Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Iwobi To Fight For Swansea Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi To Fight For Swansea Goal (1098 Views)

Iwobi To Get Police Protection In Moscow / Everton Agree £45m Deal For Swansea Midfielder / Chelsea Star Could Be Loaned Out As Conte Eyes Move For Swansea City Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iwobi To Fight For Swansea Goal by dacovajnr: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria international Alex Iwobi has stated that would fight to make sure he is credited with one of the own-goals scored in Arsenal's game against Swansea City on Saturday.

Iwobi twice saw his efforts turned into the net by Swansea players, but insists he won't have both his goals taken away with a fight.

"I’m claiming the first one! It’s on target so I’m going to claim that one," Iwobi told arsenal.com . "Second one I can let slide, but the first one is definitely my goal.

"It was quite big [the deflection] I’m not saying, but they all go in, they all count. But that one at least, I’m praying it’s my goal."

Olivier Giroud kept up his scoring streak to give Arsenal a half-time lead despite a sluggish start by the visitors before second half own goals from Cork and Naughton handed the home side a tall mountain to climb with the Nigerian international forcing both errors.

http://.com/iwobi-to-fight-for-swansea-goal

Re: Iwobi To Fight For Swansea Goal by Nickizoe(f): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
He deserve it jaree

(1) (Reply)

A Close Shave: Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Bold New Style / 2-5 Sure Odds / Teen Choice 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.