Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking (1920 Views)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by kanicorp9(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
A comedy video by Nigerian comedian Ogusbaba depicting a gay man who is about to be sexually assaulted has sparked a heated debate. A debate so heated that prominent gay rights activists like Bisi Alimi and Nigeria’s first openly gay pastor, Reverend Jide Macaulay, have started a petition that aims to make Ogusbaba take down the video from the internet to stop its circulation. The activists are also demanding that Ogusbaba should apologise to the Nigerian LGBT community for joking with a very sensitive issue of concern. The video, titled “The Lekki Gay,” by comedian Ogusbaba, depicts a gay man being visited by a friend whom he finds attractive but who brings two other men to the bedroom to threaten him with sexual assault with a banana, large cucumber, pawpaw and then a large piece of yam oiled with olive oil.

“We all have a sense of humour, however this sketch does more than create laughter. It glorifies and glamorises homophobic attacks faced daily in reality for many LGBT people in Nigeria,” Rev. Jide Macauley said. Ogusbaba insists that the skit “is just to make my fans laugh and to promote my tour.” “I have my own views about LGBT people,” he tells BBC Trending. “It’s strictly personal, I have nothing against them. “I’m amazed by the response to the video.

Continue Reading at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/see-lekki-gay-sex-assault-skit/#sthash.QXKjIXcu.dpuf

1 Share

Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Edwinmason(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
why dem day complain
Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by DozieInc(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na joke nah. Someone cannot play with gay. Is that how you use to do?

1 Like

Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by CoolFreeday(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
person no go joke again? Not discriminating but why gay sef, better lesbi, haven't see anything attractive in a guy yet. Their business sha!
Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Mikylopez(f): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
lolz sombori cannor play again.? is dah ow dey use to do?
Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Abrupt: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
These gays have no right to be sensitive about this issue. Assuming Nigerians beat the crap out of homosexuals, will these society nuisance be complaining?
Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by Abrupt: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Those faggōts actually complained? TBH, they're lucky Nigeria Police Force is underdeveloped. Gay is illegal in Nigeria, NPF ought to jail these confused homos.
Re: See The Lekki Gay Sex Assault Skit That Has Got Nigerians Talking by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
MJ

(1) (Reply)

Old Picture Surfaces Of Aisha Buhari Going To Secondary School / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos / Ghana Born Actor John Dumelo Poses With A Rolls Royce Wraith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.