Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (25295 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:

Whyning for attention? Do you view every thread on nairaland? I really don't know why I am replying you because you obviously have nothing to say regarding the questions. Ask me again and again about Jesus and I will always reply you. Because that is my duty. I won't send you to go and read a 25 page comment. Please don't mention me if you don't have answers. I can understand if you are confused too.
obviously you registered in 2014. If you were current in "religious section", you would have known btw late 2014, entire 2015 and early last yr many religious subjects were dealt with. Reading your profile shows that you were busy in other "section (s)" and not religious.

So you trying to reverse the whole process is very boring to me. My replies so far are meant to tell you that you are boring. You may need to ask your brethrens malvisguy, scholar8200 and Co. They were there and many of them were unhappy the way we trashed what you called religion.

So you would save everyone time by reading yourself or zip it. And if I should start with you now, you and your Bagdadi dude will start shivering and perhaps vacate this thread without even saying goodbye. We know you people do that

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
obviously you registered in 2014. If you were current in religious section, you would have known btw late 2014, entire 2015 and early last yr many religious subjects were dealt with. Reading your profile shows that you were busy in other section (s) and not religious.

So you trying to reverse the whole process is very boring to me. My replies so far are meant to tell you that you are boring. You may need to ask your brethrens malvisguy, scholar880 and Co. They were there and many of them were unhappy the way we trashed what you called religion.

So you would save everyone time by reading yourself or zip it. And if I should start with you now, you and your Bagdadi dude will start shivering and perhaps vacate this thread without even saying goodbye. We know you people do that

You just want to derail this intelligent discussion?
Isnt it?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
obviously you registered in 2014. If you were current in religious section, you would have known btw late 2014, entire 2015 and early last yr many religious subjects were dealt with. Reading your profile shows that you were busy in other section (s) and not religious.

So you trying to reverse the whole process is very boring to me. My replies so far are meant to tell you that you are boring. You may need to ask your brethrens malvisguy, scholar880 and Co. They were there and many of them were unhappy the way we trashed what you called religion.

You've made close to 5 comments on this thread and none of them even attempted to answer the OP's questions.

It is now clear that you are trying to derail the thread, cos i can't wrap my head around why you would send someone to go read a 25 page comment about a topic that is obviously unrelated to the discuss here.

Pls, just vamoose off this thread shamefully.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seems you fellows dont understand. Let me help you a little further. This thread https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics comprises of recycled threads like this one. Go there and choose related topic. Otherwise, you may be wasting your time. We know you are folks who already made up your mind. So why do you need muslims to contribute.

Help yourselves

Rebutals Library: A Solution To Recycled Topics By Non Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
And if I should start with you now, you and your Bagdadi dude will start shivering and perhaps vacate this thread without even saying goodbye. We know you people do that
Pls start with us. I really want to vacate this thread already, cos allah has been defeated. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
Seems you fellows dont understand. Let me help you a little further. The thread https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics comprises of recycled threads like this one. Go there and choose related topic. Otherwise, you may be wasting your time. We know you are folks who already made up your mind. So why do you need muslims to contribute.

Help yourselves

Rebutals Library: A Solution To Recycled Topics By Non Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics
Na wah for you o!

Stop sending us elsewhere when you can easily trash is right here. It's even obvious that the threads you are sending us to were not written by you neither did you contribute. Maybe that's why you are unable to bring that same steam down to this thread.

Once again, vamoose and let your elder Al taquiya disciples from a dirty madrasah help you out.

Cc lexiconkabir udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice

aminusanti ran away.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by annunaki2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Leave that one alone, he has no idea to give about the questions.

I swear, those questions of yours are enough to make even Mohammad himself to run back to that satanic cave to question that fake angel jibril. grin

Those questions are hot like fire, no Muslim can touch it grin

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Those questions are hot like fire, no Muslim can touch it grin
Instead of them to use those questions to reason out the lies sold to them, they will prefer to continue swallowing them.

The questions really exposed Islam's LIES.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by annunaki2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Instead of them to use those questions to reason out the lies sold to them, they will prefer to continue swallowing them.

The questions really exposed Islam's LIES.

