Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,332 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date (2113 Views)

A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

It's less than a week to the American President's Inauguration, which
MrPresident1:

said will not be, as the believed second coming of Christ will happen before 12pm on 20th January.

MrPresident1, come here to reiterate your position o. And please, from 21st January, whenever issues on religion are being discussed on this forum, be sure to put your tale between your legs.
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Funny thread grin
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
Funny thread grin

Yeah!
Funny thread.
Wanna go back on what you said? Or your 20th still stands
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
wolesmile:

Yeah!
Funny thread.
Wanna go back on what you said? Or your 20th still stands

Scoffer grin
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

Scoffer grin

You're a big JOKE, you know.

1 Like

Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
wolesmile:

You're a big JOKE, you know.

Wolesmile bro, we need to keep this thread alive grin
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Wolesmile bro, we need to keep this thread alive grin

Why keep it alive, MrPresident1 I thought we have just 2 days left. By Friday, according to you, it would all have been over. grin grin grin grin
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1, it is past 12 already
Waiting o
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Splinz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:
MrPresident1, it is past 12 already
Waiting o

That dude is a fraud!
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Splinz:

That dude is a fraud!

He is now trying to claim he meant 12 o'clock New York time (6pm Nigerian time) and that what he's been trying to say is that the blacks will start ruling the world from then (or something like that)
Still watching in 3D
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:

He is now trying to claim he meant 12 o'clock New York time (6pm Nigerian time) and that what he's been trying to say is that the blacks will start ruling the world from then (or something like that)
Still watching in 3D

I am not trying to claim, this has been my standpoint all alone. You only wanted to mock and jest, if you had wanted to learn, you would no have missed it.

It is time for the blackman to rule.

I am glad you are watching, which is what my thread is all about, so he comes and finds you watching wink
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am not trying to claim, this has been my standpoint all alone. You only wanted to mock and jest, if you had wanted to learn, you would no have missed it.

It is time for the blackman to rule.

I am glad you are watching, which is what my thread is all about, so he comes and finds you watching wink

Chai!!
So Trump will not be sworn in today?
Your mental case is beyond redemption.
What exactly are you smoking/sniffing thatade you this high?
KingEbukasBlog come and see your partner o!
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:

Chai!!
So Trump will not be sworn in today?
Your mental case is beyond redemption.
What exactly are you smoking/sniffing thatade you this high?
KingEbukasBlog come and see your partner o!

Just keep watching the heavens, that is my own wink
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

You don see person wey no get work to do, abi?
Shouldn't you be watching the heavens too instead of watching comments on Nairaland? I wasn't even expecting to see you on Nairaland today at all. Thought you'd be in a place watching and praying so that you don't miss that moment.

1 Like

Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:

You don see person wey no get work to do, abi?
Shouldn't you be watching the heavens too instead of watching comments on Nairaland? I wasn't even expecting to see you on Nairaland today at all. Thought you'd be in a place watching and praying so that you don't miss that moment.

Wolesmile my brother, watch the heavens closely grin
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Boss13: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Why are you smiling now. Are you back from rehab?

1 Like

Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Boss13:

Why are you smiling now. Are you back from rehab?

Just watch grin grin wink
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Olu317(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Just watch grin grin wink
Watch out for what?, Any way at least you have achieved one thing for sure.
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Still expecting MrPresident1 the prophet, and KingEbukasBlog his loyal disciple to come and tell us what went wrong with his prophecy.

Or did Americans prayed against it like they did on TB Joshua's prophecy too?
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Boss13: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Still expecting MrPresident1 the prophet, and KingEbukasBlog his loyal disciple to come and tell us what went wrong with his prophecy.

Or did Americans prayed against it like they did on TB Joshua's prophecy too?

Ignore them. I admired he stayed on till 5:30pm. These are the people confusing others and collecting the tithes and offerings. There is nothing like rapture
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by haffaze777(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pidgin2:
MrPresident1
he is on sabbatical leave

1 Like

Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Yarduni: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2017
MrPresident1:

I'm very sure you are a weed champion.
Why wasting your time to write long epistles and then end up bringing down your credibility? Shame

Where is the second false monger, sukkot?
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yarduni:

Why wasting your time to write long epistles and then end up bringing down your credibility? Shame

Yes, where's Sukkot?
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by sukkot: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
wolesmile:

Yes, where's Sukkot?

https://www.nairaland.com/3586134/2.5million-crowd-marching-against-trump

like i told ya, trump will not be president. keep watching and observe lol
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by sukkot: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yarduni:

Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:

He has taken the oath of office already. He has been president for three days now, and officially the 45th POTUS. So which one are you saying now?
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by sukkot: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
wolesmile:

He has taken the oath of office already. He has been president for three days now, and officially the 45th POTUS. So which one are you saying now?
not for long. just watch event of the next few days. the oracles do not lie

Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by Yarduni: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:

But he is already, no matter how illegitimate he is, but he is president so what the hell you saying?
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by sukkot: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yarduni:

But he is already, no matter how illegitimate he is, but he is president so what the hell you saying?
the storm is brewing bro. watch and see. the oracles do not lie
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by bigfrancis21: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

Hey mister it is Jan 22 now. grin grin
Re: Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date by wolesmile(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Hey mister it is Jan 22 now. grin grin

Abi o

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. / Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.