Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Social Media Begging - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Social Media Begging (7607 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2017
cococandy:

@bold
grin grin

You're genius alright.

You've successfully sold your stories to many.

Now put them in print and sell them as fiction. Who knows you might give wole Soyinka and chimamanda adichie a run for their money.
since when did soyinka and chimamanda become genius? Or am I missing something?
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
So make I go meet TEHN so them go ask me anyhow question.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Madam ify you spoke well.
Even his voice on phone doesn't sound like a helpless 17year old boy. I'm sure he's probably using innocent people's face(s) and account details to get money.

In one of his threads as timonski, he stated he got admission in RSUT later he mentioned Uniport. RSUT and Uniport are they the same because I am not understanding.

I'm even still thinking out loud,he's the same person as AliSteven/Legend87, because na all of them dey do menial jobs wey the oga no dey pay or the back wan break as dem dey carry concrete.. undecided Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:
Madam ify you spoke well.
Even his voice on phone doesn't sound like a helpless 17year old boy. I'm sure he's probably using innocent people's face(s) and account details to get money.

In one of his threads as timonski, he stated he got admission in RSUT later he mentioned Uniport. RSUT and Uniport are they the same because I am not understanding.

I'm even still thinking out loud,he's the same person as AliSteven/Legend87, because na all of them dey do menial jobs wey the oga no dey pay or the back wan break as dem dey carry concrete.. undecided Rubbish
lol. That guy must be a funny guy. BTW there are people who undergo multiple degrees in different schools. Just saying...
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

Where and when did vance astro claim that his father is late? If you can't recall anything just shut up already. By the way this account was registered at most month ago.
Just shut up already. You are blackbolt aka timonski aka Vanceastro aka slickboy444 amongst many other monikers which I will unlock soon. You registered this account when your blackbolt moniker was caught and you shot yourself when you messaged me with Vanceastro.
The same way you tried defending yourself when the blackbolt saga came up tongue
That your weee wey you say I go hear when I mention your moniker I wan hear am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:
So TeHN that will make people to help you if genuine ask anyhow questions?. It is only an unrepentant,shameless,useless fraudster that will be dodging questions from his/her helpers.
If you don't want to be asked anyhow questions then don't bring your problems online. Approach your family and friends tongue

7 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

Just shut up already. You are blackbolt aka timonski aka Vanceastro aka slickboy444 amongst many other monikers which I will unlock soon. You registered this account when your blackbolt moniker was caught and you shot yourself when you messaged me with Vanceastro.
The same way you tried defending yourself when the blackbolt saga came up tongue
That your weee wey you say I go hear when I mention your moniker I wan hear am undecided
So where and when did timonski claim to be vanceastro? Pictures please.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

lol. That guy must be a funny guy. BTW there are people who undergo multiple degrees in different schools. Just saying...
Don't lol my comment biko. The funny guy is you and stop acting like you don't know what we are saying here. All evidence(s) up there as given you out already.
You are timonski/blackbolt/jtizie/slickboy444.
I'm curious though,do your imaginary 7siblings know you are begging online. Stop bringing shame to your family. You have hands, go and work. The people you are begging from also work hard for their money. So many things you can do legitimately to make money and live a decent life.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

So where and when did timonski claim to be vanceastro? Pictures please.
Stop fooling yourself,the evidence is up there
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

where is the evidence? I just went through the photos? Where did Timonski claim to vanceastro?
Re: Social Media Begging by sisisioge: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

Where and when did vance astro claim that his father is late? If you can't recall anything just shut up already. By the way this account was registered at most month ago.

Give it up already dude! You've been ousted! Imagine, you even refer to yourself in the third person, na so you plenty reach? No be small thing! Ever heard of the one day for the owner story? Yeah, it's real.

About actively stulking nysot, my advice is for you to desist. If things get ugly enough to be picked up by the law, you won't have a chance to sweettalk yourself out of it...pool of evidence is just too overwhelming against you! The internet never forgets! May God help you...biko concentrate on channeling your suppose brain in legit ventures!

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

where is the evidence? I just went through the photos? Where did Timonski claim to vanceastro?
I thought you are a student and you have learnt Comprehension. If truly you went to/you are still in school, you wouldn't be asking such stu.pid question because it's so glaring and you gave yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:
It's called verification. If you're genuine, your story will hold.

You want people that will give you their monies without question because we pick them up from the street right?

