Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (25226 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Stop trying to cleverly derail the point.

Christ is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word Messiah. The same way you will say Jesus Christ is the same way you will say Yahshua Messiah
Okay. Yahweh/Father = God the Creator

Christ/messiah/yashua = Jesus christ and also son correct?

Question, how is he son of Yahweh?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
christ is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word Messiah. The same way you will say Jesus Christ is the same way you will say Yahshua Messiah
Now this brings to mind when muslims say Allah is God, the Creator of the universe. Allah is arabic word for God (to simply put). Why then did you christians reject Allah is God of the universe ?.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
aminusanti:

Did u just said I CAN'T ask question?
& Am here to teach you?
Try not to play funny here pl

U can quote me when u are ready to answer the question..

The dishonesty has started again.
Even with all the humble listening of ilynem.....
He is still accused of being funny

Hehehehe grin
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
aminusanti:

Did u just said I CAN'T ask question?
& Am here to teach you?
Try not to play funny here pls

U can quote me when u are ready to answer the question..
Hmmmm. I don't know why he disguised as a Gardner. I didn't even know he disguised as a Gardner. Have you forgotten am an "ignorant Christian"?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe grin
Calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

Calm down grin

Ok, i am calm. Lol
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
Now this brings to mind when muslims say Allah is God, the Creator of the universe. Allah is arabic word for God (to simply put). Why then did you christians reject Allah is God of the universe ?.
We will accept that only when Muslims scream YAHWEH Akbar in Mecca and Medina.

Failure to do that shows that we do not worship the same God.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
@ilynem When I told you in the beginning that aminusanti has no answer to the questions raised in the OP, you probably thought I was joking.

His posts so far have been aimed at derailing or wrongly answering the questions. But am glad that every time he does that, the questions keep staring him in the face unanswered.

Good job ilynem
Lol. Been compiling all the controversies from his reply. I believe it's a lost cause though until he proves me wrong.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
We will accept that only when Muslims scream YAHWEH Akbar in Mecca and Medina.

Failure to do that shows that we do not worship the same God.
This makes you a bigot.

You skipped this. Answer it

Question, how is he (Jesus/Yashua/Messiah/Christ) son of Yahweh?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
Okay. Yahweh/Father = God the Creator

Christ/messiah/yashua = Jesus christ and also son correct?

Question, how is he son of Yahweh?
God doesn't have a wife. This doesn't mean he can't have a son without a wife.

If God could create the entire universe, why do Muslims think he can't have a beloved son?

If humans could give birth without sexual intercourse or even the use of sperm but human cell, why do Muslims still believe the creator of humans needs a wife to have a son?

If Muslims believe God created man from dust, why do they still believe it will be impossible for him to have a son without a wife?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
This makes you a bigot.

You skipped this. Answer it
Question, how is he (Jesus/Yashua/Messiah/Christ) son of Yahweh?

This post of yours doesn't rhyme enough to be a response to my post.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God doesn't have a wife. This doesn't mean he can't have a son without a wife.

If God could create the entire universe, why do Muslims think he can't have a beloved son?

If humans could give birth without sexual intercourse or even the use of sperm but human cell, why do Muslims still believe the creator of humans needs a wife to have a son?

If Muslims believe God created man from dust, why do they still believe it will be impossible for him to have a son without a wife?
I dont need story. How is Jesus son of God?. Simple question
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

Lol. Been compiling all the controversies from his reply. I believe it's a lost cause though until he proves me wrong.
He simply has no answer to give. Just watch as he will be back with a talk of how he already answered the question from page one.

If truly he has answered the question, he won't be trying to avoid it as we've seen him do on page 11. He would have simply answered it again or copied it from wherever he claims he placed the answer in the beginning of this thread.

aminusanti is afraid to admit that Allah aided the rise of a religion bigger than his.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
I dont need story. How is Jesus son of God?. Simple question
Cos God said so Himself.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Cos God said so Himself.
Liar! This is blasphemy.

What is punishment for blasphemy according to your Bible?

Besides, Jesus is not only 'son' of God.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
Liar! This is blasphemy.

What is punishment for blasphemy according to your Bible?

I would have loved to quote the countless old testament and new testament verses that shows Yahshua is the son of God, but a typical Muslim like you will say those verse have been corrupted.

Empiree:

Besides, Jesus is not only 'son' of God.
If you believe he is NOT the only son of God, then it means you believe God has sons.
Then why do you Muslims still say he cannot have a son without a wife? Are you contradicting yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I would have loved to quote the countless old testament and new testament verses that shows Yahshua is the son of God, but a typical Muslim like you will say those verse have been corrupted.

