Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... (461 Views)

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) / No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... by hellohgy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Asalam alaykum..

we all know alcohol is forbidden in Islam...infact it is narrated that if a man taste a drop of alcohol his prayers will not be accepted for 40 days....

But the question now is that is there a condition that might warrant the permissibility of alcohol....
Take for example.....alcohol is used in hospitals to dress wound because it prevents disease is this acceptable.....

pls my fellow Muslim brothers and sister??
Re: Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... by psucc(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Imagine writing a test to post here.
I am yet to understand the Haram in alcohol and Halal in Cigarette.
Re: Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
psucc:

Both are prohibited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
hellohgy:
Asalam alaykum..

we all know alcohol is forbidden in Islam...infact it is narrated that if a man taste a drop of alcohol his prayers will not be accepted for 40 days....

But the question now is that is there a condition that might warrant the permissibility of alcohol....
Take for example.....alcohol is used in hospitals to dress wound because it prevents disease is this acceptable.....

pls my fellow Muslim brothers and sister??

It's permitted for a person to use alcohol in dressing or use perfumes that contains alcohol on the condition it does not intoxicate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Saga In Islam:: The Questions... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
psucc:

No Halality in both the two, medically and Islamically.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

_ / Wisdom Behind The Prohibition On Gambling / Gender Education In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.