Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? (528 Views)

Who Should I Marry ???? / Will I Find Her? / Should I Marry Her?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
hello guys!

my story would sound strange to most of you, but to God who made me, this is true.

to cut this short: I'm 32, graduate, working and earning well. I av my own house, car, and business, in fact u can say I'm very comfortable.

but this is the issue: I have two kids out of wedlock, and I have made all attempts to tie the knot with my baby mama so has to have a stable home for my kids and make a family, but my baby mama said she will settle down with me on one condition, that we will never have sex again that anytime I'm in the mood, I'm free to go out to have sex with anybody, that she give me the permission. she said all she want in life is to av kids that all, n I've already given her two beautiful kids.
pls my brothers, I know some of you will say I'm crazy for not accepting that, but the truth is I don't av the mind. I can't be married n still av extra marital affairs just because my wife permits it. I fear God a lot , n this hasn't made me married her yet.

I can't marry her now, but at the same time I don't know where to begin to look for someone else to marry. I really want to settle down but where do I start from?
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Virus777: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Really strange. Perhaps she has a phobia for sex or what? She's been having sex with you all the time resulting in those kids, why then does she not want to have sex with you again?

Totally bizarre. Find out why she doesn't wanna have sex with you again. Perhaps she has a serious injury in her pussy that has refused to heal. Try to find out the truth.

1 Like

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by sweettease(f): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
I think you guys should work on her reasons for insisting on no sex but if she is adamant, the answer is to back out, unless you want to have more baby mamas outside wedlock, the marriage won't even stand and if you are as devoted as you claim, that option she gave will end up being a physical and emotional torture for you.

I know it's a stupid way to test someone but what if she is actually testing you to see if you'll jump at the opportunity to have extra marital affairs? You should look carefully before you leap either way.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2017
AMathew:
hello guys!

my story would sound strange to most of you, but to God who made me, this is true.

to cut this short: I'm 32, graduate, working and earning well. I av my own house, car, and business, in fact u can say I'm very comfortable.

but this is the issue: I have two kids out of wedlock, and I have made all attempts to tie the knot with my baby mama so has to have a stable home for my kids and make a family, but my baby mama said she will settle down with me on one condition, that we will never have sex again that anytime I'm in the mood, I'm free to go out to have sex with anybody, that she give me the permission. she said all she want in life is to av kids that all, n I've already given her two beautiful kids.
pls my brothers, I know some of you will say I'm crazy for not accepting that, but the truth is I don't av the mind. I can't be married n still av extra marital affairs just because my wife permits it. I fear God a lot , n this hasn't made me married her yet.

I can't marry her now, but at the same time I don't know where to begin to look for someone else to marry. I really want to settle down but where do I start from?
marry me
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2017
enkayhope:
marry me
let me know u.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Search / I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years / Osun State Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.