If you believe he is NOT the only son of God, then it means you believe God has sons.
Then why do you Muslims still say he cannot have a son without a wife? Are you contradicting yourself?
Is son according to your bible is biological?

son son son and even there are daughters of God. This doesnt mean muslims believe God has sons and daughters. It is your bible speaking not Quran. So we scrutinized your bible and realized 'son' is metaphorical.

For instance, it is not just son God has. Your bible even said that Adam is son of God Luke 3:38

Here, Bible says Israel is "firstborn" of God Exodus 4:22

Here your bible says God has millions and billions of sons and daughters 2 Corinthians 6:18

In your Bible 1 John 3:10, good people who know the right from wrong are called sons of God.

This is just heads up ^^ perhaps, you may think.

"son of God" is metaphorical. If you disagree, then how many sons and daughters God has?. If God has more than one son, it means christ/yashua/messiah/Jesus is not the only 'son' of God.

"Son of God", is what is coined in islam as "slave of Allah".

God does not beget. God does not have wife. This is blasphemy and a sin that is not forgiven. The recompense for anyone who believes God has a son is Hell Fire and to abide therein forever.

Qur'an says God does not have a wife nor a son

"Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things." Sura 6:101

Also

"And to warn those who say, " Allah has taken a son.

They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie." Sura 18 v 4-5
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:

"Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things." Sura 6:101

The same Quran attest that he created the awesome universe but find it difficult to believe he is able to have a son without a wife. Between creating the universe and having a son without a wife, which is more difficult?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He simply has no answer to give. Just watch as he will be back with a talk of how he already answered the question from page one.

If truly he has answered the question, he won't be trying to avoid it as we've seen him do on page 11. He would have simply answered it again or copied it from wherever he claims he placed the answer in the beginning of this thread.

aminusanti is afraid to admit that Allah aided the rise of a religion bigger than his.
Lol. It was fun though.
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI

Why did you edit my post?. You see how desperate you are now?. ilynem aminusanti, see what this guy did bcus he can't refute me?. My post is right above his but he edited it from second paragraph.. Second paragraph is his words.

He cant tell us how God gave "birth" to Jesus despite clear proof from Quran and bible. Shows that he has no reasonable contributions.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
alBHAGDADI

Why did you edit my post?. You see how desperate you are now?. ilynem aminusanti, see what this guy did bcus he can't refute me?. My post is right above his but he edited it from second paragraph.. Second paragraph is his words.
I only took the Quran verse to show you that the Quran claims God is very powerful enough to create the entire universe but the same Quran finds it difficult to believe that the same God can have a son without a wife. That alone shows that the Quran denies God to be really powerful.

Empiree:

He cant tell us how God gave "birth" to Jesus despite clear proof from Quran and bible. Show that he has no reasonable contributions.
I have showed you several times how God has done miracles that normal humans can't phantom.

I told you he created man from dust, yet you believe it will be impossible for him to have a son.

I told you how humans Now have children without sex and sperm, yet you believe their Creator needs a wife to have a son.

Humans Now clone each other, yet you believe their creator can have a son.

If you can't tell me how he created heaven and earth and all the beautiful things you believe he created, then don't expect me to tell you how he got a son.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I only took the Quran verse to show you that the Quran claims God is very powerful enough to create the entire universe but the same Quran finds it difficult to believe that the same God can have a son without a wife. That alone shows that the Quran denies God to be really powerful.

I have showed you several times how God has done miracles that normal humans can't phantom.

I told you he created man from dust, yet you believe it will be impossible for him to have a son.

I told you how humans Now have children without sex and sperm, yet you believe their Creator needs a wife to have a son.

Humans Now clone each other, yet you believe their creator can have a son.

If you can't tell me how he created heaven and earth and all the beautiful things you believe he created, then don't expect me to tell you how he got a son.
Confused element.

God is not human. Begotten son is animal act that does not befits God. God is Creator. He doesn't beget. I am sure your fellow christian scholar8200 will disagree with you. You have a big problem.Your belief here is not different from polytheists.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by alBHAGDADI: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Empiree:
Confused element.

God is not human. Begotten son is animal act that does not befit God. God is Creator. He doesn't beget. I am sure your fellow christian scholar8200 will disagree with you. You have a big problem.Your belief here is not different from polytheists.

