Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (25312 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Before I start, I want to say I am a Christian. And also I want to plead that this thread is not intended to spread vile or religious war between nairalanders as I just want a sincere and honest answer from our Muslim brothers and sisters.
I have the Quaran in my phone because I am a man who loves to search for the truth. So in Surah Chapter 4, it was stated that Jesus didn't die, instead it was made to look like he did and Allah took him. So Allah made it to look like he was killed but he wasn't really killed. Now looking at this, it is just a simple statement but the controversy lies with Jesus followers. Now Jesus followers went about spreading the news of His death and resurrection and I can only raise two conclusions from this.
1. Jesus followers knew he didn't die and decided to lie to that world that he did.
2. Jesus followers also believed he died and resurrected which means Allah also made them believe he died on the cross.
Now, number one is unlikely, because these followers were tortured and killed for their beliefs and not one of them decided to change his story. I wouldn't die for a lie and what did they stand to gain by lying? Liars make bad martyrs.
So this leaves us with option 2 which means Allah also made them believe Jesus died. And then they went around spreading a false message which they believed all because of Allah himself. So Allah's actions actually started the spread of the biggest belief system in the world. And He had to wait 600 years to correct this erroneous message through the prophet Muhammad.
This is not the only conclusion to that verse. This also means that Jesus in Islam was a monumental failure. What did he actually accomplish? His virgin birth, miracles and all was for nothing because his closest followers went around spreading a false message. This also questions Jesus judgement! He can form a bird from clay and make it come alive but can't choose followers to spread the right message?
Like I said, I don't intend to start any religious war, I just want a perfect explanation. Thank you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
The disciples were not the constructors of the lie, the lie was told by someone else, so the disciples continued the worship of God alone and not Jesus, now why did someone decide to lie? Because the greatest unforgivable sin is ascribing partners with the one God, so people go to extreme lengths to mislead people thanks to satan.
Even in Islam people construct lies against the prophet, that's why we have weak hadith (written actions or sayings of the prophet), just so they could mislead people, and there are those who study Ahadith to tell which is a weak one or authentic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The disciples were not the constructors of the lie, the lie was told by someone else, so the disciples continued the worship of God alone and not Jesus, now why did someone decide to lie? Because the greatest unforgivable sin is ascribing partners with the one God, so people go to extreme lengths to mislead people thanks to satan.
Even in Islam people construct lies against the prophet, that's why we have weak hadith (written actions or sayings of the prophet), just so they could mislead people, and there are those who study Ahadith to tell which is a weak one or authentic

Please who is the someone who constructed the lie.
Describe in detail;
Please give evidence of how the lie was constructed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2017
felixomor:

Please who is the someone who constructed the lie.
Describe in detail;
Please give evidence of how the lie was constructed.
Paul. sorry for delving in to the matter, I don't know, I ain't that knowledgeable, shouldn't have spoken based on my little knowledge, but evidence has been given by scholars, you can check Google

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Please who constructed this lie? Thanks for your answer anyway. Who is this person that his lie would overshadow the "truth" of Jesus closest followers?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Paul. sorry for delving in to the matter, I don't know, I ain't that knowledgeable, shouldn't have spoken based on my little knowledge, but evidence has been given by scholars, you can check Google

You dont know
So please stick to the ideal brother of ignorance which is silence.
This is an intelligent discussion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So paul wrote the acts of the apostles? Paul fabricated the lie that the deciples prayed in the name of Jesus? Paul also single handedly destroyed Allah's true message?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
felixomor:

You dont know
So please stick to the ideal brother of ignorance which is silence.
This is an intelligent discussion.
grin really eager to know what they have to say about this

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
ilynem:

grin really eager to know what they have to say about this

Me too

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Medknight: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Praise be to Allah
There is nothing in the Holy Qur’an or in the Prophet’s Sunnah to condemn the early Christians (i.e., before the sending of our Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) as disbelievers because of their belief that the Messiah (peace be upon him) was killed and crucified. Rather Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, condemns them as disbelievers because they regarded the Messiah as a god, and because they regarded divinity as being three: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

There is nothing in the Holy Qur’an that says “surely they have disbelieved who say that the Messiah was killed and crucified”!

