Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (56234 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LifeofAirforce1: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Is he mad?
even if he is mad, he still won't try dare me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems my harmless comment gave you a sleepless night

pele

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Seems my harmless comment gave you a sleepless night
pele
You? Boy, you too small!
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LifeofAirforce1: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You?
Boy, you too small!

No dey take some of my comments too serious o.

All Na for show because as you just dey mention me so I no understand.

have we cross path before?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

No dey take some of my comments too serious o.
All Na for show because as you just dey mention me so I no understand.
have we cross path before?
Kinginvahala!
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LifeofAirforce1: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Kinginvahala!

Oga boss

Now I Recognise.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Oga boss
Now I Recognise.
Who is your boss?
Abeg not me o! lol
How far na?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LifeofAirforce1: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Who is your boss?

Abeg not me o! lol

How far na?
I'm super good.

Please don't take some of my comments here serious o.

I just laugh when people read negative meanings to my comment.

I'm a gentleman.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Ay04z(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
wack story..
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by SantaDomino(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Take a bow son, ur headline just won u a Grammy award.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by rasanseyi29(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is the guy still continuing his story or not cos I'm enjoying it here...Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
My niggaz; please sorry to keep u guys waiting, just had to continue , even though I m at work now...

So my niggeez!!!

So; yeah!!! She left and we continued on our gist both on phone and chatting on Whatsapp, we continued until about 2 weeks afterwards, then we started talking about a revisit ; I always tell her; how tempting and ingratiating her boobs is.. Of which she will always smile and wave off (that's to tell u she knows the caliber of instrument she has; ) so we continued in our gist, and it became evident her visit was nigh; so we kept in touch ..
Almost 3 weeks afterwards, we agreed for a ffuck sorry; I meant a visit... So she was to come.
I arranged my place as usual and when time was due, she called that she was coming, and I affirmed I was at home , told her to come along; so she started coming...
About 45 - 1 hour afterwards , I heard a knock on my door, I calmed down, until the 3rd knock, then I went in to check(remember what I told u earlier about not appearing so desperate and tasty) , so I walked casually and opened my door and burglary proof, Lo Nd behold , she was at the lions Den grin cheesy; just for me to ravage ; she was wearing a tight jeans; I just started wondering what was wrong with her, knowing we had a rematch instead of wearing loose cloths that will be easier to remove she choose the opposite; but I feigned normal , welcomed her, told her to feel at home, my TV was on, so after awhile and all the pleasantries, we continued again in our gist,gisting round about all unecessary stuffs,just to keep the place lively, and things et all.. Then there was a little quiet, and I knew it was time to move in for the kill...
So I shifted close; started the usuals, with light touch , and continued with light touch, till I got to intense touches; she still did the normal pull backs, I continued still, till she finally gave in, I rushed for the bress again, loosened the bra, shocked thank Jah for his creations upon our lives; I started giving glories , my mouth found her nipples immediately, I sucked it like I was doing a contest for 1 million naira, I didn't let go and continued, alternating both breast. When I was getting off it, I smooched her like weeetttiiinnn!!!, I immediately found her zip; unhooked, the hopeless trouser started giving me government job and dousing the heat of the moment; but God being with me however I surmounted it, and bypassed all those challenges,immeditely confronting me was the lovely panties she was putting on (normal panties, not G strings) I removed the singlet I was in, and moved my hands down from her novel into the Temple of truth, her pussy hair was well shaved , and I immediately felt the moist of a woman's core!!! My brothers; women carry something ohh!!!! Like weeettttiiiiinnnnn!!!! God dey sha!!! Na so I continued with my fingers down there till she was dripping wet. Na so I get help remove pant... My prick was standing like police man battin , I knew at that moment I was a born police man!!! Na so I dive am, my people, I put prick oh... I fork her , we started from missionary to canine , then missionary, to lying down fucking, na so I pour everything for my body..., then we layed down, afterwards ; Then after some minutes; my bantin stood up again, then we continued for a second round , we fork ,fork , fork, like say wetin... I no gree pour again, na so I tire stop... Then went back and shower, she did Too, after a while , she prepared to go; and I gave her TP , then she left, and we continued in our gist and occasional calls, she came to my house on about 3 more occasions and we bleeped like wettiinn!!! , then we became regular sex pals, fork buddies, that fork ourselves

