Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University (51288 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by phosky(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
15 year old daughter Of Nollywoood Actress Iyabo Ojo is admitted to the university.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/15-year-old-daughter-of-nollywoood.html

she share this on instagram expressing her joy as her daughter is off to the university
see photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by dacovajnr: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ogede ti Pon wink wink

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by talk2alabama: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok so what am I going to do with this news now...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
shocked

And now.. Who's the daughter and the mother in the picture? undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Tolexander: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

And now.. Who's the daughter and the mother in the picture? undecided
the most pretty and least bursty is the mother
While
The other is the daughter.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Tolexander: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
The daughter seems to need to wipers to her glasses looking like that of a Peugeot 404 wind screen.

Goodluck to her in school o!

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by thesicilian: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is it the fact that she is 15, or the daughter of an actress, or the university, that makes this information worthy to be called "news"?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Preca(f): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
15 years.....nice one
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
tank God
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
good
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ogede ti Pon wink wink

REALLY Chill out., she's just 15 ooo!!! Still go and queue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by dacovajnr: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sapphire86:

REALLY Chill out., she's just 15 ooo!!! Still go and queue
She doesn't look like she's 15 and mind you We gotta catch em young grin bydway you ain't looking bad in Native wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by LesbianBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Randy male lecturers right now

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Yinkey6(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Noted. I'm also waiting for Michelle Aigbe. 2/2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
She doesn't look like she's 15 and mind you We gotta catch em young grin bydway you ain't looking bad in Native wink

Ko ju si bi kan. Shebi na catch them young you want, 'leaf' me make dem older guys catch me too na

P.S she doesn't look 15 because these new generation mothers are tryna make their children celebrity by family tree thereby overly exposing them and giving them the 'Miley Cryus' anointing.

Miley Cryus @ 15 was trying move faster than her destiny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by dacovajnr: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sapphire86:

Ko ju si bi kan. Shebi na catch them young you want, 'leaf' me make dem older guys catch me too na

P.S she doesn't look 15 because these new generation mothers are tryna make their children celebrity by family tree thereby overly exposing them and giving them the 'Miley Cryus' anointing.

Miley Cryus @ 15 was trying move faster than her destiny.
I think you're "Write" about the exposure..same goes to Mercy Aigbe's Daughter..I just hope such exposure doesn't affect them academically..back to you..shey u don old ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
I think you're "Write" about the exposure..same goes to Mercy Aigbe's Daughter..I just hope such exposure doesn't affect them academically..back to you..shey u don old ni? grin

Old ke Mi o lo ra mi ni lo ku lo. #sweet 16 #forever young grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by dacovajnr: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sapphire86:

Old ke Mi o lo ra mi ni lo ku lo. #sweet 16 #forever young grin
Na ⚽ age you dey use? shocked..besides bawo wo ni a se fe mo?

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na ⚽ age you dey use? shocked..besides bawo wo ni a se fe mo?

How you wan take know? Take me by my word grin

I'm a heavenly citizen so i age NOT

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by philtex(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by angelTI(f): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
The girl should just face her studies squarely and leave fashion for now. She is just 15 mbok

Congratulations
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
ojo come I have nothing to say other than to follow the herd and try to whisper sweet nothings into your ears in hopes to win you over even though I know I may not truly like! like!! you have a good lyf
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Praktikals(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
abundant2016:
To whom it may Concern.

Good day! my fellow Nairalanders, I am new on this platform and I wish I could share my ordeal maybe God can touch your heart to assist me in anyway you can.
I am olawale by name, I graduated from Fed polytechnic 2015 (ND). Before I got admitted into polytechnic, have stayed at home for 5yrs due to inability to cater for school expenses, but with little I could raised due to petty job I was doing, I got admitted to school in 2012, but due to internal strikes 2yrs program turned to 3yrs. I went for industrial Training last year and I was also doing little job to keep myself up and don't want to stay at home before proceed for HND which made me obtain HND form some months ago, glory be to God, I was admitted last week, but the problem I am facing currently is that all what I could raised during my industrial Training is not enough for me to do the registration because I did IT to gained experience not for money, so I wasn't paid throughout my IT year.
I NEED assistance from a good samarittan for my HND registration because the registration is closing on Feb 4 and I have done all I could in other to get money, but I couldn't. I don't want to loose this opportunity because this could be the last opportunity to go to school again.
I don't need cash because people may think its a scam the Tuition fee is online and anybody that want to assist me can get my Registration number and pay it online.

Please, whoever that God provide for can assist me and I pray whoever that's reading this message will never be in discomfort.
Thanks,
almujeebe@gmail.com
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by femi4: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
phosky:
15 year old daughter Of Nollywoood Actress Iyabo Ojo is admitted to the university.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/15-year-old-daughter-of-nollywoood.html

she share this on instagram expressing her joy as her daughter is off to the university
see photos

That's too early...why not wait till she's 17
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by riczy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Zo I shud jump up?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Missmossy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thank God for her life grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by bestspoke: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Where is that meme...those that gave a f**k
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mood of University dudes now

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by ojmetrix(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
k

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Cyjetty: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
MUST THESE DUMB ACTRESSES ADVERTISE EVERYTHING?
WHAT IS SO AMAZING HERE? 15IS NOT A YOUNG AGE TO ATTEND UNIVERSITY BECAUSE OF OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Life4Varnity: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
thesicilian:
Is it the fact that she is 15, or the daughter of an actress, or the university, that makes this information worthy to be called "news"?

No mind dem.

Dem never won talk where dey pain dem

Dem go soon act drama about am

We are all here waiting

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by HqBoss: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
dem go give dis one belle o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Emmanuella Samuel: Comedienne Featured On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.