Hence we agree with your view that it is natural – as you say – that the Christians, by whom we mean the early Christians, before the coming of our Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) would believe in the crucifixion and the killing of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him). But after the sending of the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and the revelation of the Qur’an, and the definitive denial of the killing and crucifixion of the Messiah, whoever believes in the killing and crucifixion of the Messiah after that is a disbeliever, because he has rejected what Qur’an says, which definitive evidence and miracles have proven is the true word of Allah and not the words of any human being.

What they quote as evidence of reports about the killing and crucifixion of the Messiah is an illusion, because there are no reliable and widely reported accounts concerning that. Watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by annunaki2(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Medknight:
Praise be to Allah
There is nothing in the Holy Qur’an or in the Prophet’s Sunnah to condemn the early Christians (i.e., before the sending of our Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) as disbelievers because of their belief that the Messiah (peace be upon him) was killed and crucified. Rather Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, condemns them as disbelievers because they regarded the Messiah as a god, and because they regarded divinity as being three: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

There is nothing in the Holy Qur’an that says “surely they have disbelieved who say that the Messiah was killed and crucified”!

Hence we agree with your view that it is natural – as you say – that the Christians, by whom we mean the early Christians, before the coming of our Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) would believe in the crucifixion and the killing of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him). But after the sending of the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and the revelation of the Qur’an, and the definitive denial of the killing and crucifixion of the Messiah, whoever believes in the killing and crucifixion of the Messiah after that is a disbeliever, because he has rejected what Qur’an says, which definitive evidence and miracles have proven is the true word of Allah and not the words of any human being.

What they quote as evidence of reports about the killing and crucifixion of the Messiah is an illusion, because there are no reliable and widely reported accounts concerning that. Watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc

Is it the same terror manual labelled as the quoran that instructs muslims to fight Christians and Jews and curses them in quoran 9:29-30 that you are talking about

And since when did that poorly piece of thrash that has brought so much misery to mankind called the quoran become credible? It might be the words of your Arabian pagan idol called Allah but it's certainly not the words of the one true God.

5 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 5:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Medknight:
Praise be to Allah

Pls when next you want to write, spare us the trash of having to read PEACE BE UNTO Him. It really makes reading and comprehension difficult. I even wonder why you have to keep praying for peace to be with the men you claim lived a holy life. Or are they in torment somewhere?

So far, you haven't answered the OP and its questions. How can you say the Quran is God's word? A book that inspired terrorists, rapist and bloodthirsty herdsmen is what you call the true words of God which you claim is above the by Bible?

Pls, answer the OP questions one after the other. Let me invite my soon to be Christians.

aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by tuns30(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2017
There are many religion on earth and christ says that "I am the way the thruth and life who so ever cometh to me shall not perish but have everlasting life" but muslim still goon their believe (1)question does that mean that they cant make heaven? (2) concerning the holy sacrament too what about the pagants and some christian that dont receive it thanks as you answer............. .
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by LifestyleTonite: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
tuns30:
There are many religion on earth and christ says that "I am the way the thruth and life who so ever cometh to me shall not perish but have everlasting life" but muslim still goon their believe (1)question does that mean that they cant make heaven? (2) concerning the holy sacrament too what about the pagants and some christian that dont receive it thanks as you answer............. .
If you want your questions to be answered concerning muslims going to heaven, whether they accept christ or not, pls read the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3437441/muslim-paradise-vs-christian-paradise
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Medknight:
Praise be to Allah

Please you have not addressed the questions I raised.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Medknight:
Praise be to Allah

Pls when next you want to write, spare us the trash of having to read PEACE BE UNTO Him. It really makes reading and comprehension difficult. I even wonder why you have to keep praying for peace to be with the men you claim lived a holy life. Or are they in torment somewhere?