The islamic cult is really strong, our Muslim friends lives would be at risk if they dare question Islam, we ought to sympathise with them instead of castigating them cause they are the real victims of islamic tyranny.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:
Before I start, I want to say I am a Christian. And also I want to plead that this thread is not intended to spread vile or religious war between nairalanders as I just want a sincere and honest answer from our Muslim brothers and sisters.
I have the Quaran in my phone because I am a man who loves to search for the truth. So in Surah Chapter 4, it was stated that Jesus didn't die, instead it was made to look like he did and Allah took him. So Allah made it to look like he was killed but he wasn't really killed. Now looking at this, it is just a simple statement but the controversy lies with Jesus followers. Now Jesus followers went about spreading the news of His death and resurrection and I can only raise two conclusions from this.
1. Jesus followers knew he didn't die and decided to lie to that world that he did.
2. Jesus followers also believed he died and resurrected which means Allah also made them believe he died on the cross.
Now, number one is unlikely, because these followers were tortured and killed for their beliefs and not one of them decided to change his story. I wouldn't die for a lie and what did they stand to gain by lying? Liars make bad martyrs.
So this leaves us with option 2 which means Allah also made them believe Jesus died. And then they went around spreading a false message which they believed all because of Allah himself. So Allah's actions actually started the spread of the biggest belief system in the world. And He had to wait 600 years to correct this erroneous message through the prophet Muhammad.
This is not the only conclusion to that verse. This also means that Jesus in Islam was a monumental failure. What did he actually accomplish? His virgin birth, miracles and all was for nothing because his closest followers went around spreading a false message. This also questions Jesus judgement! He can form a bird from clay and make it come alive but can't choose followers to spread the right message?
Like I said, I don't intend to start any religious war, I just want a perfect explanation. Thank you.
If you know how much i love you right now? I could literally kill you with love.
Wonderful!!!!!!!.
Where is WORDSWORD?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The disciples were not the constructors of the lie, the lie was told by someone else, so the disciples continued the worship of God alone and not Jesus, now why did someone decide to lie? Because the greatest unforgivable sin is ascribing partners with the one God, so people go to extreme lengths to mislead people thanks to satan.
Even in Islam people construct lies against the prophet, that's why we have weak hadith (written actions or sayings of the prophet), just so they could mislead people, and there are those who study Ahadith to tell which is a weak one or authentic
But the lie in this case is told by Allah. He didn't only lie, but he went further to brag about being the best of all liars and Deciever. he said, $no human being can ever escape his lies".

'Quran 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Paul. sorry for delving in to the matter, I don't know, I ain't that knowledgeable, shouldn't have spoken based on my little knowledge, but evidence has been given by scholars, you can check Google
Can you pls give details of Paul's lies? Thanks
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
babseg:
These Muslims sef are funny.

OK let's assume that OP's option 2 is right that means Quran just made Allah the biggest liar.

grin
No sweetie, koran didn't do anything. The koran is Allah's words right? So how can a book which contains the chronicles of a man make that man a lair except the man truelly is a liar?

Here is allah bragging about being the biggest lair and the best deceiver.

Quran 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
See why you are ignored? . Don't you see this post yours is in conflict with your op?.

That's why no one takes you serious. Since you already made up your mind, who cares what you believe!

You said:

Obviously you are lying for your Jesus undecided undecided undecided
Why not treat the Op?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
analice107:

No sweetie, koran didn't do anything. The koran is Allah's words right? So how can a book which contains the chronicles of a man make that man a lair except the man truelly is a liar?

Here is allah bragging about being the biggest lair and the best deceiver.

Quran 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

grin I hope you didn't make this up
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Just admit that you are unable to answer the questions. That makes you a disappointment to allah. Am very sure he will either castrate you when you get to Al janat or he reduces your 72 virgins.

So far so good, no Muslim has been able to attempt these questions. What a shame.
Plssssssssss, pls, dont talk about castrating a muslim in paradise. Nothing can make a Muslim want to kill a Christian near by, than being told he will go to paradise but won't be able to bang virgins. What?. This guy can go out right now and kill a christian for this.

@Empiree, pls, calm down, you won't be castrated by allah biko. Just answer the Op.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
babseg:

grin I hope you didn't make this up
No darling, I didn't. Ask Anunaki.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
analice107:

No darling, I didn't. Ask Anunaki.

But the bible says that satan is the deceiver

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
babseg:

But the bible says that satan is the deceiver
I know right?

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

I guess Allah didn't Know he was exposing his true identity when he was bragging.

Allah is Satan, Muhammed was his Apostle.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:

Jesus! Aren't you a blabber mouth? You had to check my profile to see when I registered? Seriously? Been on nairaland since 2014 but if you actually did your FBI job well you will realize that I hardly create threads. I don't even comment much. I don't visit "sections", I most times just view what is on front page. After reading that bit of the quoran, needed clarification and here you are talking like it's a war of religions. If you cannot answer the question, say it and stop trying to act smart when we all know u are being a complete mug and diverting from the topic entirely. As for the names you mentioned, i don't even know them. And if u start with me? Lol. I am not here to argue but learn. If you want to argue, shut up. If you want tk teach like your prophet would probably want u to, then speak up and stop diverting.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
analice107:

If you know how much i love you right now? I could literally kill you with love.
Wonderful!!!!!!!.
Where is WORDSWORD?
It's unfortunate I have gotten absolutely zero answers.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
analice107:

I know right?

