Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form (15570 Views)

ASUU/FG Meets Today To Finalize Agreement / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria / Updated: JAMB List Of CBT Centres Approved For 2017 UTME Registration - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Lautechgossip(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says it is set to meet with heads of other public examination bodies to fine tune examination schedules in order to avoid infringement on its examinations.

The Head, Media and Information of the board, Dr Fabian Benjamin, gave the hint in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Lagos.

Benjamin stated that the board was determined to address “myriad of challenges confronting public examinations in the country’’.

He said that the board had yet to roll out its applications for 2017 UTME because it was working to improve on the conduct of its examination.

“You cannot do things the same way and expect different result.

“This year, we shall improve on a lot of things to get better results.

“However, we are mindful of the fact that there will be challenges accepting new directions of doing things by candidates.

“There will be improvement in our new payment platform, process of change of name; change of course; change of institution and others.

“This also applies to other difficulties that may arise in our attempt to improve on the entire process, which we have resolved to tackle.

“To make this feasible, the board had started working with other examination bodies to achieve a holistic result for the Nigerian child desirous of sound education,’’ Benjamin stated.

He stated that in view of the above, the board had slated a meeting with the Head of National Office (HNO) of WAEC, the Registrars of NECO and NABTEB, scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 17.

The meeting is expected to come out with a suitable time table that will not infringe on other examinations.

According to him, the meeting is part of the final preparations to begin sale of the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application forms.

Benjamin stated that the board did not want candidates to be stranded during examination due to clashes in dates of their various external examinations.

He said during the meeting, there would be a harmonisation of calendar of sister examination bodies.

“We appeal to Nigerians to support our drive to ensure that the board’s matriculation examination meets international best practice,” Benjamin stated.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/jamb-meets-with-other-stakeholders-to.html

1 Share

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by thywobab(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
I Pray And Hope It Get Better
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Abrupt: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
JAMB should co-ordinate this year exam with proper care. Last year own was too disastrous for the students.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by haykinzz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by voicelez: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Una for still live am na... Niaja always playing politics with everything, from education to religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by promisechild(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
And it takes a whole decade for Jamb to conclude.

anyway

Are u in need of a sound tutor to prepare you or your children for any examination both locally and internationally? And you reside in Abuja, Pathway home tutors is the deal for you. contact us today on 08139018012
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by babtaima(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jamb is a big scam. How can someone pass an exam but when the person fails to gain admission the person re-writes the same exam he/she had passed before again.. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
after all d meetings na still same f* dem go give wen d exam start.....
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by mrtegation99(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is Jamb still in Nigeria? let them Negodu!

But Seriously, who are they deceiving? Them no get computer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by wokemzine: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
mrtegation99:
h
h for haram

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by wildchild1: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok

Check my signature
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by paragon93(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmm nice one
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by weyab: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
babtaima:
Jamb is a big scam. How can someone pass an exam but when the person fails to gain admission the person re-writes the same exam he/she had passed before again.. grin
scam na wit capital letter

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Error111: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
I wish everyone intending to partake in the upcoming UTME the very best of luck.
But please don't forget to always check www.Nigeriaschoolsupdate..com for latest news about JAMB & Nigeria schools.
Thanks......
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by wokemzine: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Error111:
Bk
Bk for boko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Praktikals(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
abundant2016:
To whom it may Concern.

Good day! my fellow Nairalanders, I am new on this platform and I wish I could share my ordeal maybe God can touch your heart to assist me in anyway you can.
I am olawale by name, I graduated from Fed polytechnic 2015 (ND). Before I got admitted into polytechnic, have stayed at home for 5yrs due to inability to cater for school expenses, but with little I could raised due to petty job I was doing, I got admitted to school in 2012, but due to internal strikes 2yrs program turned to 3yrs. I went for industrial Training last year and I was also doing little job to keep myself up and don't want to stay at home before proceed for HND which made me obtain HND form some months ago, glory be to God, I was admitted last week, but the problem I am facing currently is that all what I could raised during my industrial Training is not enough for me to do the registration because I did IT to gained experience not for money, so I wasn't paid throughout my IT year.
I NEED assistance from a good samarittan for my HND registration because the registration is closing on Feb 4 and I have done all I could in other to get money, but I couldn't. I don't want to loose this opportunity because this could be the last opportunity to go to school again.
I don't need cash because people may think its a scam the Tuition fee is online and anybody that want to assist me can get my Registration number and pay it online.

Please, whoever that God provide for can assist me and I pray whoever that's reading this message will never be in discomfort.
Thanks,
almujeebe@gmail.com
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by pennywys(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Let there be a difference this year, it's not about selling of the form, but guarantee the candidates admissions.
Good luck to the candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Martinola(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
but no b 2day una don dey tell us dis kain tin na..and na same story we dey always hia at d end of d whole tin...JAMB make una stop to dey JAMB Nigerians.
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by seunlayi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
They should beat Oloyede and scrap that thing jor
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by superfelix: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
UseLess people sha... This won't stop dem frm serving Rubbish dis year again
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Okay
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Krystalzkris(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
i thought they'v started selling jamb forms??

Where dis girl carry that jamb slip come from na?? undecided.
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by dpete1: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
ABEGII!!! Make we hear word
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by drealcivilceno(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please JAMB make una do well ooooh!
Meanwhile: please if anybody want 2 sell HTC DESIRE 826 battery,Please do not hesitate to PM me abeg... Nitori Olorun!!!
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i thought they'v started selling jamb forms??

Where dis girl carry that jamb slip come from na?? undecided.
Which kind slip?
The one they use blue biro to fill data or the one printed with bio data
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Krystalzkris(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tuham:

Which kind slip?
The one they use blue biro to fill data or the one printed with bio data
bio data oo
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls start d sales of form quick and stop telling us shitty stories. Who cares about meeting? If u like meet tonto dikeh. Boys don tire to dey house. People are waiting and u guys are delaying
Re: JAMB Meets With Other Stakeholders To Finalize Sales Of 2017 UTME Form by Niyolaqueen: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
No problem.. we are jejely waiting. ;DNo problem.. we are jejely waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delsu 2nd Batch Admission List Out / 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.