So far, you haven't answered the OP and its questions. How can you say the Quran is God's word? A book that inspired terrorists, rapist and bloodthirsty herdsmen is what you call the true words of God which you claim is above the by Bible?

And why do you keep contradicting yourself? You claim that there is nothing in the Quran and sunnah of Mohammad that condemns the early Christians for believing in what they believed in. This means that the message of the Quran came to condemn whoever continues to believe in that same concept. I would have believed you had it been that Mohammed came with the same message of Christ and also came as a Christian. No, he did not. So, what gives him the right to come and rubbish what existed centuries before his father was born? He simply came to preach a different message contrary to what Christ preached cos he was a murderer and a lying rapist. Even John the Baptist knew there wasn't going to be another man like Christ, that was why he has to ask to be sure. Yahshua answered him by saying that since his miracles are things that have never been experienced before, then he is the one to come after which no other will come, definitely not a terrorist, murderer, plagiarist, pedophile, liar and a Christian killer.

Mathew 11:2-6

2 And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of[a]his disciples
3 and said to Him, “Are Youthe Coming One, or do welook for another?”
4 Jesus answered and said to them,“Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
5 Theblind see andthelame walk;thelepers are cleansed andthedeaf hear;thedead are raised up andthepoor have the gospel preached to them.
6 And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.”

Pls, answer the OP questions one after the other. Let me invite my soon to be Christians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
These Muslims sef are funny.

OK let's assume that OP's option 2 is right that means Quran just made Allah the biggest liar.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:
Before I start, I want to say I am a Christian. And also I want to plead that this thread is not intended to spread vile or religious war between nairalanders as I just want a sincere and honest answer from our Muslim brothers and sisters.
I hope u wll be sincere as u said not like ur blind fellow friends albhagdadi, annunaki2 nd the rest.

I have the Quaran in my phone because I am a man who loves to search for the truth. So in Surah Chapter 4, it was stated that Jesus didn't die, instead it was made to look like he did and Allah took him. So Allah made it to look like he was killed but he wasn't really killed. Now looking at this, it is just a simple statement but the controversy lies with Jesus followers. Now Jesus followers went about spreading the news of His death and resurrection and I can only raise two conclusions from this.
1. Jesus followers knew he didn't die and decided to lie to that world that he did.
2. Jesus followers also believed he died and resurrected which means Allah also made them believe he died on the cross.
Now, number one is unlikely, because these followers were tortured and killed for their beliefs and not one of them decided to change his story. I wouldn't die for a lie and what did they stand to gain by lying? Liars make bad martyrs.
So this leaves us with option 2 which means Allah also made them believe Jesus died. And then they went around spreading a false message which they believed all because of Allah himself. So Allah's actions actually started the spread of the biggest belief system in the world. And He had to wait 600 years to correct this erroneous message through the prophet Muhammad.
This is not the only conclusion to that verse. This also means that Jesus in Islam was a monumental failure. What did he actually accomplish? His virgin birth, miracles and all was for nothing because his closest followers went around spreading a false message. This also questions Jesus judgement! He can form a bird from clay and make it come alive but can't choose followers to spread the right message?
Like I said, I don't intend to start any religious war, I just want a perfect explanation. Thank you.
Cc: analice107 , alBHAGDADI , babseg , ilynem, annunaki2 , Felixomor

I laugh after reading ur thread and its title.
"Title" you are really ignorant about ur own religion, at least you should get to know the basic history of how christianity started and divided before coming up with such thread but d funniest part is your other fellow christians that are jumping, singing n dancing without even understanding what u posted..lol may God save you pple.

It is clear in the Quran that Allah only deceived those who were plotting to kill Jesus. He did not deceive everyone...

Surah 4:157
And [on account of] their saying: "We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, messenger of God." They did not kill him and they did not crucify him, but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him.

The verse clearly says that those who claimed that they killed the Messiah were deceived. It didn't say everyone was deceived

►Now understand ur religion history a litle
That event of crucifixion itself was not the beginning of Christianity. Decades after the event, it was Paul whose writings  and letters became the cornerstone of Christianity. 

