Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (55182 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by thorpido(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yellow man's song...............girl,you can do what the guys dem do,you gon still be a lady.

It's cute but absurd at the same time.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
bukatyne:
I don't dig this groom's lady stuff.

If I am so close to the groom, I ensure I'm super hands on that day.

All the groom has to worry about is dressing up and joining his wife.

Each to her own.
Oddity has taken over.Even if you're so close to the groom,there're other ways to represent rather than dressing like the groom(groomslady whatever) or a part of the groomsmen.

Na dem sabi.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by BraveDeltan(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by smark61: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:
Why are they all pressing phone

Cause dey are bored asfvck
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Cadamlk: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
butanep:
Women should know where they belong.

What is the name? Groom men. Is she a man?

I really don't understand why we do things differently from the norm.
My brother ,the practice is irritating and sickening. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
If the groom isn't complaining,sorry no one gives a fuc.k about your opinions. Stick them up your as.ses! tongue tongue tongue
Quote me if you are guilty lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Missmossy(f): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nice don't like the act though, doesn't make much sense undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Ade001ng(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:
probably reading Bible from the phone
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by solidman59(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cute. This one go well

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by ojun50(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ade001ng:

probably reading Bible from the phone
bible gi ni
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by kenoz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by dljbd1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
mengho:
angry

Haba, women should fear God mana, must you always copy us, just look at how she outshined all the groom's men. Everybody go just look her alone instead of d guys.

And am I the only one who finds it annoying dat fefol nowadays just keep pressing their phones even during important occasions angry
Yeah...Really annoying how people get so engrossed in their phones during programs.
I nearly slapped the lady sitting next to me with my Bible this morning. angry
Pastor was literally talking about people that come to church and press phone and don't write during sermons and this lady just laughed and continued pressing the phone. undecided
I'm not just a wicked somebody...If not I would have prayed she gets kidnapped on her way home angry

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Tisham20(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
na fone dem come press

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by vannessa7(f): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
BackToLife:
Nice wedding.
Sincerely, do you think the guy below me is right? I've been thinking seriously about what he said.

is it only Adeboye, this campaign of hatred is being applied to anyone Yoruba, model o, musician o, anything Yoruba, its only their people no matter how horrible that is good looking, talented and brilliant, they don't realise they are digging their own grave, you ALWAYS reap what you sow, while they are busy maligning us we are steadily make quality progress, it is well known in enlightened circle that hurting people hurt people and insecurity and low self esteem is d sole reason why anyone develop compulsive hatred bordering on schizophrenia on others, they should be pitied,

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by LoveJesus87(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
sad

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Cyriloha(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:

You go de check your client nah
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Neduzze5:
Looking at her very closely, she looks a little bit s though she would burst into tears any moment.

Who else noticed this?

Hope iz not what ayam thinking?? undecided
What are you thinking?

Its a big no for me.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by blossomnet1: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:
You are even pressing phone while looking at them.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by ziga: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerians no go see anything wrong here ooo. All na fashion abi?

How is this different from women who want to be identified as men

Or Men who want to be identified as women?

Or is it only bad when we say they are transgender?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Fabulousb36(f): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
walemoney007:
The guy(groom) go don fvck her(groom-lady) before
Is dis all u have to say....
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by lonelydora: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:

The preaching is not making sense. Pastor wasting so much time.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by ebenwale: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:
kai, d message is boring like shit
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by smiliyB(f): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
butanep:
Women should know where they belong.

What is the name? Groom men. Is she a man?

I really don't understand why we do things differently from the norm.
Because sometimes its good to stand out,don't always follow norm. wink
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Topccy007: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojun50:
They wanna quickly GH on MMM...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cadamlk:
My brother ,the practice is irritating and sickening. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I just tire my broda... things re twisting in ma country.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Leoswaggs(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mimienudles:
Lovely
pls don't try this...u go confuse d groom...with those ur lips,anything is possible.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
smiliyB:
Because sometimes its good to stand out,don't always follow norm. wink

You would have woo a guy, propose to him and also pay the groom price because you want to stand out now without following norm.

The girl looks odd to me.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
lol those men be checking their bet9ja ticket
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fabulousb36:

Is dis all u have to say....

Because a normal lady won't decide to be be a groom man.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
lol those men be checking live score 4 their bet9ja ticket
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by smiliyB(f): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
butanep:

You would have woo a guy, propose to him and also pay the groom price because you want to stand out now without following norm.

The girl looks odd to me.

Lolz but she looks cute sha...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by COOL10(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
yanabasee:
This is fast trending these days....

I foresee the next generation of grooms-men to be entirely female...

Grooms-female......

. Bridesmaids fit turn to Bridesmales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.