I rest my case.
Ok, when are you going to answer the OP?
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Ok, when are you going to answer the OP?
Since you failed here, how are you going to understand islamic stance on what op is trying to learn from us?

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

Ok now that u have them u can summarize them and prove me wrong as u are claiming? again u are only deceiving yourself if u think u can hide under alBHAGDAdi umbrella thinking I have said nothing to prove u wrong just don't worry I don't care about you guys judgment on this bcus I never expect honest answer to come out from you people, sincere reader will do the judgment for themselves, pple reading are not stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe grin
Is it possible pls to make ur comments on thread without quoting me??
I don't need ur comments or judgment pls
U can carry on with ur hypocritical ways of depending lies as usual I don't care, the sincere readers are not stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

Whether he replaced someone is irrelevant. The point is that God made them think they killed Jesus. Any particular reason why God didn't just save Jesus? Why did he have to make them think they killed Him?

God does what he wills. He does not have to give you or any body else a reason for His actions.
Do you have a problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

Hmmmm. I don't know why he disguised as a Gardner. I didn't even know he disguised as a Gardner. Have you forgotten am an "ignorant Christian"?

Ok then if can find out why u will find answer to ur last query

You can continue to dribbling around if wish by using dis approach dat u are ignorant n am schoolin u and later go back to ur friends albaddadi n co saying different thing. Who do u think u r fooling here pls? Your thread was addressed since in page 1 or 2 of this thread.

you and your boys can decide to agree or disagree if u like I don't care at all, if not for the benefit of the sincere readers I wont waste a second on any1 thats here to mock around. out of respect I took my time to break things down but u are here going with what alBHAGDADI is saying someone that can't even help himself...if u decide to join their party sorry I cant be wasting my time on this kind of dishonest people..

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by felixomor: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2017
aminusanti:

Is it possible pls to make ur comments on thread without quoting me??
I don't need ur comments or judgment pls
U can carry on with ur hypocritical ways of depending lies as usual I don't care, the sincere readers are not stupid.

I only pointed out your own hypocrisy...
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by aminusanti(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2017
Empiree:
alBHAGDADI

He cant tell us how God gave "birth" to Jesus despite clear proof from Quran and bible. Show that he has no reasonable contributions.
Lol..those guys are deceivers, is like theyr all programmed to be dishonest..why is it very hard to find a sincere/honest christian pls?
Nothing will make sense to them as long as they r still seeing jesus as God or begotten son of God.
As for alBHAGDADI he is dumbest among them all, Lying, deception, hate and hypocrisy is what he is good at...
he doesn't even what he is doing thats why I stop giving him attention of any sort. You are really trying handling his foolishness

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by Empiree: 4:47am On Jan 23, 2017
aminusanti:

Lol..those guys are deceivers, is like theyr all programmed to be dishonest..why is it very hard to find a sincere/honest christian pls?
Nothing will make sense to them as long as they r still seeing jesus as God or begotten son of God.
As for alBHAGDADI he is dumbest among them all, Lying, deception, hate and hypocrisy is what he is good at...
he doesn't even know what he is doing thats why I stop giving him attention of any sort. You are really trying handling his foolishness
That's it.

Watch this 2 mins video on the first day of Trump in office, they are harassing Muslims in front t mosque.

They are liars. I hate it when you show them facts but they still want to be dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Je_vdHiPX0
Re: Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? by ilynem(m): 5:22am On Jan 23, 2017
aminusanti:

Ok then if can find out why u will find answer to ur last query

You can continue to dribbling around if wish by using dis approach dat u are ignorant n am schoolin u and later go back to ur friends albaddadi n co saying different thing. Who do u think u r fooling here pls? Your thread was addressed since in page 1 or 2 of this thread.

you and your boys can decide to agree or disagree if u like I don't care at all, if not for the benefit of the sincere readers I wont waste a second on any1 thats here to mock around. out of respect I took my time to break things down but u are here going with what alBHAGDADI is saying someone that can't even help himself...if u decide to join their party sorry I cant be wasting my time on this kind of dishonest people..
So you won't answer my question because apparently I have Christian friends. Wow. And by the way, I just knew all of them on this thread. Just so you know, for every question you answer, two more spring up. Didn't want to start bringing them up because I was going somewhere. But if you feel you can't answer them anymore, that's OK. Like I said, I do not know why Jesus disguised as a Gardner. I didn't even know he disguised as one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / The Ogboni Cult And Anti Catholic/ Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.