During Paul's lifetime and in the next three centuries, there were many different lines of thought concerning Jesus, and in the followers of Jesus.It wasn't until the Council of Nicaea in 325 CE that much of what the Christianity has believed was formalized as far as Catholics are concerned. The Council depended heavily on the letters and the writings of Paul, who appears to be the first to proclaim that Jesus was the son of God.

So to come back to your question, the witnesses to the Crucifixion were a handful of people; and I do not see anywhere in the Qur'an that they are "blamed". If they follow jesus teachings

It is the subsequent development of theology based on Jesus being the son of God, who was crucified for the sins of humanity, and that he is the savior of anyone who takes an oath that saying, "Jesus died for my sins and was raised up for my salvation".  It is that which the Qur'an rejects.

The question assumes that all followers of Jesus including his apostles who saw him thought that Jesus was crucified, and that Christianity today is the same version of Christianity at that time and all the Christian sects believe in the crucifixion. Is it?

The gospels are not reliable. The authors are not most likely Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John, and they didn't see Jesus. The narrations have many contradictions in crucifixion and resurrection. On another level, Jesus never preached crucifixion according to the goapels. In fact, he prayed to God to "let the cup (of being killed) pass" three times in Mat 26.

Paul was the one who contributed in spreading the story of crucifixion to pagans and canceled the law. There were sects and people who disagreed with the teachings of Paul. Historically, we have no much information. However, surely they were not one entity.

Let's assume all or some Christians were decieved and believed that Jesus was on the cross. No problem until now, but don't tell me they were deceived that the one who died was God and that the law is canceled because it is a curse and Jesus became a curse and that he is the second person in trinity!

This argument is completely flawed, as well as deceptive. Anyone who knows a thing about Christianity knows that Christianity is not simply based on Jesus dying on the cross, but is also connected to the resurrection. The resurrection of Jesus is in fact the central tenant of Christianity and the most important part of the entire crucifixion account.

The apostle Paul himself explicitly said that if Jesus did not rise from the dead, then Christianity is false, and the beliefs of Christians has all been in vain:

"And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept."--1 Corinthians. 15:17-20

So Christianity is based on both, Jesus dying, and Jesus rising. It’s not simply based on Jesus dying, for example if you believed that Jesus died on the cross, but did not rise from the dead, then you are not an orthodox xtian, nor will you be considered a xtian. So therefore when u pple try to claim that Allah making it appear that Jesus died on the cross led to the birth of Christianity, is a blatant distortion because they themselves know that Christianity is not simply based on Jesus dying on the cross.

At the end of the day, how does one jump from Jesus dying on the cross, to Jesus dying on the cross for the sins of mankind and rising in 3 days? Allah didn’t come with a teaching that Jesus died for your sins and rose after 3 days, rather this teaching was made up by other people, such as the apostle Paul for example.

In fact there are people who believe that Jesus died on the cross, but they’re not Christians, they believes Jesus was on the cross, but doesn’t believe he was resurrected. So this shows one can believe in Jesus dying on the cross, without having to be a Christian. So simply believing that Jesus died on the cross does not necessitate Christianity.

If you were a believer of Jesus back in his day, and you thought he died on the cross, then you’d simply conclude that he was a martyr killed in God’s cause like many other prophets before him. So Allah wasn’t responsible at all for Christianity, but rather the ones who were responsible for Christianity were the ones who started coming afterwards saying Jesus rose from the dead and died for your sins. They were the ones responsible for Christianity for they took this event and started adding their own doctrinal theology around it.

The fact that there are people who believe in Jesus’ death, but are in fact not Christians, solidly proves our argument, and solidly refutes the weak and flimsy argument like this.

The only deceiver here was Paul and not Allah.

6 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
aminusanti:

I've noticed something about you. Every religious post you make is always getting one Like, just like this one that has no comment. It seems you have an alternate Monika that does the liking for you.

