Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? (688 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2017
Take it to the Police

Keep It

Walk Away

Matured Response please
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by MOSTEC(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2017
I'll shoot ...,u
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by shaiba(f): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Take it to baba Sule wey defile small pickin, shoot him, Keep it in his house and walk away cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by Kondomatic(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2017
Keeping it for the end time war
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2017
MOSTEC:
I'll shoot ...,u

If you were close by.... I'll burst a cap in ur head now angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by WINNERMENTALITY: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
just walk away, any of what u mention will land u in trouble
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Keep it and go rob a bank. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by samuel051: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
sell am to cult boys den use d money do mmm

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by sisisioge: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
I will scream and call the attention of everybody, then quietly walk away. That is me leaving the community to report to the police.

I wouldn't walk away leaving the possibility of a miscreant finding it.

I don't want my prints or marks on it, so no taking it to the police.

I don't wanna keep an unlicensed gun.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by dotman4real007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
walk away ke, na to run away. Going to the police is risky, 9ja police will change the story and say you are the owner, keeping it is even more deadly because it might be a murder weapon and if it is found with you, you don kill person without shooting a bullet.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Gun? by ahamonyeka(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Walk away .

(1) (Reply)

Mistaken Identity Or At The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time / Hilarious Reply By @efcc To An Arsenal Fan / A Business Man Robbed And Killed By Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.