone's misfortune, who are you to the man? if you really want to help the man, open an account in the man's name or in the name of the guy that his case to public notice.

and what makes you think I wanna collect the money for my personal gain?...
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by alizma: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lordspicy:

and what makes you think I wanna collect the money for my personal gain?...
because you choose to use your personal account rather than using the man's, his children's or an NGO account.
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by Lordspicy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
alizma:

because you choose to use your personal account rather than using the man's, his children's or an NGO account.
you know what??

create an NGO account.. I would gladly pay my own due...

let's save his life instead of bickering online
Re: Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics by alizma: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Lordspicy:

you know what??

create an NGO account.. I would gladly pay my own due...

let's save his life instead of bickering online
if you are close to the man and really want to help, pls ask for his account details or help him to open one in his name and lets take it from there. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. / Health Section Library / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.