Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

A.M (android Messenger) Live On Google Play Now. Check Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A.M (android Messenger) Live On Google Play Now. Check Out (1170 Views)

Finally There Is A Reliable App For Tracking Coronavirus Now!! Check It Out / This App Is A Life/time Saver Now Check It Out To Know Why / This App Is A Life/time Saver Now Check It Out To Know Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A.M (android Messenger) Live On Google Play Now. Check Out by chukstem: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
We are Glad to announce the release of A.M Today.
What is A.M?
A.M is an Android Messenger that connects you to the Android World. A.M allows you to Send/Receiver Instant Messages, Share Pictures, Create Groups e.t.c

Features:
1. Private Chat
Allows you to send one on one messeges with friends.
2. Group Chat
Create Group Chats and connect with your friends, Add unlimited friends to group.
3. Timeline
Post / Share Pictures on your Timeline, Comment and see those Who comments on your timeline.
4. Search
You can Search a person by name on A.M without having his/her contact.
5. Cloud Storage
Upload important files to the cloud and access them anywhere.
6. e.t.c
Download from Google Store @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.proudly.precious.gteract
Please don't forget to Rate and Drop your Experience.

Our Vision is to make A.M the Official Android Messenger for Android O.S.
If you want to Partner, Sponsor or Contribute to A.M Vision please Contact us/Chat with us Live on A.M @ +2348060426915.
God bless you. Stay Tuned as we Upgrade with Better Features.

Re: A.M (android Messenger) Live On Google Play Now. Check Out by garyjohnson1: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
I think I'll be the first person who is using this app, Because I haven't ever hear about it, as i know there are lot of messengers and also there modified application are available like this WhatsApp Plus.

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Image Editing / Ponzi Script For Sale / Android App Idea For Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.