I holad an experience however, I must tell u niggaz; this chicks pussy I wide like wetin; when my prick enter her, it was like I put prick for inside drum, I just dey wonder say wetin dey happen like this na!!!, my people I just tire oh, but I had to continue what I had started, I had to finish the deed started by me, so I co tinued with the fork...

After our frequent fockery, it then recalled to me I haven't kept in touch with NK(the older sister, I had left her just like that) more so I had also thought of the idea of fucking two sisters sometime ago, felt it will be a superb idea; also, also on the flip side ,wanted to know if wideness of pussy was something that runs in family line.. So let's say I wanted to go on a research expedition , then it became obvious, I had to unravel "NK"

To be continued:

the NK episode; . My people, abeg make I go rest; go back my house, later!!!

grin cheesy grin. Girls sweet sha oh!!!

12 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by RedCard88(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
PaulKillerman:
My niggaz; please sorry to keep u guys waiting, just had to continue , even though I m at work now...

So my niggeez!!!

So; yeah!!! She left and we continued on our gist both on phone and chatting on Whatsapp, we continued until about 2 weeks afterwards, then we started talking about a revisit ; I always tell her; how tempting and ingratiating her boobs is.. Of which she will always smile and wave off (that's to tell u she knows the caliber of instrument she has; ) so we continued in our gist, and it became evident her visit was nigh; so we kept in touch ..
Almost 3 weeks afterwards, we agreed for a ffuck sorry; I meant a visit... So she was to come.
I arranged my place as usual and when time was due, she called that she was coming, and I affirmed I was at home , told her to come along; so she started coming...
About 45 - 1 hour afterwards , I heard a knock on my door, I calmed down, until the 3rd knock, then I went in to check(remember what I told u earlier about not appearing so desperate and tasty) , so I walked casually and opened my door and burglary proof, Lo Nd behold , she was at the lions Den grin cheesy; just for me to ravage ; she was wearing a tight jeans; I just started wondering what was wrong with her, knowing we had a rematch instead of wearing loose cloths that will be easier to remove she choose the opposite; but I feigned normal , welcomed her, told her to feel at home, my TV was on, so after awhile and all the pleasantries, we continued again in our gist,gisting round about all unecessary stuffs,just to keep the place lively, and things et all.. Then there was a little quiet, and I knew it was time to move in for the kill...
So I shifted close; started the usuals, with light touch , and continued with light touch, till I got to intense touches; she still did the normal pull backs, I continued still, till she finally gave in, I rushed for the bress again, loosened the bra, shocked thank Jah for his creations upon our lives; I started giving glories , my mouth found her nipples immediately, I sucked it like I was doing a contest for 1 million naira, I didn't let go and continued, alternating both breast. When I was getting off it, I smooched her like weeetttiiinnn!!!, I immediately found her zip; unhooked, the hopeless trouser started giving me government job and dousing the heat of the moment; but God being with me however I surmounted it, and bypassed all those challenges,immeditely confronting me was the lovely panties she was putting on (normal panties, not G strings) I removed the singlet I was in, and moved my hands down from her novel into the Temple of truth, her pussy hair was well shaved , and I immediately felt the moist of a woman's core!!! My brothers; women carry something ohh!!!! Like weeettttiiiiinnnnn!!!! God dey sha!!! Na so I continued with my fingers down there till she was dripping wet. Na so I get help remove pant... My prick was standing like police man battin , I knew at that moment I was a born police man!!! Na so I dive am, my people, I put prick oh... I fork her , we started from missionary to canine , then missionary, to lying down fucking, na so I pour everything for my body..., then we layed down, afterwards ; Then after some minutes; my bantin stood up again, then we continued for a second round , we fork ,fork , fork, like say wetin... I no gree pour again, na so I tire stop... Then went back and shower, she did Too, after a while , she prepared to go; and I gave her TP , then she left, and we continued in our gist and occasional calls, she came to my house on about 3 more occasions and we bleeped like wettiinn!!! , then we became regular sex pals, fork buddies, that fork ourselves

