Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) (44279 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by AllTheWayUp: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerian Musician Kcee Debuts In The Shade Room Website Over Photoshopping Allegations

*Stammering*...Kcee has been accused of photoshopping himself into different places....

These accusations are so hilarious that KCee has made his debut on an American website -The Shaderoom...

The Shaderoom culled the Original story from the Netng a popular Nigerian website.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/01/nigerian-musician-kcee-debuts-in-shade.html#more

http://thenet.ng/2017/01/10-photos-of-kcee-and-his-dubious-photoshop-fails-nc/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by sosanova: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Busted, Kcee needs to sack his Photoshop manager ASAP

Nigerian celebrities and fake life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by AllTheWayUp: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Busted

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Emycord: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerian singer nope he is biafran o

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
when I hear the name KCEE, I just think of E-money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Nateben(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by timsTNA: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Poor photoshop skills if you ask me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Very poor job
Not even funny

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
smh
Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by StealthyMe(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Busted!
You gonna need Adekunle Gold if you need top notch photoshopping skills cheesy grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
StealthyMe:
Busted!
You gonna need Adekunle Gold if you need top notch photoshopping skills cheesy grin

u read my mind

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Edwinmason(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
their identity na fake life

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
How many girls he must have slept with with all these fake Photoshop pics

Kcee i must fire you katapult grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
O

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
KCEE.....kelechi?

Ah....na dem dem! Ipob people and fake life!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2017

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wetin bad to change background?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
oh my Chisos (in Falz's voice )

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
K
Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by meeky007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
EVEN WITH C.RONALDOI

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who is the ape close to Cute Ronaldo

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
meeky007:
WE DON HERE!

grin

Mama! abeg See as the thing pain this kelechi yeye fellow "inyamiri bloda!"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kayceeee

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
O

hanhan why the catapult of envy now?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by mizhefeh(f): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
OK seen

Next
Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by LegalBaby(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
foolery indeed grin
You can take a man out of abah,but you can never take the abah out of him

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by milky3(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Funlordjnr:

KCEE.....kelechi?

Ah....na dem dem! Ipob people and fake life!
shut up angry

We, afonjas too no dey carry last for this kin tin embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Ksslib(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo even had only one hand in one of the pictures. grin grin

What da fffuck! ! grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nija sha na to dey burst pple bubbles una sabi......its very funny dough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! / Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.