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by cococandy(f): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

Oh so you're very poor but attending several universities at the same time grin

Brainless liar

8 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

lol. Mumu things. So because someone used my photo(assuming the photos are actually mine) on his whatsapp that means he is vanceastro? Come you get any sense at all? Whats stopping that dude(assuming he is a scammer) from saving that photo from my thread and using it as his profile photo?
Fool! no wonder people keep scamming you, simple reasoning process you can't undergo. Chai!
By the way apart from that Legend87 dude I havn't seen any reason to conclude that any other person mentioned on this thread is a scammer, unless the definition of a scammer has changed.
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2017
cococandy:

Oh so you're very poor but attending several universities at the same time grin

Brainless liar
mumu, did I tell you I attend multiplr universities. Blame your low verbal reasoning sha.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

lol. Mumu things. So because someone used my photo(assuming the photos are actually mine) on his whatsapp that means he is vanceastro? Come you get any sense at all? Whats stopping that dude(assuming he is a scammer) from saving that photo from my thread and using it as his profile photo?
Fool! no wonder people keep scamming you, simple reasoning process you can't undergo. Chai!
By the way apart from that Legend87 dude I havn't seen any reason to conclude that any other person mentioned on this thread is a scammer, unless the definition of a scammer has changed.
You will never see that you are a scammer because maga no pay.
You claim I don't have sense and you have been begging the person with no sense for money and mentioning her on your threads where help is needed.
Lil boy,try harder next time.
BTW, I thought you would have died last year when Xmas rice no show. For all I care,kill yourself tongue tongue
Don't cry boy,come up with another story and maybe just maybe someone will fall.
Blackbolt/jtizie/timonski/Vanceastro/Magnus/Kelechi kikikikiki cheesy tongue
Anyway,how is your watery egg soup,hope you are enjoying it with eba

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

You claim I don't have sense and you have been begging the person with no sense for money and mentioning her on your threads where help is needed.
BTW, I thought you would have died last year when Xmas rice no show. For all I care,kill yourself tongue tongue
Don't cry boy,come up with another story and maybe just maybe someone will fall.
lol moving from logic reasoning to emotions. You have failed to show that Blackbolt=vanceastro.
That the dude used a photo from my thread as his dp doesn't necessarily mean that He is vanceastro.
I could as well use photos of three different persons as my nairaland profile pix at three different times. Does that mean they are all me? Use your head. No scammer will use his own photos as his dp. Monkey
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

And yes the egg soup sweet wel wel. 10x better than any Afonja dish I have tasted. :p
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

lol moving from logic reasoning to emotions. You have failed to show that Blackbolt=timonski.
That the dude used a photo from my thread as his dp doesn't necessarily mean that He is vanceastro.
I could as well use photos of three different persons as my nairaland profile pix at three different times. Does that mean they are all me? Use your head. No scammer will use his own photos as his dp. Monkey
Trying hard to defend yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now,you've resulted to insults,being insultive doesn't change anything fraudster.
Ain't you supposed to be in class tongue..
True that,no money to pay embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2017
@nysot. Illiterate. School never resume. See as your teeth brown. Who kno how many prick you domn suck. Kikikiki
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:
@nysot. Illiterate. School never resume. See as your teeth brown. Who kno how many prick you domn suck. Kikikiki
Boys usual way of defending a lost battle cheesy cheesy cheesy #not surprised#
Just the same way your mama has been sucking but still doesn't have the means to feed you #fool#
Try harder cheesy tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=Vanceastro post=52847051]@nysot. Illiterate. School never resume. See as your teeth brown.
Illiterate? cheesy, the same illiterate you were begging for money.
Brown teeth? I laugh so hard,if the teeth in my dp is brown,then I wonder how yours looks.
Try harder boy
Re: Social Media Begging by ifyalways(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Nysot please stop replying this thief. He's not worth the back and forth. As a matter of fact, he's enjoying it.

He's a pig l,have nothing to lose and swimming in dirt is his favorite play and nothing will make him happier than dragging you down to his level.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks @ifyalways,I'm done replying him. At least,I'm happy he's been exposed and hardly will anyone fall for his cheap scam again

8 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by lepasharon(f): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Nysot, how do these scammers get ur no?
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
@ lepasharon,I have businesses I do on nairaland and my number is on my threads and signature.
If they like they should keep trying but shishi no go comot

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by lepasharon(f): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
lepasharon:
Could this be another?
https://www.nairaland.com/3575185/good-samaritans-baby-boy-needs#52847146
Babe,I saw that thread and I'm still watching because it's hard to tell these days.
The scammers are making it difficult for genuine people that really need help.
Re: Social Media Begging by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

Babe,I saw that thread and I'm still watching because it's hard to tell these days.
The scammers are making it difficult for genuine people that really need help.
chaaaaaiiii we genuine people will now pay for one person's crime. oh God

please Sarah I need a job oh. a job that I can sit inside AC and freshen up. at least 150k monthly salary after tax.

am tired of my current job. sun wan kill me

helppppp

helppppp

Helpppppppppppppp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle / Why You Should Not Marry A Girl Below 25 Years Of Age / My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.