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

I guess Allah didn't Know he was exposing his true identity when he was bragging.

Allah is Satan, Muhammed was his Apostle.

shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
babseg:

shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
Hmmm. You seem not to know much about this allah guy
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:
It's unfortunate I have gotten absolutely zero answers.
You just killed every muslim in here. They come, peep and run.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
analice107:

You just killed every muslim in here. They come, peep and run.
Seriously, sometimes I have questioned Christianity and anytime I raise questions there is always someone ready to answer. I believe in investigating your faith. Don't die in ignorance. Ask questions and learn. Nothing wrong with that. It's just unfortunate that not even one of them can answer this question and then tomorrow, they will all spread their mats and start praying again. If there was question regarding Christianity like this, I wouldn't sleep till I get an answer. Funny people.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilynem:

Seriously, sometimes I have questioned Christianity and anytime I raise questions there is always someone ready to answer. I believe in investigating your faith. Don't die in ignorance. Ask questions and learn. Nothing wrong with that. It's just unfortunate that not even one of them can answer this question and then tomorrow, they will all spread their mats and start praying again. If there was question regarding Christianity like this, I wouldn't sleep till I get an answer. Funny people.
The Difference is that, You belong to a Family called Christianity, they belong to a religion called Islam.

If i need answers, all i need do is keep still, be quiet and relaxed in my spirit and i will hear him speak. He will start by quoting me a Scripture and expound on it until the issue becomes clear.

I remember, when i dabbled into Eastern Philosophy, i found their meditation fascinating. At that time, i didn't know there was godly meditation, so i thought Christianity shallow. I wanted to also be able to meditate so i asked My Father to teach me how to meditate. I forgot everything about it, but now, i just realised that i can get great depth and insight into scriptures just by being quiet and still in my spirit.

Whatever i need to know, I ask my Heavenly Father. The Muslims do not have what we have, they depend on their Imams to tell them all things.

Thank you My Father.

3 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Hmmm. You seem not to know much about this allah guy

I don't have the time to read their Qur'an . But I can read it on their faces grin like Osama face grin
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 12:37am On Jan 17, 2017
ilynem:

Thanks for pointing this out. Now I know why they always read the bible. ..so they can engage the Christians in an argument thereby preventing them in reading the Qur'an
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by analice107: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2017
babseg:

I don't have the time to read their Qur'an . But I can read it on their faces grin like Osama face grin
Yeah, exactly, its written clearly on their faces. just look at the Beast-Ruler Buhari. Buhari's wickedness and bitterness is written clear on his face.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by babseg(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, exactly, its written clearly on their faces. just look at the Beast-Ruler Buhari. Buhari's wickedness and bitterness is written clear on his face.

grin grin

Where's aminusa can't remember his moniker
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Na wah for you o!

Stop sending us elsewhere when you can easily trash is right here. It's even obvious that the threads you are sending us to were not written by you neither did you contribute. Maybe that's why you are unable to bring that same steam down to this thread.

Once again, vamoose and let your elder Al taquiya disciples from a dirty madrasah help you out.

Cc lexiconkabir udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice

aminusanti ran away.
Just look at this almighty hypocrite!
Run away from/to? Fyi my time is 6hrs ahead of ur time, I was sleeping when u are busy posting dis trash.
Bcus of ur hypocritic n lying attitude no one would want to spend his/her precious time to explain anything that u are involved in it
U are busy making noise here n there more than the questioner without contributing anything but insulting and accusing pple blindly, what kind of life is dis pls? Are u frustrated at home or u not happy with d life u are in?
Empiree provide u pple with a link that answered all ur nonsense questions but u guys don't want to go tru it simply bcus u are all allergic to truth. ¤Group of hypocrites¡

6 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 3:20am On Jan 17, 2017
aminusanti:

Just look at this almighty hypocrite!
Run away from/to? Fyi my time 6hrs ahead of ur time, I was sleeping when u are busy posting dis trash.
Bcus of ur hypocritic n lying attitude no one would want to spend his/her precious time to explain anything that u are involved in it
U are busy making noise here n there more than the questioner without contributing anything but insulting and accusing pple blindly, what kind of life is dis pls? Are u frustrated at home or u not happy with d life u are in?
Empiree provide u pple with a link that answered all ur nonsense questions but u guys don't want to go tru it simply bcus u are all allergic to truth. ¤Group of hypocrites¡

Please hold it

That link answers nothing.
It just shows u didnt even read it urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.