Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband (1015 Views)

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by fedpoffa: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Well, The lady in question is also an actress by name Rosaline Meure . The budding actress recently featured in Eniola Badmus yet to be released movie Karma alongside Seun Akindele , Afeez Owo and Babatunde Bernard .
Rosaline bears a striking resemblance to Tonto Dikeh , they have identical skin color shade and even similar tattoos, however Rosaline is a more fiercer , younger , greener and taller version of Tonto , Lets just say the way Churchill liked it served with a little extra chilli on it
On Tonto husband ’ s birthday , Meure sent him a birthday shout- out on her Instagram and many people called her out for that . Tonto ’ s husband is alleged to be romantically linked with the actress.
Meanwhile , Tonto Dikeh ’ s one time best friend and rapper , Shakar El seems to be throwing shades at the actress . In his latest post on Instagram, he wrote:
Bride - to -be accuses Nigerian designer , Maryam Elisha of scam & delaying her wedding Karma is a Bitch that all Bitches out there should Respect because it will always come and show you pepper,
My advise to young girls out there, if you are sleeping with other people ’ s Husband and breaking homes, when you get married abeg don ’ t be angry if karma comes knocking at your door.
Turn a Blind eye and enjoy your husband ’ s money and that is if you re lucky enough to marry a rich one sha. Don’ t Fight nor break things in the house oh because that is Domestic Violence. Always put yourself in the position of your Victim and their Children while you re in the act . I know a celebrity wedding guest of a Lagos Society Wedding 3 years ago that started sleeping with the groom just few days after the wedding, that was Brutal nwanne, no remorse for the newly wedded bride haba.
And for Men , no need to talk about us because like they do say in Nigeria ‘ Men are Scum’ Shakar Nwa Mama is not a Saint in fact I am serious Sinner but I will only use the name of God when I truly mean it ..God is Merciful and may He Forgive us all.

POSTED BY OLUSHEGUN

Get more interesting updates @ www.codedzone.com.ng

Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

When money talks.. Everybody listen regardless of the person's status in life..

*FACT*
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by momentum85(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Really? How true is this headline? Aprokos!
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by ojun50(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
No advice for all dis people
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by yanabasee(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
If she's prettier than tonto...like
if tonto is prettierbthan her...share...
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by 2SWT(f): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Some people will just wake up and start spreading rumours

The day I will catch that nairalander spreading stories about me ehn

Nairaland will hear it undecided
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by yanabasee(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
If she's prettier than tonto...like
if tonto is prettierbthan her...share...
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by Coyotejack(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
So in summary Shakur el you are advising your friend to stay in the marriage and turn a blind eye and keep chopping her husband's money , only a woman with no respect for her self would heed to your advise.
Re: Meet The Lady That Makes Love With Tonto Dikeh Husband by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Is Former Housemate Of Bbnaija An Occupation? See What Gifty's IG Prf Is Reading / Photos From Korede Bello's Belloved Album Listening For Press / Bbnaija: TTT Explains Why He Lied About Being Single (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.