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

And why do you keep contradicting yourself? You claim that there is nothing in the Quran and sunnah of Mohammad that condemns the early Christians for believing in what they believed in. This means that the message of the Quran came to condemn whoever continues to believe in that same concept. I would have believed you had it been that Mohammed came with the same message of Christ and also came as a Christian. No, he did not. So, what gives him the right to come and rubbish what existed centuries before his father was born? He simply came to preach a different message contrary to what Christ preached cos he was a murderer and a lying rapist. Even John the Baptist knew there wasn't going to be another man like Christ, that was why he has to ask to be sure. Yahshua answered him by saying that since his miracles are things that have never been experienced before, then he is the one to come after which no other will come, definitely not a terrorist, murderer, plagiarist, pedophile, liar and a Christian killer.

Mathew 11:2-6

2 And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of[a]his disciples
3 and said to Him, “Are Youthe Coming One, or do welook for another?”
4 Jesus answered and said to them,“Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
5 Theblind see andthelame walk;thelepers are cleansed andthedeaf hear;thedead are raised up andthepoor have the gospel preached to them.
6 And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.”

It's funny how they run away from questions like this and then on Friday all I see on nairaland is how the Quaran is the greatest book ever made and is God's word. God's word is the same yesterday, today and for ever. That is why Jesus teachings and that of the early apostles can stay relevant even till date. Look at the quaran filled with instructions to murder, child marriage and other insane that cannot stand the test of time. Thank God I'm a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:

It's funny how they run away from questions like this and then on Friday all I see on nairaland is how the Quaran is the greatest book ever made and is God's word. God's word is the same yesterday, today and for ever. That is why Jesus teachings and that of the early apostles can stay relevant even till date. Look at the quaran filled with instructions to murder, child marriage and other insane that cannot stand the test of time. Thank God I'm a Christian.
See why you are ignored? . Don't you see this post yours is in conflict with your op?.

That's why no one takes you serious. Since you already made up your mind, who cares what you believe!

You said:

ilynem:

Obviously you are lying for your Jesus undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
See why you are ignored? . Don't you see this post yours is in conflict with your op?.

That's why no one takes you serious. Since you already made up your mind, who cares what you believe!

You said:

You are very funny man. There is no debate to what I said there. I have a quaran on my phone I can send u screen grabs of these passages. If you can justify them, then fine. Nothing stops me from being a Muslim if I see reason with your justification. I am a Christian but not a blind one, hense, my search for the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:

You are very funny man. There is no debate to what I said there. I have a quaran on my phone I can send u screen grabs of these passages. If you can justify them, then fine. Nothing stops me from being a Muslim if I see reason with your justification. I am a Christian but not a blind one, hense, my search for the truth.
help yourself. We discussed at lengthy there

https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible#down
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:

You said:

Just admit that you are unable to answer the questions. That makes you a disappointment to allah. Am very sure he will either castrate you when you get to Al janat or he reduces your 72 virgins.

So far so good, no Muslim has been able to attempt these questions. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:

Stop being shameless by diverting the attention. to somewhere else.

Answer the questions here or runaway like a lazy dog would.

4 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:

So I need to go and read a 25 page comment when u can just give a simple explanation here?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:

So I need to go and read a 25 page comment when u can just give a simple explanation here?
Leave that one alone, he has no idea to give about the questions.

I swear, those questions of yours are enough to make even Mohammad himself to run back to that satanic cave to question that fake angel jibril. grin

8 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I swear, those questions of yours are enough to make even Mohammad himself to run back to that satanic cave to question that fake angel jibril. grin

LoL
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

grin
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:

it means your op was addressed in the past. Hence, it is recycled. Help yourself and stop whining for attention
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
it means your op was addressed in the past. Hence, it is recycled. Help yourself and stop whining for attention
Whyning for attention? Do you view every thread on nairaland? I really don't know why I am replying you because you obviously have nothing to say regarding the questions. Ask me again and again about Jesus and I will always reply you. Because that is my duty. I won't send you to go and read a 25 page comment. Please don't mention me if you don't have answers. I can understand if you are confused too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.