I holad an experience however, I must tell u niggaz; this chicks pussy I wide like wetin; when my prick enter her, it was like I put prick for inside drum, I just dey wonder say wetin dey happen like this na!!!, my people I just tire oh, but I had to continue what I had started, I had to finish the deed started by me, so I co tinued with the fork...

After our frequent fockery, it then recalled to me I haven't kept in touch with NK(the older sister, I had left her just like that) more so I had also thought of the idea of fucking two sisters sometime ago, felt it will be a superb idea; also, also on the flip side ,wanted to know if wideness of pussy was something that runs in family line.. So let's say I wanted to go on a research expedition , then it became obvious, I had to unravel "NK"

To be continued:

my guy Paulkillerman I twalee 4u. Na so u kill dat babe pussy, infact u b Pau lkiller pussy

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Bahddo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
When I see 'fork' anywhere, I immediately think of how people 'fork' on github smiley

3 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by smark61: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
PaulKillerman:

So my niggeez!!!

To be continued:

Guy wwweeeeetttttttiiiinnnnnn dey do u grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Xbursta(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
smark61:

lol..bahd guy grin
smark61:

lol..bahd guy

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by metallisc(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
tongue

hello beautiful! whachu doing on a thread about people fuccking?

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by metallisc(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
Na this kain thing dey sweet obontami undecided angry

Paul I thought you mentioned you'll stop all this in the ashawo thread?

wetin yousef find go ashawo thread, ...abi you dey learn work??

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by metallisc(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
who no like prick gist

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by metallisc(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
I don't do intimacy gadgets tongue. Real dick is the main

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LePrezident(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Genea:
SMH

But why's your IG locked sad
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by bomasek(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2017
PaulKillerman:

So my niggeez!!!

To be continued:

Guy if this story na true,send me the connect cause u sound like say u dey lie

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by makydee(f): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2017
metallisc:

wetin yousef find go ashawo thread, ...abi you dey learn work??
are you okay??

Because I visit that thread it means I'm one?

Don't quote me again.

If I'm frequent on crime section, it doesn't make me a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by metallisc(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
are you okay??

Because I visit that thread it means I'm one?

Don't quote me again.

If I'm frequent on crime section, it doesn't make me a criminal.

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=52872527][/quote]

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by kingsfield(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Benita27:
Really!, do you know some girls are not so sensitive?, so pay less attention to details while some guys are users with negative motives.

Please 're u really commenting from your innermost being or just commenting for comment sake?
Re u as pure as ur comment?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by kingsfield(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
nmreports:
Trust me guys, leave this guys topic and thread alone.
You are only justified to correct this man if you are morally upright yourself.

We cannot be hypocrites and then try to look sanctimonious at the same time.

God would be happy if we can all go to church to preach or volunteer in evangelism if we want to change the people or change the world.

Check yourself, if you are better than this guy. If you are then leave his thread and go to a thread where you can make positive impact or have positive engagement.

His story might be fabricated and if its not I only just find the humor and lessons in it and I move on.

You should all do same

Remains blessed .
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kingsley1000(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
op come and complete this story

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kingsley1000(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaland hypocrites will never allow this thread see the light of the day
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
metallisc:

hello beautiful! whachu doing on a thread about people fuccking?
readin' op's lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hahahaha... cheesy cheesy

Nice story Paul.

Even though I promised not to wtitr sexually, this story gives me motivations!!

Yo Good!!
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kingsley1000(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Paul where thou are?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by gulfer: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Me right now grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.