Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? (888 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Whats the remedy to a woman impregnated by a Ghost even after so much prayers have been made, yet no remedy.

The woman feels like she is pregnant but physically, there is no baby in the womb, no growth, no fibroid ...nothing...The "ghost" baby gives her discomfort, shrinks her weight and sometimes the crisis becomes so much that the woman feels like she would die.

Who amongst us know about such spiritual occurence and the remedy. Many old men and women who have dwelt in villages have said there is no remedy. The woman dies at the end.

Please, i know already about the name of Jesus, his blood etc.... My point is there a way to tackle this issue in a right manner aside fetish means...since the name of Jesus, his blood and his word have refused to work.
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Contact Ghostbusters. Their address is on dstv.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by datgoaldigger1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by vitalisdiho(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is for sale?
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by hordhunharyor(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is nothing too difficult for my God to do.cast all your cares upon Him for He cares.

Have you tried prasing Him and looking beyound the troubles
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by MrRichy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
medically, there is nothing like "ghost baby". go to the hospital and run some tests. it could be fibroid embarassed
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by LecciGucci: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nawao to this country... africans are backward.
Op pls go to hospital. Its a medical issue.
Nothing like ghost baby

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Must be a demonic foetus shocked
Never heard of it though
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Larablink(f): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
embarassed nothing person no go hear
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by otemdomino: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Maychang:
Whats the remedy to a woman impregnated by a Ghost even after so much prayers have been made, yet no remedy.

The woman feels like she is pregnant but physically, there is no baby in the womb, no growth, no fibroid ...nothing...The "ghost" baby gives her discomfort, shrinks her weight and sometimes the crisis becomes so much that the woman feels like she would die.

Who amongst us know about such spiritual occurence and the remedy. Many old men and women who have dwelt in villages have said there is no remedy. The woman dies at the end.

Please, i know already about the name of Jesus, his blood etc.... My point is there a way to tackle this issue in a right manner aside fetish means...since the name of Jesus, his blood and his word have refused to work.

Yeah, I have heard that Mary was impregnated by a holy 'ghost'. Let's just keep our fingers crossed maybe the baby would come out to be another Jesus Christ(Zeusus Krista) grin
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by otemdomino: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
Must be a demonic foetus shocked
Never heard of it though
You've heard of something like this before joor. Maybe you've forgotten how Jesus your god was born. It was a 'holy' ghost who impregnated his mother wink
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
otemdomino:
You've heard of something like this before joor. Maybe you've forgotten how Jesus your god was born. It was a 'holy' ghost who impregnated his mother wink

Mary got pregnant for real, and gave us a son. undecided This one just remains a ghost that kills it's mother undecided
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by otemdomino: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Mary got pregnant for real, and gave us a son. undecided This one just remains a ghost that kills it's mother undecided
yeah,she got pregnant from the holy GHOST cheesy
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by sonmvayina(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
otemdomino:

talking about holy sperm......
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
otemdomino:
Get over it. sad

At least our HOLY GHOST got her pregnant for real undecided
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by otemdomino: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Get over it. sad

At least our HOLY GHOST got her pregnant for real undecided

Yes, that's what I'm also saying. Your Holy Ghost ra*ped her cheesy
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
otemdomino:
Yes, that's what I'm also saying. Your Holy Ghost ra*ped her cheesy
Rape?

You wish grin

This is Mary giving consent smiley

Like 1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Only your devils rape cool

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by otemdomino: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Rape?

You wish grin

This is Mary giving consent smiley

Like 1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Only your devils rape cool

The Holy 'Ghost' is so daft. It's a case of a man impregnating your wife before you know about it. How would you feel if you find your wife pregnant from a ghost? cheesy The Holy Ghost ra*ped the mother of your god cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2017
This one is not getting a thing I am saying undecided
Re: Ever Heard Of A Woman Impregnated By A Ghost? by sekem: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
The holy spirit did it.

(1) (Reply)

Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] / Al Islam / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.