Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Still On Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Still On Mmm (810 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Mmm by Emycord: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Yes still on mmm we wont give up until you get some sense. For those who keep shouting is it your money and shame to mmm haters. Now let me ask is true that you are expecting mmm to be back or is it ur money you want back? Ok now they are back and you have proved us wrong where is the award you got. For proving us wrong. Its just like you went to bank to withdraw money over the counter not network in the system to access your money. You go to atm no network. Now tell me what is the value of that bank being opened? When it cant pay you? What is the value of the atm to ur need at that material moment when its not paying you they money you need at that point in time? For those who say its weekend and you dont expect to get paid. When you ph Did mmm not merge you on sundays and saturdays to pay on monday? So why cant they repeat same this particular weekend. The truth is mmm has no central account where it kept ur money safe for you , it still depends on new investors to pay old folks so wake up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still On Mmm by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice post. I hope they listen.
Re: Still On Mmm by Joe82834(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Well my bro checked this morning n he has bn matched to GH. 65hrs left to b paid so it must have in around 2am.small bonus money sha but he is smiling and hoping to be matched in his better GH in a diff account. Just saying. I no get power for efights
Re: Still On Mmm by Emycord: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Joe82834:
Well my bro checked this morning n he has bn matched to GH. 65hrs left to b paid so it must have in around 2am.small bonus money sha but he is smiling and hoping to be matched in his better GH in a diff account. Just saying. I no get power for efights
nice for him but i thinks nairalanders tend to frown at indirect testimonies
Re: Still On Mmm by daomi(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Just got matched now. 168k
Re: Still On Mmm by adejuwon2017: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Bros show us prove you just got matched
Re: Still On Mmm by alizma: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2017
matching is not even the problem, us all about cashing out. by Tuesday, I will be back to access the true situation. those matched on Saturday are supposed to be paid latest by monday.
as for people with 100k and above, go and register for bp management class.
Re: Still On Mmm by Emycord: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2017
alizma:
matching is not even the problem, us all about cashing out. by Tuesday, I will be back to access the true situation. those matched on Saturday are supposed to be paid latest by monday.
as for people with 100k and above, go and register for bp management class.
i don die with laff at bp management
Re: Still On Mmm by beckplanet: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Emycord:
Yes still on mmm we wont give up until you get some sense. For those who keep shouting is it your money and shame to mmm haters. Now let me ask is true that you are expecting mmm to be back or is it ur money you want back? Ok now they are back and you have proved us wrong where is the award you got. For proving us wrong. Its just like you went to bank to withdraw money over the counter not network in the system to access your money. You go to atm no network. Now tell me what is the value of that bank being opened? When it cant pay you? What is the value of the atm to ur need at that material moment when its not paying you they money you need at that point in time? For those who say its weekend and you dont expect to get paid. When you ph Did mmm not merge you on sundays and saturdays to pay on monday? So why cant they repeat same this particular weekend. The truth is mmm has no central account where it kept ur money safe for you , it still depends on new investors to pay old folks so wake up

Shame won finish this one. MMM have proved all Haterz and doubters wrong beyond all reasonable doubt. More confessions coming up.

To All Haterz, You're still free to join Us, We don't Discriminate. We're a Community.

#LONGLIVEMMM
Re: Still On Mmm by Emycord: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
beckplanet:

Shame won finish this one. MMM have proved all Haterz and doubters wrong beyond all reasonable doubt. More confessions coming up.

To All Haterz, You're still free to join Us, We don't Discriminate. We're a Community.

#LONGLIVEMMM
mmm is back on ur phone? My friend where is ur money when will ur money be back into ur account for onward usage
Re: Still On Mmm by beckplanet: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Emycord:
mmm is back on ur phone? My friend where is ur money when will ur money be back into ur account for onward usage

Ignorance is a Big thing bro, I've noticed on Nairaland that people who rant about MMM are all non participants.
For your information, A friend got paid this morning, numerous others got matched for payment too.

So just shout up if you don't know what to say.
Re: Still On Mmm by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
This man has obviously ran out of what to rant about. Award ko, Award ni grin grin grin grin

He wont give up until we have some sense. Coman buy sense bro, don't be shy, join us. grin

The award we get is WINNING AGAIN, while alerts are coming in.

Am even waiting to pay for my PH of 1million, even when my GH of 76k has been unpaired. , that's how serious most of us are grin grin

Regards

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG May Give Bailout To MMM Subscribers / FREE INFORMATION ABOUT EASIEST WAY MAKE MONEY / Nairalanders Beware Of This Bitcoin Scammer MOSES EDEH JEREMIAH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.