Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (55179 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by sar33: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
What a man can do,a woman can do it better.Check out these adorable photos of a lady as one of the groomsmen at a wedding

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/adorable-photos-of-lady-as-groomsman.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by ojun50(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why are they all pressing phone

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by 2SWT(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by yanabasee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
This is fast trending these days....

I foresee the next generation of grooms-men to be entirely female...
Grooms-female......

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by alatbaba1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
I think I'm gonna make all my grooms men all ladies. as I have tons of them as friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by mengho(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
angry

Haba, women should fear God mana, must you always copy us, just look at how she outshined all the groom's men. Everybody go just look her alone instead of d guys.

And am I the only one who finds it annoying dat fefol nowadays just keep pressing their phones even during important occasions angry

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
oo. normal ....nice one tho

What oritse femi di on stage wil make you love him the more ...watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBFCgJy5Ah8&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Beautiful

Men can as well be bridesmaids

Would be hilarious grin

18 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Mimienudles(f): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wow!
Should we call her groom's woman!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in satisfying their brides!

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Ebuka478(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
This shii is becoming stale!
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by DaySpringer: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ladies are gonna come on this thread and look at the eye candy sitting beside the girl on Dark shades.

On another note though. I don't think there is anything special about the girl. Just a Lady on a Tux.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by walemoney007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
The guy(groom) go don fvck her(groom-lady) before
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by prince9851(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
mtchew
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by NLEFCC(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Am matchmaking the grooms-girl with the guy next to her, so they can produce the next Miss World. smiley
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by iamawara(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Men are scum gang. Come and see
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by 00Ademi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
pple addicted to their phone day by day.... checking livescore grin

10 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Neduzze5(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Looking at her very closely, she looks a little bit s though she would burst into tears any moment.

Who else noticed this?

Hope iz not what ayam thinking?? undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Shortyy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cool
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by zoroby(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
My Bleep... pending
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Women should know where they belong.

What is the name? Groom men. Is she a man?

I really don't understand why we do things differently from the norm.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by MrIcredible: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
More to it.....

Use to be fuckmate with the groom

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
RUBBISH angry end time ...soon we go see men wey be bridesmaid...Mtchew
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Iseoluwani: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
People pressing their phones during important
Smh

Guess the wedding is booooooring

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Abbeyme: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alert
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Xzbit91: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
None of them are even paying attention except the lady

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Abbeyme: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is she straight?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Mechette(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why i tot groomsmen is for men nah, what's happening to fiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Smithycool(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Still FP? grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Ayoula: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
I'm not in support of this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.